Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-3-1)

18 minutes ago, taxman251 said:

First I just wanted to say I love your work. One question. If I only wanted the human animations would I be able to just install the mod with MNC SLAL Edition, ABC for users. Don"t me to be a pain/ask stupid questions I'm just getting near my plugin limit. Among other things. Thanks.

billyy's packs only use one esp and it's used for AnimObjects, and you don't need MNC if your only using the human animations.

Just wanted to say that these animations are always top notch, and it's amazing that you're still making animations for LE and SE, especially given how many people usually abandon projects within a few months. It's always exciting to check in every month to see what new animations were added/re-done. Thanks for all your contributions to the community here. 

On 9/1/2020 at 9:42 PM, razzor69 said:

Great thanks for the new update, but i got an error by Sexlab anim loader, it said seeker ground tentacle missing, is this animation a place holder or something?

missing.jpg

Oh, right sorry. Ya that was a failed test I forgot to remove before copying stuff over into the live version. Seeker proved to be quite tricky to work with.

On 9/2/2020 at 2:51 PM, Ryze22 said:

Having some trouble getting the schlongs to show up for the seeker and dwarven spider. Any ideas?

I didn't have any issues with seeker ABC as long as I had most recent version. Dwarven spider I'm not sure. My animation testing install worked fine, but my live game couldn't get them to show up. The wonders of Skyrim modding I guess.

I am having some trouble installing this animation. I am fairly new to the adding animations and such but I am quite stumped. I run FNIS and i keep getting the warnings

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureBeasts_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureConstructs_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoids_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureInsects_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureMisc_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ... 

Then when i load into the game everyone and everything is T-posing. At one point I was able to get the warnings to go away (no idea what i did, uninstall, reinstall, load order etc etc) and would say it was playing the animation but the characters would just T-pose for the duration.
I feel I am missing something obvious but I am burnt out on ideas
I really would like to be able to use this pack 

Any ideas would be appericated

The new animations aren't working for me.  The new ones either don't transition or the characters just T-pose.  The older animations in the pack work fine.  It is only the new ones that don't work.

I play LE, and yes I did run FNIS.  Usually your animations work great and I'm going to try to re-download maybe it was corrupted.  Could you check it out maybe?

EDIT: No need to check it out. It was a corrupted download.  Love the new animations. ^-^

I have a weird Issue.

While all the human animations work, and the Dragon animations for example as well, the dog animations dont work at all. The character does it's thing, but the dog just sits there, staring into the abyss. I checked, if i exceed the animation limit, but with 619, it should be fine.

I also tried to manually install the animations, not with NMM, since that seemed to fix it for some people, but it didnt work for me.

I tried to clean the registry, i got creature framework installed(all other animations work,only billys creature animations have severe problems) and i basically tried every fix i found in this topic so far.

does anyone have any idea, where the issue could lie?

edit: i use SE and also use the SE animations. but what i noticed is, that when i change the animation set mid animation, it works perfectly for all other animations,except when i switch to any of billys animations(even the ones that work). when switching to billys animations, it takes a really long time for the animation to actually switch and the dog for example wont animate anymore,when switching from any of the non working billy animations to any working animations until entering the next stage

58 minutes ago, Jummjumm said:

I have a weird Issue.

While all the human animations work, and the Dragon animations for example as well, the dog animations dont work at all. The character does it's thing, but the dog just sits there, staring into the abyss. I checked, if i exceed the animation limit, but with 619, it should be fine.

I also tried to manually install the animations, not with NMM, since that seemed to fix it for some people, but it didnt work for me.

I tried to clean the registry, i got creature framework installed(all other animations work,only billys creature animations have severe problems) and i basically tried every fix i found in this topic so far.

does anyone have any idea, where the issue could lie?

And you ofcourse used the animloader and rebuildt the anims after adding the new pack?

1 hour ago, Wolfram64 said:

The dog anims you said.. let me go check them out. Hmm.. had no problems with the dog anims... think it may be something in your system that's not working properly.

i mean,yeah, otherwise people would probably have complained already(i'm fighting with these problems for the last 3 days already)  but thanks for checking anyway

3 minutes ago, Jummjumm said:

i mean,yeah, otherwise people would probably have complained already(i'm fighting with these problems for the last 3 days already)  but thanks for checking anyway

Just to be sure..what do you have in : Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\canine ??

If the contents of the behaviors folder don't add up.. then u will have a issue

16 minutes ago, Wolfram64 said:

Just to be sure..what do you have in : Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\canine ??

If the contents of the behaviors folder don't add up.. then u will have a issue

in the behaviors wolf folder, i got the FNIS_Billyy_Creature_wolf_Behavior,FNIS_Billyy_CreatureBeasts_wolf_Behavior and FNIS_Billyy_CreatureMisc_wolf_Behavior, and in the regular behaviours folder, i only have FNIS_Billyy_CreatureBeasts_dog_Behavior. then in the animations folder,i got a good amount of files in semingly the correct folders(billy_creature, billy_creatureBeasts and billy_creatureMisc)

1 hour ago, Jummjumm said:

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 750, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

ok,i got it to work. correct me if i'm wrong, but i think the issue was either loot,making some really weird stuff and sorting the animation loader like super late, or it was one of those "try reinstalling it a 6th time and then it suddenly works" things. anyway,it seems to work now, thanks guys

On 9/5/2020 at 5:41 AM, Afobiy said:

Hellow, Billy, witch body mode you use in your screenshots?

like this one.

Ughh, I guess that would have been a custom UUNP special body.

On 9/5/2020 at 10:49 AM, biobay850 said:

I love your skeever animations and get all abc update in the future!

Yee, skeebi bois.

On 9/5/2020 at 5:12 PM, agiz19 said:

Will there be some new Vampire Lord Animations at some point ?

Vampire Lords may be one of the most poorly rigged meshes in the game. Clearly he was never intended to bend much and remain in his upright floaty pose or whatever. Despite this and my annoyance with using him, I assume he's somewhat special to use so I do plan to make at least a couple more animations for him. However as the case of a number of creatures I'm waiting on ABC which would potentially aid him greatly with his body that doesn't like to bend much.