Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I meant props, but they are not all visible: armbinders, rope bindings, magic dildos, and stuff like that. Should be identifiable by the name of the anim though, or the group it is in. If all of the anims from this pack do that, they I'd say its something with Sexlab itself or your camera mods.  Do all anims from this mod do it? Do you have any anims from other mods?

So I tried various animations to check, and the results are inconsistent. One yoke oral animation worked fine, one female cunnilingus let me zoom and pan up/down but not left/right. Both the icewraith anims had the weird bobbing, and one of the chaurus animations worked fully. I've tried some things like toggling freecam and palyer.tc but they don't seem to change much. I'm not sure if there are some controls being locked in the file or something but I wanted to check xEdit (not sure if it'll help or I'll find anything though.

Going to continue trying animations, but I've been having similar problems with various anims across various mods and I haven't been able to find many threads about the issues.

Forgot to add that I tried freecam during the cunnilingus one and I couldn't move the camera around (with WSAD), so I'm really confused with these mixed results.

44 minutes ago, Namedyus said:

So I tried various animations to check, and the results are inconsistent. One yoke oral animation worked fine, one female cunnilingus let me zoom and pan up/down but not left/right. Both the icewraith anims had the weird bobbing, and one of the chaurus animations worked fully. I've tried some things like toggling freecam and palyer.tc but they don't seem to change much. I'm not sure if there are some controls being locked in the file or something but I wanted to check xEdit (not sure if it'll help or I'll find anything though.

Going to continue trying animations, but I've been having similar problems with various anims across various mods and I haven't been able to find many threads about the issues.

Forgot to add that I tried freecam during the cunnilingus one and I couldn't move the camera around (with WSAD), so I'm really confused with these mixed results.

That could be as much camera as animations, since the cunni one shouldn't be fixed or locked at all, the charaus one might or might not, depending on which one and the ice wraith one certainly would be... the ice dildos are objects... though I don't remember if that one does camera whack for me.

AFAIK nothing with any of the SLAL based anims locks or does anything special to the camera (but I don't know for sure about that).  Could be there is something with one of your camera mods that binds the camera to the player and THAT is what glitches with the player moving around in the animation.

BluePalace1.png.b7dcabaddf09353b6d77ef0654b6eee8.pngBluePalace2.png.59fc1440e147cdc282dbd677f7301bf7.png

A little bit one sided for this encounter(Solutions addition to Sheogorath's quest), but I think this animation kind of makes up for it. 

As for possible requests, I think there are two, well more so three avenues of animations that don't really have anything yet, unless I'm missing something. 

1.Lesbian Rape animations

Certainly an odd one, since most often this is portrayed with some use of toys, like the above images. I'd certainly not prefer ones like that, given the idea of the toys coming out of nowhere, especially given how random encounters with Defeat or similar mods can be. But mostly I'd say it should go on the aggressiveness of the more dominant actor in the scene, and some degree of resistance(at least perhaps in the first stage) from the passive actor.

Examples:

sephra(a rather long animation...)

2.Futa/Trans Rape

Certainly a number of existing male animations can work for this, but obviously have the alignment problems, though they could perhaps be adapted to this sort of character?

3.Futa on Creature animations

Mostly considering the Futa as the more active one here, since to a degree, the existing female animations can work for the inverse. Similarly, some existing animations made for males can work, but again, the alignment issues exist. I'd imagine that some of the existing male ones could be adapted too. Though something like this might be more fitting in MNC or HCoS though.  

Examples:

dahsharky(Horse Anal)

dahsharky(Horse Vaginal)

johndoe1970(Canine Anal) - Skyrim's Wolves/Dogs might be a bit big for the second part, if anything similar is done...

Otherwise, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I love these animations.

On 6/12/2020 at 10:03 PM, Namedyus said:

Some animations using 2 moving objects will have this camera issue. We only have 2 easily usable animobject nodes for humans to use objects, but one of them is apparently linked to the camera somehow. Animationgs like the Ice Wraith, Magic dildos will be affected. Unfortunately not much can be done aside from me not using 2 animated objects when I can, and for users to use freecam. Just think of it as a Todd feature to increase cinematic immersion.

On 6/14/2020 at 10:07 AM, vjnmrf said:

A small remark. In the animation "Billyy (Canine) FFC 1 DoggyCunn" in the last phase, one of the women teleports to the opposite side, which looks ridiculous. Maybe you should leave her in place?

I agree that I don’t like widely different positions between scenes, but people also want the dogo climax twirl, and I do like the pose generally to, so I don’t have plans to tweak it.

On 6/15/2020 at 5:48 PM, Kuroyami said:

BluePalace1.png.b7dcabaddf09353b6d77ef0654b6eee8.pngBluePalace2.png.59fc1440e147cdc282dbd677f7301bf7.png

A little bit one sided for this encounter(Solutions addition to Sheogorath's quest), but I think this animation kind of makes up for it. 

As for possible requests, I think there are two, well more so three avenues of animations that don't really have anything yet, unless I'm missing something. 

1.Lesbian Rape animations

Certainly an odd one, since most often this is portrayed with some use of toys, like the above images. I'd certainly not prefer ones like that, given the idea of the toys coming out of nowhere, especially given how random encounters with Defeat or similar mods can be. But mostly I'd say it should go on the aggressiveness of the more dominant actor in the scene, and some degree of resistance(at least perhaps in the first stage) from the passive actor.

Examples:

sephra(a rather long animation...)

2.Futa/Trans Rape

Certainly a number of existing male animations can work for this, but obviously have the alignment problems, though they could perhaps be adapted to this sort of character?

3.Futa on Creature animations

Mostly considering the Futa as the more active one here, since to a degree, the existing female animations can work for the inverse. Similarly, some existing animations made for males can work, but again, the alignment issues exist. I'd imagine that some of the existing male ones could be adapted too. Though something like this might be more fitting in MNC or HCoS though.  

Examples:

dahsharky(Horse Anal)

dahsharky(Horse Vaginal)

johndoe1970(Canine Anal) - Skyrim's Wolves/Dogs might be a bit big for the second part, if anything similar is done...

Otherwise, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I love these animations.

Anyway just to be brief these areas aren’t really on my radar due to personal preference and already being pretty stretched thin on other areas I want to support. Some slightly more dominant lesbian animations may come at some point, but lesbian rape seems pretty tricky/limiting, and I’m not overly fond of doing rapey stuff in general.

11 hours ago, Harpy070 said:

so... is petite pack behind the paywall?(

It’s hosted publicly on a more appropriate website. Feel free to message me directly.

47 minutes ago, Billyy said:

I agree that I don’t like widely different positions between scenes, but people also want the dogo climax twirl, and I do like the pose generally to, so I don’t have plans to tweak it.

The fact that the dog is turning around is just fine, but why does the second woman fly? If it was not the dog that continued to lick her, but the first woman, this would have looked much more natural.

20 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

The fact that the dog is turning around is just fine, but why does the second woman fly? If it was not the dog that continued to lick her, but the first woman, this would have looked much more natural.

I liked the pose with females on both ends better was ultimately why I went with that over the other alternatives.

4 hours ago, lisa227 said:

I don't know if anyone has the same problem as me. Is the chest deformed when I use the new animation in v3.3pack.....?

You'll want to update your XP32 skeleton.

On 5/28/2020 at 5:40 PM, MadMansGun said:

......now that just sounds impractical, there are far too many preexisting anal animations around that will never get updated because there creators have retired.

does it at least have a backup hdt system setup for older animations?

SMP doesn't require animators to support it in the manner you're thinking. The bones/nodes simply have to exist, and the controller file has to annotate them, that's it, that's all.

....why are you asking billyy? i'm the one that makes the c/c stuff.

12. with some creature on creature animations you may need to use SexLab Tools for them to run correctly:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations/?p=1572326
12.1. use the MatchMaker spells to start animations: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/
12.2. walk up to them, then look at them and press "N" on your keyboard.
12.3. click on "Control Animation".
12.4. press "H" on your keyboard.
12.5. click on the correct animation.

for me on SSE the entire lesbian consensual catalog does not work, actors are either idling or are doing a weird air humping thing

for example those that start with Billyy Lesbian Tribbing, Billyy Lesbian Fingering, or Billy Lesbian Cunnilingus, anyone else?

2 hours ago, preserotri said:

for me on SSE the entire lesbian consensual catalog does not work, actors are either idling or are doing a weird air humping thing

for example those that start with Billyy Lesbian Tribbing, Billyy Lesbian Fingering, or Billy Lesbian Cunnilingus, anyone else?

Did you max out on human animation slots in SexLab?  Check the SL Debug menu.  Otherwise I would try reinstalling and rebuilding SL.

Update posted.

Just because I like making things complicated I took out the ‘creature1’ + ‘legacy’ packs out of the main mod package and put them into the ‘OriginalAnimations’ file package. Saves a bit of bandwidth re-downloading + reduced file size helps me be able to still host it on here.

OriginalAnimations also had their animations sorted into packages similar to how the original mod does. (Beasts, Insects, Humanoids, Misc). Which offers better fnis efficiency for people not interested in all of them. Also means that those original group werewolf animations are visible again as they used to go off the page due to list length limitations.

Definitely going to want to do a clean animation installation with this one. (After install go in-game and open SLAL MCM > disable all > rebuild sexlab animation registry > wait > repick your desired animations and register them again as normal with SLAL).

4 hours ago, Iolya said:

@Billyy, could please tell what kind of body/physics is used on that preview? https://www.redgifs.com/watch/shabbyweightycobra

I mean, the butthole physics in particular.

Physics get handled in-game only, so you wouldn’t see them in the previews. This is just an animatable anus that was made by BakaFactory. You’d need to use his body for it though, the BHUNP body (can find on nexus). Also latest XP32 skeleton.