Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

5 hours ago, INFamousUser said:

Tried to do the recommended ideas and it hasn't worked. I realized that the whole original animations are the same, they don't play properly (They all play like the image I posted earlier) . I know that you guys have made amazing animations and I really don't want to disrupt your works so I will try to go through the replies to find the answer but I remain clueless as to why Billyy's original Animations don't work. I'd love to at least get these to work. I would appreciate the help! I'm on SSE btw.

check "SSE HKX file validation" when running FNIS, maybe some files are wrong?

Also: you provide not enough information: 

- do some of billys animations work and some not? 
- which ones work and which do not?

- how do you start animations? (which mod?) 
- are there any FNIS errors? 
- did you install Billy SLAL pack correctly? (it has a FOMOD installer)
- did you uninstall and/or delete all old FNIS and/or Billy files?

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

check "SSE HKX file validation" when running FNIS, maybe some files are wrong?

Also: you provide not enough information: 

- do some of billys animations work and some not? 
- which ones work and which do not?

- how do you start animations? (which mod?) 
- are there any FNIS errors? 
- did you install Billy SLAL pack correctly? (it has a FOMOD installer)
- did you uninstall and/or delete all old FNIS and/or Billy files?

Was able to solve issue, everything was working except for the whole original animation pack. Thanks for the help! and next time I ask for help i'll try to provide more information

Not so sure about the various animation issues. Perhaps people can try doing a clean SLAL registration as maybe sexlab is looking for animation at its old file locations before I made the ‘original creatures’ pack. Go to SLAL MCM > disable all > reset sexlab registry (or something) > enable animations again. I don’t really have a functional SSE so unsure exactly how well my SE version functions, but I’ve not gotten complaints about it before so I’ve assumed all is well for most part.

13 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I just wonder if you could add a few more 4P and 5P creature anims where one is having the fun while the others hold the Arms and Legs in position.... Some sort of X-Cross Rape. mainly for those creatures who don't have 4P or 5P anims. 

More group animations have been something I in theory want to do, but in practice are such a pain in the ass to make that I avoid them. They also are pretty rare to come up in-game, so that’s just another reason to not spend the effort. Humans should get more 5ps, but after the experience I had making the 1 set I did of them I’ve just never tried again.

I generally disclude my ‘original creatures’ pack stuff when kind of counting up my creature animation counts so there are still a bunch of gaps in positions I want to cover on lots of creatures. Some 2ps, but more relevantly in this case, is many lack a decent amount of 3ps, which I’d rather saturate a bit more before moving to higher actor counts.

Generally speaking I don’t have plans to go above 3p for most creatures as it seems unreasonable for that many of them to be in 1 spot, feasibility, how common creature is. For example I don’t really plan to go above 3p for large humanoids (gargole, troll, werewolf, etc.). Many creatures likely won’t even get 3ps (Atronachs, deer, dwemerbots, horker, goat, Sabrecats, big spiders etc.). Creatures I do at some point to have more 4p and maybe 5p are human, canine, draugr, falmer, riekling, skeever, and that’s likely it.

Also I’ve generally not a fan of having group animations where the other actors are ‘idle’ as I refer to them as. Not so much because I dislike the position, but more in terms of how Sexlab gameplay it’s somewhat feels scuffed.  Get defeated by a group of falmer and then sex you up. They start a 5p animation where they hold female while 1 sexes her up. Only 1 actor truly enjoys himself but as far as gameplay is concerned, they’ve all been ‘satisfied’ and that may be the end of your defeat scene.

Sure the player could be expected to RP how it plays out, but still. They are something I’m warming up to just in terms of fesibility and ease of making though.

So I guess in short; I want more 4p+ for select creatures, but not really expecting any near-future. Also most creatures I likely won’t do more than 3p.

3 hours ago, Gergar12 said:

Here's a suggestion, maybe aggressive Hagraven animations.

Hag Ravens seem to be the most negatively viewed creatures I’ve ever seen. People close enough to me to speak freely have reacted very negatively to the mere possibility I’ve put forth that I might cover them. So I’ve avoided them for time being. Still have it in the back of my mind to do eventually, but I’d plan on looking for ways to have magic thrown into the mix for them as opposed to anything traditional really. Also looking for some kind of ABC addition to spice things up (even just invisible collision bones addition to allow for physics penetration for magical objects or otherwise. Such addition likely way off though, so in short I don’t know when I’d do haggys.

On 7/6/2020 at 8:46 AM, preserotri said:

any tips?

I had the humping the air issue as well. I would install the files via a Mod Manager, for some reason it messed up the animations up on my end so I decided to manually place them in their files. It worked really well. though it would seem that trying to do 5p animations with hentai creatures does not work. Defeat was able to get it to work. Tested the 5p skeever animation in Honningbrew boilery basement. Hope this solves your issue!

4 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Not so sure about the various animation issues. Perhaps people can try doing a clean SLAL registration as maybe sexlab is looking for animation at its old file locations before I made the ‘original creatures’ pack. Go to SLAL MCM > disable all > reset sexlab registry (or something) > enable animations again. I don’t really have a functional SSE so unsure exactly how well my SE version functions, but I’ve not gotten complaints about it before so I’ve assumed all is well for most part.

I'm on SSE and was able to solve the animation issue by installing manually rather than by Mod Managers. If you do get the question I'd suggest telling them to manually install it themselves as resetting the registry did nothing for me. Just trying to help the great animator as I presume you run into enough problems with animations, just trying to make an animators' life easier. If I failed, I'm sorry  T-T

26 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Hag Ravens seem to be the most negatively viewed creatures I’ve ever seen. People close enough to me to speak freely have reacted very negatively to the mere possibility I’ve put forth that I might cover them.

they should try the yiffy age version: more Raven, less hag :tounge_wink:

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Are there any Pole dance animations with pole included ? i know one pole dance in maria eden, but without pole.

If not, i want to beg Billy to make some.

i mean, if not Billy, who else ? He is the only one active left.

Pole Dances and in general dance animations are included in the ZAP Framework. Maria Eden just calls them (and is one of the view mods to do so). 

You can place Dance Markers in the world via Zap Animation Helper (I think). 
I also want to try to make some kind of cage dance show with guys masturbating around it. 
but dance animations are complicated because they are long and SL anim stages are looped and... cant tell if it will work or not .D

20 hours ago, zupra said:

Dwarven spider's tool is not aligned at all btw. Any fix for that?

I actually only realized recently how drastically different dwarven spider dick became with ABC. I've slotted them in to be redone, but in meantime you'd have to swap which dick it uses in creature framework.

50 minutes ago, Billyy said:

I actually only realized recently how drastically different dwarven spider dick became with ABC. I've slotted them in to be redone, but in meantime you'd have to swap which dick it uses in creature framework.

is it even worth any to give all old animations ABC dick? They already aligned very well and only very odd angles reallly make ABC useful. In fact you have to virtually build animations with very odd angles specifically for it. 

At the same time Animal SOS is much better to fix alignments, hmm. 

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

is it even worth any to give all old animations ABC dick? They already aligned very well and only very odd angles reallly make ABC useful. In fact you have to virtually build animations with very odd angles specifically for it. 

At the same time Animal SOS is much better to fix alignments, hmm. 

Subjective perhaps. Initially some may think that ABC is only really good for allowing odd angles but that’s not the case at all. Even being able to slightly bend the dick can be the difference of a dick stabbing out of the females back during a missionary/doggy anal animation for example. Extreme bends allow for standing animations with upwards thrusting without murdering the creatures pelvis, also any kind of oral animation benefits greatly being able to prevent dick from stabbing out females head/neck.

It generally also allows for more graceful motion too while keeping hole accuracy up for the whole thrust. If creature SoS is similar to humans with changing the angle then could provide some of these results, but not nearly accurate enough for some scenarios.

It also allows for alternate movement on the dick that SoS can’t provide. Such as moving side-to-side which can be great to add in some rotation to cowgirl animations. Also any kind of handjob is vastly superior being able to move and animate dick/balls anyway you want, and can even somewhat simulate the skin deformation for the stroking back and forth.

My personal experience as an animator it’s vastly increased my enjoyment animating. It’s no longer stressful trying to figure out how to make this animation you want align without clipping; it’ll just works most of the time, and is of course very accurate and saves me time testing. When I use SoS angles for humans I guesstimate what angle is available for SoS when animating in max. I’ve gotten quite good at guessing but every human animation still requires me to spend more time testing for accuracy and finding an SoS angle that fits and then update my slal again. Sometimes I even need to trail-and-error realign the animation if I can’t get it to align correctly.

Also in a world where I have to hoverhands everything due to various dick and body sizes while also completely avoid other vulpus areas on the body (though I do break that rule sometimes because I like massaging them bobs every now and then), I find it very refreshing knowing that I don’t need to worry about what the animation/clipping will look like if the dick is smaller or larger than I plan for. Also don’t need to worry how physics will mess with my animation for ball fondling or whatnot.

Anyway I don’t image the average user really makes a habit of clipping the camera inside the female to see the dicks behavior, but I imagine quite a number of my animations have used animated dicks to prevent it from clipping out of the females body. So it might not get the full appreciation it could deserve.

Variation in how some dicks perform is also nice for me after working with 40~ creatures, many of which behave the same but are just larger or smaller than each other. That all being said, Baka included a little arm thing in the spider ABC that can be used similarly to how the original dick was. I’m using this arm for my old redos so they'll come out looking similar as they do now. I’m looking to use the piston thing in some future animations.

Spoiler

image.png

ABC isn’t the only reason I redo my old animations though, it’s more of just an additional reason. I like to redo animations to ‘improve’ them in my eyes. I’m actually planning on eventually getting to redoing my older human animations too.

• 2 weeks later...

Great animations, also great quantity of animations. Quality and quantity are united.

But i can remember some minor pack of falmer animations, using the furniture -  bonetables.

I think it was 2-3 years ago.

Why you decided to exclude it from slal pack ?

23 hours ago, Oroborus said:

Great animations, also great quantity of animaions. Quality and quantity are united.

But i can remember some minor pack of falmer animations, using the furniture -  bonetables.

I think it was 2-3 years ago.

Why you decided to exclude it from slal pack ?

They'd be in the furniture section in fomod of the 'Original animations' download.

39 minutes ago, Billyy said:

They'd be in the furniture section in fomod of the 'Original animations' download.

Thanks. I should check it.

And what about falmers, we need 5p animaton to change the old sexlab, i think no one can make it except you.

Besides may it be soft request, but some creatures still have not anal tagged animations (rabbit, goat, horker, fox)

Firstly thanks for all the animations, all the work and effort is much appreciated.

My question is and not necessarily related to this pack, but some animals fail to reset when I exit the animation, the animals typically spiders and rabbits remain animating, I need to exit the game for them to reset.

On 8/29/2020 at 2:32 AM, Oroborus said:

Thanks. I should check it.

And what about falmers, we need 5p animaton to change the old sexlab, i think no one can make it except you.

Besides may it be soft request, but some creatures still have not anal tagged animations (rabbit, goat, horker, fox)

I think I addressed falmer and other actor 5ps back 1 page or something. Basically I want to, but I also want to get other stuff done, and for falmers specifiically i want more updated 3ps, then 4ps, then if I'm feeling masochistic enough, 5ps. 5ps are a paint in the ass in terms of tediousness and sexlab having animation delays for later actors (actor 5 will start his animation last, and leads to some pretty bad desync).

Yaaa, I do need to helo out those other critters and saturate their hole usage. I originally didn't do much with fox/rabbit as it was a waste of fnis slots almost, but that's not really an issue these days. As for horker and goat, I'm still waiting on some ABC for them; both of which I think would benefit greatly from it. Horker absurdly long dong can be flexed to prevent clipping, and goat can have his massive balls be less blocky static plastic. I do think I could make some things here and there for these guys, but likely nothing excitingly different.

Generally for a typical creature the minimum animation count I like to achieve is 4, with ideally trying to have it be 2 vaginal, 1 oral, 1 anal. With that amount you can get a somewhat decent variety where you don't always know exactly which animation will be playing, and it also saturates all the holes with a weighting towards vaginal. 3 animations isn't too bad, but 2 is pretty rough.

On 8/29/2020 at 10:37 AM, Bryanfury67 said:

What is the solution to furniture not being created?

May have needed to toggle the animobjects option in fomod.

17 minutes ago, Pillock69 said:

Firstly thanks for all the animations, all the work and effort is much appreciated.

My question is and not necessarily related to this pack, but some animals fail to reset when I exit the animation, the animals typically spiders and rabbits remain animating, I need to exit the game for them to reset.

Something with their behaviour and fnis. I've had mixed success with the fixes available where in they're sometimes working, other times not. Deleting all their behaviours and remaking them with fnis in theory fixes some of them, spiders at least I have more success with. You can also console select them and 'disable' then 'enable' to get them back to normal. Slightly less annoying than relaunching the game...

7 minutes ago, Crate123 said:

Always appreciate the animations from your Packs Billyy, they are top notch!

Yeeee boi.

40 minutes ago, Pillock69 said:

spiders are caused by behavior files made with older versions of fnis.

rabbits and slaughterfish are caused by a missing script in sexlab v1.62.

use this:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5337-sexlab-162-fixes/

or this:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

First I just wanted to say I love your work. One question. If I only wanted the human animations would I be able to just install the mod with MNC SLAL Edition, ABC for users. Don"t me to be a pain/ask stupid questions I'm just getting near my plugin limit. Among other things. Thanks.