Possible to give RaperS a Health %?

Daguy

It is really starting to annoy me after spending some time with Fallout:NV.

I'd like rape to be a potential punishment for getting beaten to the point that, from a roleplaying POV, your too slow and exausted to fight off your attacker.

In Sexus and Sexout you set when it starts to 'check' if the rape chance succeded. Say, the enemy will start trying when you have 50% or 25% of your health left - then is when the current RaperS 'chance' would kick in.

It's realistic, at least more so, than my epic lvl 30 Grand Champion of Cyrodil Crusader Madgod who is Archmage headFighter Listener and Greyfox getting raped by a rat/mudcrab/sheep just because it fell into the 20% chance that is the lowest you can set it. And when it just happened to headbutt by daedric shield that she had held out in front of her fully deadric armor plated body.

I'm going to have to disable the majority of the 'rape' mods soon because i'm going for a playthrough that feels more 'Game of Thrones' than 'Steriotypical Rape Anime'. Being raped pretty much every fight or two is just tacky and leaves no room for roleplay, unless you are playing someone driven insane by her strange curse that makes even rats wish to bone her constantly, but a simple health 'setting' would make it a viable thing for ANY character.

How difficult would it be to add a simple 'health check' like LandE has for its 'game-over' theme to the RaperS chance? I can tinker a little with the CS but scripting is still beyond me.

If the Fallout sex sytems have it, surely LoversLab can give it to Oblivion?

It looks likes it's already in.

In xLoversRaperSGetSuccess

The formula is :

set i0 to 100 - (health * 75 / 100 + 25)

Where health is the victim normalized health on a scale of (1-100) and i0 the "chance" of success (in %)

There are also some cases where success is automatic (if the victim is staggered or attacked from behind). Also, if the victim is blocking, another check is made. I think those checks are made after the rape check, but I'm not sure.

It means that the victim base health absolute value has no impact on the rape success chance. If the victim is low on health, even a rat gets a fair chance of success.

You could try to chance the formula parameters. Here are some theorical numbers. Or you can completely change the formula as long as the result is a number between 0-100. Remember to start the TESCS with obse, if you intend on changing the plugin. And make a backup first :)

set i0 to 100 - (health * a / 100 + B)

Normalized  i0 (a=75/b=25) i0 (a=50/b=50) i0 (a=25/b=75)
health (%)
100         0              0              0
75          18.75          12.5           6.25
50          37.5           25             12.5
25          56.25          37.5           18.75
10          67.5           45             22.5

Huh, I see, sort of.

It's beyond me at the moment as far as changing things. Those numbers are effectively another language to me when it comes to editting.

I was also thinking a little differently than what is already there. An actual block on any sort of rape before a certain point in your max health (in percentage), because if I understand what you are saying the random chance at practically full health is still there.

I'm talking about a complete block on rape attempts til a pre-set health percentage is reached, like with Sexus and Sexout.

Just because my girl is 'staggered' or just gets unlucky doesn't mean that a rat can overpower her and keep her restrained when she is fresh for the fight. Nothing short of an Ogre, Troll, or Minotaur Lord should be capable of that, and even then frankly its questionable, snce most of my characters would ahve a hell of an agility advantage. If she is punch drunk or soundly defeated however, thats a different matter.

Guest Loogie

This isn't meant to be insulting, but I find it humorous you're talking about situations involing a Grand Champion of Cyrodil Crusader Madgod who is Archmage headFighter Listener and Greyfox not being realistic. If Oblivion made sense even at a basic level it would be impossible to do all of that simultaneously.

Agreed, no offense taken, I was just using it as an example. When i'm roleplaying I choose one role to go alongside the main quest, if i even bother. I think you are supposed to use some discernment yourself as a player; in the older Elder Scrolls as far as I recall limited you to one Guild/Temple. People give the designers all the flak but we can choose to use common sense.

I just wanted an overwhelming example of power, my point still remains for a reasonably powerful warrior they arn't going to take it laying down, mind the pun, unless they can't fight back anymore. That 'point' would depend on the style of warrior.

Full Plate Warrior with a Heavy Shield? Damn. Going to need to be near dead or out cold before you can cut them out of that tin-can they call armor.

Thief or Archer in leathers? Little easier, but still would beating the fight out of them. They tend to wriggle and are damn agile.

Mage or Noncom? likely to only need a little physical pain or beating before they submit.

Guest Loogie

I'm going to have to disagree with players needing to show restraint. Allowing all those things to happen simultaneously is poor design, and worse still, lazy.

But back to your topic. Only thing I know of that allows rape to occur at a certain threshhold is LandE, and that isn't dependable to work without ending your game.

Who are we to tell the player who paid just as much as we, that he is going to have to make at least four different characters to see all the Guild quests, when he just wants to go through the game with one character? Thats more a hassle for him, when enforced with game mechanics, than choosing not to play a certain guild on a certain character is for us. Anyhoo, this isn't really what I intended this topic for. It was just something I threw out as an example as to show how powerful a character could become.

Yup, already mentioned LandE, a better example is the Fallout systems. They are effectively a less complicated RaperS, as you know, yet they have the common sense to allow you to customize rape chance first through how beaten you are, and -then- the normal chance to be rape kicks in. It's common sense and to have it in no way damages the overall effect, because you can set it to 100% health and have it basically work as if the option isn't even there if you so choose. It then also makes RaperS viable for use on a character that would pound any rapist short of Daedra into the ground if it tried anything.

Guest Loogie

Who are we to tell the player who paid just as much as we' date=' that he is going to have to make at least four different characters to see all the Guild quests, when he just wants to go through the game with one character?[/quote']

If the choices are meaningful and backed by coherent story, then its good design and effort was put forth. None of those conditions are met in Oblivion.

I don't know exactly how to make RaperS act like Sexout, but I'd imagine it can't be difficult - sounds like the variables just need tweaked.

I'm trying to do something like this with LandE. LandE is great because it allows multiples partners (one at a time, ofc).

LandE has 2 modes :

- Combat mode (called "Loser"): rape occurring under a fixed health amount (user-defined in .ini)

- Non combat mode (called "Exhibitionist") : rape occurring when being naked or partially naked for a certain amount of time (user defined in .ini).

On the combat side, I tried to add a random check (user defined value in .ini) before the health check. So far, LandE retrieves the value from the ini, but the check doesn't work correctly.

On the non combat side, I added a ring to block the rape countdown, so that the PC can be safe while being nude if she wants. Works correctly. Need to add a message when equipped/removed.

On both sides : restored the multiple partners functionnality. I think it was blocked by an error in the ini, but maybe I'm imagining things. Also, limited the number of times each guys goes for it with the PC to 1 each + a % for a second chance to go for it. Still needs tweaking.

Also, would like to make it so that the non combat mode is considered as consensual sex rather than rape. Will not change dialogs, tho.

If I get a working version of the esp, I'll post it here, if you're interested.

Please do, though if anyone is willing to work with RaperS, it would be awesome since they have different benefits.

LandE assumes you have outright lost and have given in. RaperS is your oponent 'wrestling' you to the ground and ravaging you.

On both sides : restored the multiple partners functionnality. I think it was blocked by an error in the ini' date=' but maybe I'm imagining things. Also, limited the number of times each guys goes for it with the PC to 1 each + a % for a second chance to go for it. Still needs tweaking.

[/quote']

This all sounds interesting, Aleanne, and I'm glad to see someone working on LandE. Though regarding the multiple partners, I couldn't even find a reference to xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.MaxofPlayers in the script, so I don't see how that variable is used. I might have missed it... do you mind sharing what you think the error is?

I tried (and failed, so far) to modify LandE so the NudeCounter stat wouldn't go down, even if fully clothed, so long as spermsplashex was still affecting the player - tried to use GetItemCount for the four sperm tokens, but clearly I don't know what I'm doing, alas!

Really? I must have the old version then, thank you very much Ayumumono, thats still just a little high but much better than goblin-love-love-tiem on the first or second hit.

I'll go see if I can track it down.

Edit: huh, not sure which one I need. Am I after the one with its own thread in downloads (the 'russian RaperS' thread) or is it in the mod pack now?

On both sides : restored the multiple partners functionnality. I think it was blocked by an error in the ini' date=' but maybe I'm imagining things. Also, limited the number of times each guys goes for it with the PC to 1 each + a % for a second chance to go for it. Still needs tweaking.

[/quote']

This all sounds interesting, Aleanne, and I'm glad to see someone working on LandE. Though regarding the multiple partners, I couldn't even find a reference to xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.MaxofPlayers in the script, so I don't see how that variable is used. I might have missed it... do you mind sharing what you think the error is?

Sure. Quoting myself from http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=26520#pid26520

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Yukou_Dist1 to 1000

(not tested) I'm wondering if this one is not a bug. In the scripts, Yukou_Dist1 is calculated from Yukou_DistSet and Yukou_DistSet should be initialized from the ini, but since it's not present in the ini, it should default to 0, and Yukou_Dist1 should be set to 0 too.

Yukou_DistSet is the distance from the player (divided by 5) within which LandE will find "winners" (no more "winners" than xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.MaxOfPlayer). *If* I'm reasoning correctly, there should be only one "winner", because the others will always be too far.

I tried (and failed' date=' so far) to modify LandE so the NudeCounter stat wouldn't go down, even if fully clothed, so long as spermsplashex was still affecting the player - tried to use GetItemCount for the four sperm tokens, but clearly I don't know what I'm doing, alas!

[/quote']

If the spermsplashex effect is set to last longer than the LandE nude counter, then the rape sequence will start again, ad infinitum. Otherwise, it will have no effect. No ?

Otherwise, I noticed that the combat mode of LandE makes everyone BFF after the sex occurs, which annoys me to no end. Does it happens with the standard version of LandE as well ? Problem is, I guess it would be better to have everyone friendly to each other while the sex sequence lasts, otherwise Bad Things ™ could happen.

And I don't want the "winners" to aggro immediately again, so I'll have to code something to reset their previous disposition / aggression level after a little while (a parameter in seconds in .ini would be best).

I managed to put the random check in, but at 50% chance, I'm getting a lot of "we go for rape" rather than " we go for the kill".

Also got the consensual sex for exhibitionism in, but after a while, consensual sex transforms into rape sex, no idea why. Party degenerating, I guess :D.

Attemps to control LandE health regen also failed miserabily so far.

Yukou_DistSet is the distance from the player (divided by 5) within which LandE will find "winners" (no more "winners" than xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.MaxOfPlayer). *If* I'm reasoning correctly' date=' there should be only one "winner", because the others will always be too far. [/quote']

Oh, right you are, Aleanne. Instead of setting Yukou_Dist1 (which is recalculated in the script), the ini should be setting Yukou_DistSet. Very nice spotting!

As to MaxOfPlayer, I was looking in the wrong script. 6 "winners" are always chosen by the SearchWinner spell script if possible, but only the first MaxOfPlayer are used in xLoversLCheckLoserQuestScript. Thanks, again.

I tried (and failed' date=' so far) to modify LandE so the NudeCounter stat wouldn't go down, even if fully clothed, so long as spermsplashex was still affecting the player - tried to use GetItemCount for the four sperm tokens, but clearly I don't know what I'm doing, alas!

[/quote']

If the spermsplashex effect is set to last longer than the LandE nude counter, then the rape sequence will start again, ad infinitum. Otherwise, it will have no effect. No ?

I'm modifying only the two places in LandE where the NudeCounter is decreased by clothing (wearing full clothing or a one-piece). The resetting of the nudecounter to the value of xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Nagori (the residual sexiness level after an encounter ends) is untouched, so rape will end normally... just the nude counter won't decrease to zero until the sperm effect times out or is washed away. True it has little real effect, other than a headstart on the nude counter if the player finds themselves in exhibition mode again. My problem so far is my inexperience with modding, so making GetItemCount in the LandE quest script recognize the items placed in the SpermSpashEx script should be easier than I'm making it. :)

Otherwise' date=' I noticed that the combat mode of LandE makes everyone BFF after the sex occurs, which annoys me to no end. ... so I'll have to code something to reset their previous disposition / aggression level after a little while (a parameter in seconds in .ini would be best).[/quote']

That is an irritating side effect - I'm afraid I'm not certain how it's handled currently. Certainly disposition is temporarily altered in both combat & exposition modes, but in at least one place there's an effort to remember the original disposition setting I think (haven't examined this thoroughly). A (fairly long) timer would be an excellent solution.

http://www.mediafire.com/?or675iko2y7fiqe

This is a modified version of LandE. Please note that I'm a newbie in scripting, and the tests were a bit light, so there may be some bugs remaining. So, make a backup of your current LandE version (don't forget the ini) and use a new save. Also, this is based on the non HUD version of LandE.

This version has the following changes :

- Added a ring to allow the PC to go nude without triggering LandE. It will be added when the mod is activated. If LandE was active before, you have to add it manually via the console or make a clean install. The ring id is xx02B5E4 where xx is the mod number in the load order.

For example type "additem 2002B5E4 1" in the console without the quotes if LandE is the 20th mod in your load order.

You can use a tool like Wrye Bash to find out what the load order index of LandE is.

- Made it so that the Exhibitionist mode of LandE provokes consensual sex and not rape sex. Useful mainly for pk extender. Otherwise, there's not much difference. If using pk extender, the preliminary scene will be played before actual sex, and xp will be gained. However, pk extender dialogues will not play and LandE dialogs will be used instead. I don't exactly understand why, it may be related to load order. Normal consensual sex via AdultPlay shouldn't be affected.

- In Loser mode, rape will occur only if a random check is passed. The randomness is controlled by the xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.RapeChance parameter in the ini. The health check (xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.DeadHealth) still applies. RapeChance is not a flat chance, as it is applied every frame while the PC health is under DeadHealth. If you set it to 100, rape will always occurs. At 0 it will never occur (same as putting LoversLCheckLoserQuest.LoversSwitches to 0). You have to experiment with the value, but anything greater that 50 will probably lead to rape. If you see the message "Your opponent stares at you with rage", it means he wants to kill the PC. If you see "Your opponent stares at you with lust", it means that he will fuck the pC instead. Note that even with RapeChance at 100, the PC can still be killed if your opponent deals too much damage to him/her in one hit (raising DeadHealth can help)

- After rape (loser mode), the disposition of the rapers towards the PC will drop to 0 after a fixed delay. This delay is fixed by xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.AggroDelay parameter (in seconds) in the ini. When 1/2 the delay is elapsed, if one of the rapers is still near you (~7 meters or so), he will tell you to get out. If the PC stays in aggro range, then he/they will attack the PC again, possibly leading to another rape scene.

- Exclude actors with responsibility > 30 and friendly actors (with disposition vs the PC > agression level) to participate in rape in Loser mode. It prevents them from being hit by the disposition hit afterwards. Note : those NPC were already excluded from LandE : guards, women (but see below), people on mounts, non playable races.

- Removed the restriction for women not to partake in LandE "activities". This is controllable by the

xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.EqualOpp parameter in the ini (1 allows, 0 disallows). Women (except for the PC) will always be on the giving end, using futa options if they are enabled.

- I tried to remove the health regen which occurs during sex, but I couldn't find where this is done. So, instead, I lower health to what it was when the battle ended, and then add an amount in % of the base PC health

(xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.HealthRegen in ini). It applies only to Loser mode. Setting HealthRegen to 0 discards any health gain, even those acquired by (for instance) a ring of regeneration or similar devices during the sex acts. Setting it to 100 should give all health back. Exhibitionist mode should still give back all health.

- Added a penalty to endurance after each rape act (Loser mode only). The amount lost is controlled by xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.EndPenalty in the ini. Do not set this value to a negative number. Setting this to 0 means no

penalty to endurance. If endurance reaches 0 or gets negative because of the LandE penalty, the PC dies. The penalty can be removed by praying at an altar, casting a restore attribute spell, drinking a restore attribute potion...

- Forced the removal of torches, quivers and items equipped on the tail slot before sex. If it's too dark because the torch is removed, think about using LoversLight. Items can be reequiped during sex if needed (bind to hotkey or use inventory).

- Corrected the ini to enable more than one raper (setting xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Yukou_DistSet instead of xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Yukou_Dist1). Max number of rapers is hard coded to 6.

- Reduced the duration of sex acts by testing on NumOfPlayers (number of participants) instead of MaxOfPlayer (6 in all cases).

- Removed the Bad End, because I hitted the max limit for the script, and didn't want to create a new one.

- Some other minor things I can't remember.

The readme has some additional infos.

All credits goes to the "unknown japanese modder" who created the original LandE / LoversPK. *salute*

This sounds outstanding, Aleanne. One thought: I'd be wary of forcing removal of tail slot items. I'm not sure how that'll interact with mods that add normally un-equippable/removable items to the tail slot, such as the growing pubic hair mod.

I'll give this a try presently. Thanks for your hard work. And I agree you deserve your own thread for this.

Archived