Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-3-1)

3 hours ago, Billyy said:

Pretty big update posted. Noteworthy differences this time would be some Armbinder and Yoke animations I added using conversions from my existing cuffed animations. Also finally got around to working on overhauling a zaz furniture finally, the Tilted wheel now has a handful of animations.

Great Job Billy !

Looks like you had some conversation with Kimy ?   Multisomes,, 3,4,5, etc with yokes and armbinders would be nice, otherwise we get always the only old one to see in Kimys mod. Also and especially for the breast yoke. Have you seen this tile ? i guess not, otherwise you would have made a number of mods for it already.

hey thank you billy for the animations. i've since wrote here because most don't work for me, i get airhumping when selecting anything with a billy prefix.

any other animations by other modders work fine, only billy's won't work and i get air humping. i'm using SSE. i've not found any solution so far.

it seems to be human only animations so far, anything with a billy prefix-

a demonstration: 

What do you think about, making your animations with more "force"? For my taste, your animations are a bit "loopy". 

What i mean is, starting the animation with a fast thrust, which slows down at the end of the loop. This would make the animations more realistic and interesting to look at.

I don't want to offend you, just take it as constructive critique :) 

On 10/2/2020 at 6:00 PM, preserotri said:

hey thank you billy for the animations. i've since wrote here because most don't work for me, i get airhumping when selecting anything with a billy prefix.

any other animations by other modders work fine, only billy's won't work and i get air humping. i'm using SSE. i've not found any solution so far.

a demonstration: 

Stupid question, are you running out of Fnis or Sexlab slots ? All the Billyy anims work fine for me so it has to be something on your end, or an interaction at least. Could try to uninstall some other ones, just to see if that helps.

On 10/2/2020 at 11:00 PM, preserotri said:

a demonstration: 

may i ask that which mod are you using to have that menu because i'm looking for it too. thx

Nice to see that you're active as always. These animations are very good but please consider making creature animations more non-consensual in the future. When it comes to the dwarven spider animations, it's not very immersive that it almost look consensual in some stages. How about making it lock her with its legs to give the impression of being forced? If she can't go anywhere, she has to take it. And the gargoyle animation...why isn't it pinning her down with its arm in the first stages? The last two stages are perfect though. I think the opening of the animation and how the creature acts is important for immersion.

I don't mean to complain. Just some constructive criticism that you can choose what to do with. I also like the new Tilted Wheel anims. Can I request a tilted wheel anal animation for more variety?

On 10/4/2020 at 6:03 AM, Wasmachensachen said:

What do you think about, making your animations with more "force"? For my taste, your animations are a bit "loopy". 

What i mean is, starting the animation with a fast thrust, which slows down at the end of the loop. This would make the animations more realistic and interesting to look at.

I don't want to offend you, just take it as constructive critique :) 

Second this. I've seen it in a few other animation packs and it makes them look more alive, and less robotic.

On 10/6/2020 at 10:42 PM, MadMansGun said:

that's sexlab tools.

for some reason defeat has this selection menu built in, too, which is enough for me

On 10/5/2020 at 12:23 AM, Crate123 said:

Stupid question, are you running out of Fnis or Sexlab slots ? All the Billyy anims work fine for me so it has to be something on your end, or an interaction at least. Could try to uninstall some other ones, just to see if that helps.

i checked, FNIS cap not reached, SL Animation Count/Cap is by far not reached. But thanks for your input, knowing the SSE version works for others i have to look at my own shit. so far no luck in finding out why

2 hours ago, preserotri said:

f checked, FNIS cap not reached, SL Animation Count/Cap is by far not reached. But thanks for your input, knowing the SSE version works for others i have to look at my own shit. so far no luck in finding out why

check if in Sexlab Animation loader all Animations are showing "True" when browsing them. They can be ticked and you run "register" but in fact they are still not registered and they will show "False" in the MCM. (Hover over the name, should be displayed in the lower part of the MCM)
just another small oddity and might be worth checking.

you can also try "count animations" in addition to that to see if there are still anims to register (in addition to the above). 

Also check if this happens too with new game and ONLY Billy anims installed and registered. 

Just want to say thanks again, Billyy. Loving your gangbang and bukkake animations, they're my personal favorite of all the animation packs I have installed. I have been able to create some absolutely debauched gangbang orgy scenes with your animations and some of FunnyBiz's. Hope we get some newer cum mods / cum in mouth mods, or someone (like yourself. Nymra or Funnybiz) ends up making some specifically bukkake animations with more than 5 males for SSE.

gangbang/bukkake gif:

https://redgifs.com/watch/metallicconventionalchick

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.10.05 - 23.08.07.60.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.10.05 - 02.27.33.93.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.10.06 - 00.42.59.06.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.10.06 - 00.41.50.73.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.10.06 - 00.42.37.31.png