Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-3-1)

Guest TR0767

OK - I feel stupid asking this, but I'm going to because the FAQ doesn't answer the question. I'm getting the "has errors" message, but "Default SLAnimGenerate didn’t configure where gargoyle animations are stored" doesn't give me enough help to know where to look/begin. I'm not a programmer - can someone kindly point me to what needs to be done? Just a few file renames? I'm lost... confused.gif

You don't need to run SLAnimGenerate unless you wanted to make changes to the source file to add tags or something, the animations will work in-game even if that error is there.

Aha - ok, I see now. Thank you!

I don't know if you take requests but if you do - please tweak the blowjob anim by having end stage anim in which Gargoyle pulls out its one foot long dick from female NPC's throat. Kinda like those magicians who put the swords inside their mouth and pull it out.

Interesting way of describing that.

Massive understatement

Thanks for the new animations! I don't know if it's the right place to ask, but is there somewhere a pack available with the Skeever animations?

The current release of skeever animations are included in More Nasty Critters.

Thanks! I've searched the description twice yesterday, but somehow missed that all are included and only saw 2 listed.

I’ve released another collection of animations. It took a lot longer getting everything together than I thought it would. Generally speaking I’m trying to get the older creatures I’ve worked on out first. I’m not totally happy with all of them, but I guess you can always disable ones you don’t like. If clipping bothers you I’d suggest maybe avoiding some of the oral animations.

Not sure why my previews come out looking differently sometimes. If anyone knows why that happens feel free to let me know and I might be able to prevent it in the future. Otherwise it doesn’t bother me much.

Note that the wolf animations are only for wolfs. They won’t work with dogs, nor would they align correctly if they did.

I’ve also made a separate file just for “furniture” animations. The rock object I used has been lowered so only top part is above ground, so the actors aren’t floating (see screenshots on download page).

i can't make work the furniture animations, for example, the sabercats do the animation but there is no rock so my character just stands there doing nothing until the animation ends. can some one help me please?

Oops, I forgot to add the rock object to the file. I updated the furniture file, so you can re-download it and in theory the rock should appear.

I don't see anything immediately wrong that would cause just the female to not animate. Does anyone else have this issue?

The animations are excellent, much appreciated.

It does appear that the Furniture SLAL pack has some issues, biggest ones being that the animated object mesh seems to be missing and the human actor wasn't animating.  Looking at the .esp it seems there should be a rocks04low.nif included in the pack that is missing.  

Edit: saw you updated while I was typing, will quickly check the new file and see if the female animations are working.  On the test I tried before she wasn't T-Posing, just standing idle while the creatures animated.

Amazing animations as always Billyy  :)

Yea old file was missing the object, but i'm fine with that as i usually remove AnimObjects and use other static objects I've placed in custom AS rooms.

Also I had the same problem like the others with no human animation playing, I fixed it by re-running the 'List.txt' files through the 'GenerateFNIS for Modders' Tool, to re-create the behavior files, then ran FNIS again and they worked.

i can't make work the furniture animations, for example, the sabercats do the animation but there is no rock so my character just stands there doing nothing until the animation ends. can some one help me please?

Oops, I forgot to add the rock object to the file. I updated the furniture file, so you can re-download it and in theory the rock should appear.

I don't see anything immediately wrong that would cause just the female to not animate. Does anyone else have this issue?

Yeah i think i got the problem too the wolf is keep fucking while my character just stands doing nothing and no rock there too

and about wolf blowjob 2 i think i have glitch on the arm of my character but not sure maybe my body's character is CHSBHC v3-t

here is the pic

http://imgbox.com/kIubWvBt

Amazing animations as always Billyy  smile.png

Yea old file was missing the object, but i'm fine with that as i usually remove AnimObjects and use other static objects I've placed in custom AS rooms.

Also I had the same problem like the others with no human animation playing, I fixed it by re-running the 'List.txt' files through the 'GenerateFNIS for Modders' Tool, to re-create the behavior files, then ran FNIS again and they worked.

Hmm, mine worked on both computers, but I reran mine through the FNISModders and I got a behaviour file with a different size so I guess something was wrong with it. Anyway I updated the furniture SLAL again with it, and hopefully it's ok.

EDIT: Oops, I made a .rar. Updated again with a .zip.

Yeah i think i got the problem too the wolf is keep fucking while my character just stands doing nothing and no rock there too

and about wolf blowjob 2 i think i have glitch on the arm of my character but not sure maybe my body's character is CHSBHC v3-t

here is the pic

http://imgbox.com/kIubWvBt

The arm thing just skyrim bodies bending poorly.