Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

15 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

you need the edited version or the generator that comes with MNC (they are the same pyw file)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54916-sexlab-animation-loader/page/24/?tab=comments#comment-2615655

speaking of that. 
I have the following issue with the pyw coming with MNC:

I tried to apply the "timer" in the Json.txt (Source), but the python doesent like it.

I tried all variants with always the same errors (timer for stage 1 only, or for stage 4)

Animation(
    id="Nymra_WashingMachine_01",
    name="Washing Machine 01",
    tags="Sex,MF,Aggressive,AggressiveDefault,Bound,Pee,Furniture,Pole,Bathing",
    sound=NoSound,
    actor1=Female(object="AON_WashingMachine01 AON_Water AON_RopeWristR AON_RopeWristL AON_RopeAnkleR AON_RopeAnkleL"),
        a1_stage_params=[
        Stage(1, timer=16.6, forward=1, animvars="AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable"),
        Stage(2, timer=16.6, forward=1),
        Stage(3, timer=16.6, forward=1),
        Stage(4, timer=16.6, forward=1),
    ],        
    actor2=Male(),
        a2_stage_params=[
        Stage(1, timer=16.6, up=50, rotate=-180, animvars="AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable", object="AON_PeeM01"),
        Stage(2, timer=16.6, up=50, rotate=-180),
        Stage(3, timer=16.6, up=50, rotate=-180),
        Stage(4, timer=16.6, up=50, rotate=-180),
    ],        
)

File "H:\01_GAMES\SKYRIM FILES\00_MOD ORGANIZER 2\mods\SLAL_NYMRA_0.4\SLAnims\SLAnimGenerateForMNCv12.pyw", line 977, in _parse_stage_params
    on_error("unsupported arguments: {}", ", ".join(kwargs.keys()))

NameError: name 'kwargs' is not defined

there are more lines, but this one is the most common :D

59 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I have the following issue with the pyw coming with MNC:

your timer is in the wrong spot, it needs to be under "stage_params" not "a#_stage_params"

stage_params = [
        Stage(1, timer=#.#),
        Stage(2, timer=#.#),
    ]

...also it's a bit odd having timers on all stages, are you sure your using them correctly?

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

your timer is in the wrong spot, it needs to be under "stage_params" not "a#_stage_params"

...also it's a bit odd having timers on all stages, are you sure your using them correctly?

I wanted to integrate the spinning water wheel from ZAP into a Sexlab SLAL animation. 

the animation has a set lenght and when it is not timed like that the PC "teleports" from one location of the wheel to another. 

as for using them correctly: I think they "auto advance" an animation stage after the set time in seconds and kinda overwrite the sexlab stage timers? 

thx for the feedback, will test it asap :D

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

as for using them correctly: I think they "auto advance" an animation stage after the set time in seconds and kinda overwrite the sexlab stage timers? 

auto advance: yes, overwrite the sexlab stage timers: no, it will use whatever timer expires first.

So this needed something in addition to all the listed requirements.

Anyway, I did what you said and still I am getting one sided or incomplete animations. SLAL says I have 193 animations registered. I only installed beasts and misc. Beast X Human works fine. Beast X beast generally does not.

On 8/3/2020 at 8:32 AM, sophiextime said:

Hi Billy. Just wanted to say thank you for another awesome update :)

I also really wanted to say a HUGE thank you for making your SE version as well. I wish other animators on here did that. Not everyone is skilled or clued uyp about properly converting animation packs or any mods from LE to SE so thank you again, it means a lot to me as i trust the conversion. Pfiffy has been a star in the past doing this for people for other animators so also a thank you to him too. :)

Converting anim packs is overestimated....

On 8/4/2020 at 3:13 AM, MadMansGun said:

is your SLAnimGenerate up to date?

Heh, turns out it wasn't. I was using v11. Just tried v12 and it seemingly didn't have that issue replacing animobject names. I was given all the tools to succeed but I didn't use them.

Thanks, that'll save some headaches in the future I'm sure.

1 hour ago, RabbitRabbit69 said:

I've done some more testing...

It seems that the female slot animations are broken. In beast X beast the female slot never animates. In human x beast, even if the beast is female and the PC is male, the beast takes the male slot.

Any advice?

get SexLab Utility Plus

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

Anyone else have issues with the Frost Atronach disappearing on start of sexing, and then usually staying invisible afterwards. I got asked this question and I tested out my own games. My animation testing install doesn't have this issue. but my playing 'heavy modded' one does. Even using old versions of my packs and of ABC before frosty atronachs got touched.

So was just wondering if issue is more wide-spread or if maybe it's related to some other mod somehow.

Only issues I've had with your "object" elementals was the camera spin or the object disappearing if the camera was too close or on the wrong side. They've always popped back into view when the camera was not at the wrong angle. I run about 225 mod, though some quite small and light, quest adapting mods. My computer isn't the greatest either, and I do have the occasional black faced NPCs when I have the VRAM full (at least I think that's what causes that. They fix themselves after a bit or after a save/exit/restart game.

Unrelated question:

I thought I remembered reading in a mod description that it would select only futa tagged animations if both actors had detected SOS schlongs but were flagged as female.  I don't remember where I read that however and I've wanted to try and either re-install that mod or double check its settings.  I'm only asking here because other fans of your (Billyy) anims for futas might have a similar interest and might be able to answer.  I did double check the Utility Plus mod (which I have) but didn't see it mentioned there.

Did they remove some animations? Previously I had the "Redux" version that to be honest I no longer remember where I downloaded it from. I got into the files of each version and the redux version has more animations than the current one.

(Current Left - Redux Right)

image.png.bfd7d41d81c9ab5b3e5fab2a5ab017f1.png

This is the extra folder that has the redux version

image.png.83ec73f00f8a4ea0dad81b8bfbd0f456.png

Now the question is, if I can pass those extra folders to the current version, the problem is that I do not know if they will continue working

4 minutes ago, Gaussz said:

Did they remove some animations? Previously I had the "Redux" version that to be honest I no longer remember where I downloaded it from. I got into the files of each version and the redux version has more animations than the current one.

(Current Left - Redux Right)

image.png.bfd7d41d81c9ab5b3e5fab2a5ab017f1.png

This is the extra folder that has the redux version

image.png.83ec73f00f8a4ea0dad81b8bfbd0f456.png

Now the question is, if I can pass those extra folders to the current version, the problem is that I do not know if they will continue working

Redux version is mine and based on Billyy 3.2 
you cannot just copy and paste files, usually that will not work. 

Might be Billyy changed folder structure in his new version. I am not updating every version he releases, I will do a longer update cycle only. 

7 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Redux version is mine and based on Billyy 3.2 
you cannot just copy and paste files, usually that will not work. 

Might be Billyy changed folder structure in his new version. I am not updating every version he releases, I will do a longer update cycle only. 

Well, I hope this new version has those animations, I would not like to lose them xD.

By the way, I just realized that I have three different versions installed, I still don't know how my skyrim hadn't given me ctd until now lol

thanks

15 minutes ago, Nymra said:

La versión de Redux es mía y, basada en Billyy 3.2, 
no puedes simplemente copiar y pegar archivos, por lo general eso no funcionará. 

Podría ser Billyy cambió la estructura de carpetas en su nueva versión. No estoy actualizando todas las versiones que lanza, solo haré un ciclo de actualización más largo. 

forget it, I started to read the changes and the animations are still there, but they are separated by "old animations".   

My bad

10 minutes ago, Gaussz said:

Well, I hope this new version has those animations, I would not like to lose them xD.

By the way, I just realized that I have three different versions installed, I still don't know how my skyrim hadn't given me ctd until now lol

thanks

^that is usually not a problem since the packs just overwrite each other. you might lose some animations or have T-Pose in some others, not more should happen basically. 
still not the best idea to do this :D

14 hours ago, Billyy said:

Anyone else have issues with the Frost Atronach disappearing on start of sexing, and then usually staying invisible afterwards. I got asked this question and I tested out my own games. My animation testing install doesn't have this issue. but my playing 'heavy modded' one does. Even using old versions of my packs and of ABC before frosty atronachs got touched.

So was just wondering if issue is more wide-spread or if maybe it's related to some other mod somehow.

I had something like this happen but didnt think it was related.

My PC isnt going invis but rather the scale is being set to .1

Somehow this isnt happening anymore so... again not sure if related.

A thing to try is if this does happen to your PC try this from console.

Prid 14

getscale

that should see if you char is invis or tiny.

15 hours ago, Billyy said:

1 hour ago, -alpha- said:

My PC isnt going invis but rather the scale is being set to .1

did you have a older version of "SexLab Utility Plus" installed? because i was getting problems like that with a older test build.

it should have been fixed in the newer versions, also make sure you hit the reset button in SexLab's debug MCM when you install or update that mod.

contact OsmelMC if the problem persists.