WhickedWhimsClubInteractions

• 3 weeks later...

Had to remove it from my game since sex autonomy. WickedWhims Exhibition/Sex Autonomy conflicting somehow. With this installed Sims do not Exhibit/Have Sex or even WooHoo at any point in the game. Removed it and Autonomy works again. Im a great admirer of Turbodriver and what he has achieved, but WickedWhims  has got to a stage where its controlling what you can and cant have in your game. Too many conflicts with other mods now.

Had to remove it from my game since sex autonomy. WickedWhims Exhibition/Sex Autonomy conflicting somehow. With this installed Sims do not Exhibit/Have Sex or even WooHoo at any point in the game. Removed it and Autonomy works again. Im a great admirer of Turbodriver and what he has achieved, but WickedWhims  has got to a stage where its controlling what you can and cant have in your game. Too many conflicts with other mods now.

It's strange, I have both mods installed and they do not conflict on my game. My sims are grouped in club and the exhibition, and especially the sex autonomy, are not impacted (it is even opposite). What version of WW do you have?

I never did anything that would intentionally block or conflict with any mod. Sex Autonomy doesn't even use the in-game autonomy system, there are no conflicts.

Is seems like you just assumed that because it was easier to say it rather than doing something about it.

I never did anything that would intentionally block or conflict with any mod. Sex Autonomy doesn't even use the in-game autonomy system, there are no conflicts.

Is seems like you just assumed that because it was easier to say it rather than doing something about it.

I do not assume anything and kind of resent that statement you used. I spent days trying to get my game to work properly and after removing every single mod except yours......it still wouldn't work properly. Im using Sims 4 Version 1.31.37.1020, WickedWhims 3.2.3.110.2 and it was screwed. Sims continuously spinning around after being naked cos they cant get dressed, animations stuck in loop or everytime performing sex, one of the sims would leave the scene and appear somewhere on the lot having imaginary sex with thin air and had to be reset. There were lots of conflicts especially with some skins. I refer to controlling game play because some modders do not or cannot keep up with the rate at which you update your mod or else they arent compatible with WickedWhims and we have to use ones suggested by you. So a lot of us update to get a better update of yours and it screws up what others havent kept up with so we have to roll back to a version that works. The only thing I would assume is that you have a game without other mods for when you create WhickedWhims. Which is understandable. But hardly anyone has a stock game.  Since updating to 3.2.3.111 everything works again. So the problem wasnt at my end at all.

Having said all that. Keep up the good work.

It's strange, I have both mods installed and they do not conflict on my game. My sims are grouped in club and the exhibition, and especially the sex autonomy, are not impacted (it is even opposite). What version of WW do you have?

3.2.3.110.2 was when problems started. Now Im using 3.2.3.111 and all works again

3.2.3.110.2 was when problems started. Now Im using 3.2.3.111 and all works again

It's still weird because I got all the versions of WW, and I have a group of 6 sims that sneak up everywhere when they organize an outing (with exhibition, conduct wickedwhims Of chosen), and I did not meet your bugs. And yet I had other bugs with WW in previous versions, but never in conflict with this mod.

As for 3.2.3.111, it does not change anything about the autonomy sex that could explain the bugs you have suffered.

It's still weird because I got all the versions of WW, and I have a group of 6 sims that sneak up everywhere when they organize an outing (with exhibition, conduct wickedwhims Of chosen), and I did not meet your bugs. And yet I had other bugs with WW in previous versions, but never in conflict with this mod.

As for 3.2.3.111, it does not change anything about the autonomy sex that could explain the bugs you have suffered.

Must have been an issue with auto dressing or something. Sims were even spinning around in circles after bathing. But since the latest update all is good again. Adult themed clubs are working lol

• 2 weeks later...

I added WW in the club list...

But sometimes male Sims will ask for sex to each other rather than the opposite gender...

Similar with the kiss too. I think it's maxis fault.

@konansock

Can you make WW interaction to be targetted to other club member?

So far this is the only solution to make them flirt or kiss the right gender... Like macho dudes club toward hot chicks club members.

But sometimes male Sims will ask for sex to each other rather than the opposite gender...

@konansock

So far this is the only solution to make them flirt or kiss the right gender... Like macho dudes club toward hot chicks club members.

There is a Gender Preference Option in Wicked Whims. You could use that to minimize unwanted same-gender congress attempts during your group get-togethers. 

There is also an option to only use Wicked Whims interaction with club members as is the case with nearly every other club interaction.

@konansock

There is a Gender Preference Option in Wicked Whims. You could use that to minimize unwanted same-gender congress attempts during your group get-togethers. 

There is also an option to only use Wicked Whims interaction with club members as is the case with nearly every other club interaction.

I already set the gender preference setting in WW, but same gender sex still happened.

The same with romance interaction despite I already set the restriction in MCCC.

@konansock

I already set the gender preference setting in WW, but same gender sex still happened.

The same with romance interaction despite I already set the restriction in MCCC.

what i did is create several clubs one with all females one with all males and so forth and then select the all male club to interact with the female club specifically on the activities list.

you can have your club be all males and for the acitivites have them do romantic interactions with the all female club

then you have a gathering and call a member of the all female club and invite their club to your gathering. and that will work.

• 1 month later...