Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

Hi @Billyy

I have encountered a strange issue with an animation limit of SexLab. Maybe you know something about it and could help me.

The issue:

As almost everyone here, I have one of that mods which increases max registered animations count (from 500 to 750) for SexLab. Spoiler: It is not a source of a problem, I have tried another mod (from 500 to 1000) from a different author, but problem persists. But when I've went over ~550-650 (516 is stable) creature animations with your new "Original" pack, my Savegame has become secretly corrupted. "Secretly" means that I can easily load it in game and after reloading Skyrim too, but it becomes absolutely uneditable by save cleaning soft, all programs I have just crash or print that save seems to be corrupted.

Can you or anyone else advice me something on this please? 

I have did with no result:
Mods (for Anim limit) swapping, Sexlab full resetting, animations reregistering in SLAL, M2M reregistering, ZAZ reregistering - Everything done within a lite scripted cell (vanilla Breeze home).

1 hour ago, Black Justicar said:

Hi @Billyy

I have encountered a strange issue with an animation limit of SexLab. Maybe you know something about it and could help me.

The issue:

As almost everyone here, I have one of that mods which increases max registered animations count (from 500 to 750) for SexLab. Spoiler: It is not a source of a problem, I have tried another mod (from 500 to 1000) from a different author, but problem persists. But when I've went over ~550-650 (516 is stable) creature animations with your new "Original" pack, my Savegame has become secretly corrupted. "Secretly" means that I can easily load it in game and after reloading Skyrim too, but it becomes absolutely uneditable by save cleaning soft, all programs I have just crash or print that save seems to be corrupted.

Can you or anyone else advice me something on this please? 

I have did with no result:
Mods (for Anim limit) swapping, Sexlab full resetting, animations reregistering in SLAL, M2M reregistering, ZAZ reregistering - Everything done within a lite scripted cell (vanilla Breeze home).

Maybe this will help you

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78557/?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725

On 7/2/2020 at 12:33 AM, Billyy said:

Physics get handled in-game only, so you wouldn’t see them in the previews. This is just an animatable anus that was made by BakaFactory. You’d need to use his body for it though, the BHUNP body (can find on nexus). Also latest XP32 skeleton.

Thank you for your response. :) By the way, what happened to your Patreon?

14 minutes ago, Iolya said:

Thank you for your response. :) By the way, what happened to your Patreon?

4 pages back:

Sorry it was me removing my patreon banner links. Patreon never liked beast content on there they and 'learned' this was my page outside of patreon and told me to remove the beast content from here or I'd be suspended. That wasn't an option for me so I told them to 'stuff it' and I took my page page down. It was inevitable though anyway with the trend they have going.

17 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Sorry it was me removing my patreon banner links. Patreon never liked beast content on there they and 'learned' this was my page outside of patreon and told me to remove the beast content from here or I'd be suspended. That wasn't an option for me so I told them to 'stuff it' and I took my page page down. It was inevitable though anyway with the trend they have going.

That's quite sad. Thank you for your answer anyway :)

guys , i isntall Billy's Pack for Special Edition but it's not work, i found issue in MMO2 it say AnimObJBilly.esp Form 43 , i try to use Creation Kit but it doesnt work cant load ,too many to open file , well any help to sovle this problem , well evey mod else work normal execpt Billy's mod :(((

\

I might be missing something, but a certain animations do not play: i tried netch all the way through (basically none netch animations work except funnybizness's and vanilla) everything else works pretty much okay as far as i know. Did the fnis, did the slal, i use creature framework though

37 minutes ago, VladDOS said:

I might be missing something, but a certain animations do not play: i tried netch all the way through (basically none netch animations work except funnybizness's and vanilla) everything else works pretty much okay as far as i know. Did the fnis, did the slal, i use creature framework though

Have you hit the animation limit (check under Sexlab's rebuild menu)?

I have a problem gg in T pose and all the others (from animals) are normal. I know that the problem is somewhere in FNIS. but this happens exactly when I put your animation pack. here is the log from FNIS.

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   18.07.2020 18:39:49
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Games\TES V - Skyrim\

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureBeasts_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureFurniture_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoids_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureInsects_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureMisc_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Defeat_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SRBCreatures_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Aroused_Creatures_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading HCOSWildlife V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...

3544 animations for 17 mods successfully included (character).
 3374 animations for 12 mods and 42 creatures successfully included..
 11 Warning(s).

Hello Billy,

a while ago i asked you what to do because newer animations from you show breasts weird.  You recommended to update the skeleton. i did this to the newest xpmse, and really this corrected the breast error.

But unfortunately this newest xpmse is uncompatible with the zaz milk machine. the breasts do not move. is there anything i could do to get both working, breasts in newer animations and in milk machine ?

On 7/15/2020 at 1:51 AM, Rockat said:

Have you hit the animation limit (check under Sexlab's rebuild menu)?

Looks like i didn't. I have investegated sexlab rebuild menu and it showed 614/750 or so. Only few of all animations don't work, they show as registered at slal too.

I just installed this pack, and now I am stuck T posing even though I get no errors from FNIS. Even more odd is that I didn't install any human anims. Here is my output:

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   7/27/2020 11:25:08 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - D:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
FNIS.ini InstantExecute=1
FNIS.ini RedirectFiles=D:/Downloads/SSE/mods/FNIS Anims

Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:269     CTD:1.7%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:320     CTD:2.0%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...     ChAnims:202     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...     ChAnims:100     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ...     ChAnims:21(18)     CTD:3.3%     pOpt:2.2%
        NOTE: FNISSexyMove has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...     ChAnims:134     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...     ChAnims:65     CTD:0.4%     pOpt:0.1%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 19 total groups: 57 added file slots: 332 alternate files: 182

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSWildlife V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

2970 animations for 16 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 2970  CTD:23.6%  pOpt:6.8%  max: 12565  LC: 6184 (max. 26162)

3415 animations for 10 mods and 45 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

EDIT: I tried to Uninstall the mod to return things to as they were and it broke my install...

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   7/27/2020 11:35:59 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - D:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
FNIS.ini InstantExecute=1
FNIS.ini RedirectFiles=D:/Downloads/SSE/mods/FNIS Anims

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ...     ChAnims:21(18)     CTD:3.3%     pOpt:2.2%
        NOTE: FNISSexyMove has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...     ChAnims:134     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...     ChAnims:65     CTD:0.4%     pOpt:0.1%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

ERROR(53): Could not find file 'temporary_logs\weapequip.hkx'.

6 hours ago, 27X said:

False. It was made by Staticphobia and he never gave permission to either realclone or baka.

As far as I'm aware, Staticphobia created anus physics while Baka added an animatable bone to the skeleton which animators can use to simulate the anus opening. Two different things for different users. 

18 minutes ago, RabbitRabbit69 said:

I managed to get things fixed, but it seems the animations won't play properly when I try to match two creatures, or a creature and myself. Usually only one creature reacts while the other stays in an idle state, or the two come together and nothing happens.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 650, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

3 hours ago, RabbitRabbit69 said:

I am very confused at this point. I use MO2 to handle all the install and configuration. The only things I have in MCM are SOS, Hentai creatures, Aroused creatures, Sexlab, SLEN, SexLab Aroused, and Creature framework, along with all the other mods I run.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5328-sexlab-animation-loader-sse/