Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-3-1)

I know you've probably got this a lot, but I'm dumb and can't get it to work.

FNIS pops up with this error, even though I installed Creatures along with it

ERROR(76): Could not find a part of the path 'E:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_SRBCreatures_Behavior.hkx'.

Animations don't work, just Idle poses.

Just curious, but is there a reason why there are two FaceFuck animation hkx sets in the meshes/actors/bear/animations/Billyy_CreatureBeasts folder?

Bear_B_FaceF_A2_S#.hkx and Bear_BillyyFaceFuck_A2_S#.hkx sets exist, but the FNIS List file only lists Bear_B_FaceF_A2_S# in it. Is this possibly an accident, or are both sets required?

Trying to optimize the FNIS animation list for personal interests, and I came across this.

Edit: I just noticed that it seems to be named the same as the Boar_BillyyFaceFuck set. Is it possible the letters o/e was accidentally flipped?

Edit 2: Seems to be the same case for the Chaurus Billyy_CreatureInsects folder.

4 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Thank you for the update. My arachnophobia say no but my pp said yes?

/╲/\( •̀ ω •́ )/\╱\ - wuv me desu.

1 hour ago, izumonoryu said:

Installing the pack is causing characters to slide around. No errors I can see in FNIS either, though the counter is at 60%. Any ideas why?

Not sure. Sliding around is almost certainly fnis related, but I couldn't tell you exactly how. Just thinking back to a scenario I may have had this issue, if you're using MO are you sure the it's using the FNIS correct folder?

1 hour ago, XenoDrake said:

Just curious, but is there a reason why there are two FaceFuck animation hkx sets in the meshes/actors/bear/animations/Billyy_CreatureBeasts folder?

Bear_B_FaceF_A2_S#.hkx and Bear_BillyyFaceFuck_A2_S#.hkx sets exist, but the FNIS List file only lists Bear_B_FaceF_A2_S# in it. Is this possibly an accident, or are both sets required?

Trying to optimize the FNIS animation list for personal interests, and I came across this.

Edit: I just noticed that it seems to be named the same as the Boar_BillyyFaceFuck set. Is it possible the letters o/e was accidentally flipped?

Edit 2: Seems to be the same case for the Chaurus Billyy_CreatureInsects folder.

When I update an animation I also look to shorten it's name as I believe longer names/more characters increases the stress on FNIS. The bear and chaurus leftover files were ones I simply forgot to delete after renaming the new animation files. As far as I know they don't really do anything as FNIS doesn't register them if they're not in the behavior. I'll go ahead and remove them on my working update. Thanks, always like to try and keep things clean.

1 hour ago, XenoDrake said:

I also just saw that the preview blog for creatures has the Chaurus Insect Style previews listed in the Canine section.

Whoops, sorry. There's so much to mange when update this. Thanks for report, I've moved it with to be with his other buggy friends.

Hi Billyy, 

ever since updating to the newest version (or maybe the one before), I have an issue with the three XCross animations in Human Furniture.

The animations play properly, but the cross is invisible no matter what I do. I thought maybe something's interfering with it so I switched to a new profile in MO2, disabled all other packs (only SL, SLAL, your mod, SL Tools and Simple Sexing activated), ran FNIS, started a new save, but no luck. No cross anywhere in sight.

Other objects like yokes, ropes and pillories show up fine so I don't think its an installation error. I can even see XCross.nif in AnimObjects/Billyy. I have used these animations w/o any issues in the past so I can't for the life of me figure out why the cross isn't visible now.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA.

Edit: Ok so I edited the esp to point the pillory animation to use the cross instead and it showed up (in the wrong animation of course, but at least it was visible). Then I tried the esp from this edited version of the mod and again, the cross was visible. Don't know why it doesn't show up with the original esp though. As far as I can tell, the paths to XCross.nif are identical in both esps.

Hi Billy. Just wanted to say thank you for another awesome update :)

I also really wanted to say a HUGE thank you for making your SE version as well. I wish other animators on here did that. Not everyone is skilled or clued uyp about properly converting animation packs or any mods from LE to SE so thank you again, it means a lot to me as i trust the conversion. Pfiffy has been a star in the past doing this for people for other animators so also a thank you to him too. :)

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Did you remove the X-Cross from the X-cross animations? After updating to the newest pack version the girl is hanging in the air during the animation.

Having the same issue. The cross is there in the files, it just doesn't show up when using the XCross animations. Using the esp from the Redux version makes them appear.

20 hours ago, HUndeaDE said:

Hi Billyy, 

ever since updating to the newest version (or maybe the one before), I have an issue with the three XCross animations in Human Furniture.

The animations play properly, but the cross is invisible no matter what I do. I thought maybe something's interfering with it so I switched to a new profile in MO2, disabled all other packs (only SL, SLAL, your mod, SL Tools and Simple Sexing activated), ran FNIS, started a new save, but no luck. No cross anywhere in sight.

Other objects like yokes, ropes and pillories show up fine so I don't think its an installation error. I can even see XCross.nif in AnimObjects/Billyy. I have used these animations w/o any issues in the past so I can't for the life of me figure out why the cross isn't visible now.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA.

Edit: Ok so I edited the esp to point the pillory animation to use the cross instead and it showed up (in the wrong animation of course, but at least it was visible). Then I tried the esp from this edited version of the mod and again, the cross was visible. Don't know why it doesn't show up with the original esp though. As far as I can tell, the paths to XCross.nif are identical in both esps.

Is this in LE? Not sure if it matters or not, but it works on my end. I recently changed the registration name of the xcross animobject because the name was generic and was being overwritten by other packs using different style xcross. You can try rebuilding your animation registry or json or whatnot in the SLAL mcm.

12 hours ago, sophiextime said:

Hi Billy. Just wanted to say thank you for another awesome update :)

I also really wanted to say a HUGE thank you for making your SE version as well. I wish other animators on here did that. Not everyone is skilled or clued uyp about properly converting animation packs or any mods from LE to SE so thank you again, it means a lot to me as i trust the conversion. Pfiffy has been a star in the past doing this for people for other animators so also a thank you to him too. :)

Lately I've just been running it through this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316. Takes minimal effort. I don't actually play SE though so I don't know exactly how well it works.

3 hours ago, Billyy said:

Is this in LE? Not sure if it matters or not, but it works on my end. I recently changed the registration name of the xcross animobject because the name was generic and was being overwritten by other packs using different style xcross. You can try rebuilding your animation registry or json or whatnot in the SLAL mcm.

Yup, LE. Already tried rebuilding my animation registry, didn't work unfortunately. In fact, I disabled all animations in SLAL, reset the registry, then enabled & registered only those 3 animations but still the cross won't show up. And like I mentioned, if I use the esp from the Redux version by Nymra which is based on the 3.2 version of your mod (which I'm guessing is pre-registration name change), the issue is resolved. Guessing the other poster has the same problem.

Any chance you could upload an alternate plugin with the original registration name? Or at least tell me what changes I need to revert? Cause I've tried pretty much everything I can think of at this point, but the damn cross simply refuses to make an appearance.

25 minutes ago, HUndeaDE said:

Yup, LE. Already tried rebuilding my animation registry, didn't work unfortunately. In fact, I disabled all animations in SLAL, reset the registry, then enabled & registered only those 3 animations but still the cross won't show up. And like I mentioned, if I use the esp from the Redux version by Nymra which is based on the 3.2 version of your mod (which I'm guessing is pre-registration name change), the issue is resolved. Guessing the other poster has the same problem.

Any chance you could upload an alternate plugin with the original registration name? Or at least tell me what changes I need to revert? Cause I've tried pretty much everything I can think of at this point, but the damn cross simply refuses to make an appearance.

Did you try to reinstall Sexlab? Meaning "Rebuild" in Sexlab MCM? 

Or did you try it on a new game? 

8 hours ago, HUndeaDE said:

Sorry, after fiddling with it for a while I believe I’ve figured it out. Turns out I forgot SLAnimGenerate doesn’t seem to generate a new fnis file with the correct animobject name when you try and change its name in in the source slal json file. So the animation was still using the old animobject path for the XCross. I didn’t notice it wasn’t working as it must’ve been like what I mentioned earlier and I was getting an XCross from some other modders animobject NIF with the same XCross registration name. However anyone without whichever animators pack that was would be left without any XCross object.

Anyway hopefully now there’s an XCross for everyone and it’s the correct model.

43 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Sorry, after fiddling with it for a while I believe I’ve figured it out. Turns out I forgot SLAnimGenerate doesn’t seem to generate a new fnis file with the correct animobject name when you try and change its name in in the source slal json file. So the animation was still using the old animobject path for the XCross. I didn’t notice it wasn’t working as it must’ve been like what I mentioned earlier and I was getting an XCross from some other modders animobject NIF with the same XCross registration name. However anyone without whichever animators pack that was would be left without any XCross object.

Anyway hopefully now there’s an XCross for everyone and it’s the correct model.

New version fixed the issue. No more invisible cross!

Thank you very much.

9 hours ago, Nymra said:

Did you try to reinstall Sexlab? Meaning "Rebuild" in Sexlab MCM? 

Or did you try it on a new game? 

I meant rebuilding and registering the animation registry using the SLAL menu. Tried new saves as well.

Anyway, the latest version from Billyy has fixed the cross issue. Your plugin helped in the meantime.

Thanks.

52 minutes ago, samsungsempai said:

How can I make enjoy the scene more than 2 NPC? In screenshots there are more than two characters but when I mark 2 NPCs and my character with spell, that 2 NPCs start animations without my character, same happens if i mark 3 NPCs, 2 enjoy doing things and the other one go to masturbate. 

use sexlab mass match maker. 

Billyy, are you generating your json files with the SLAL SLAnimGenerate.pyw? It throws out a bunch of errors for the stage parameter appendages when the line animvars="AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable" is used. I can just comment out these lines, but obviously you were disabling the footik for a reason. The only other thing I can think of is that you're manually writing the json, but that seems like a pain.