31 minutes ago, Daddy_snuffles said:

I thank you for all your suggestions, and the help you have provided me. It seems to be working just fine. I just want to figure out this minor defect on female raider npc's head/neck now.

No problem, did you see the page i linked a few posts ago?, it should sort out the neck texture.

25 minutes ago, Evilhomer said:

No problem, did you see the page i linked a few posts ago?, it should sort out the neck texture.

Oh shoot, I must've missed it. I've seen that before on Nexus but I didn't download it. The reason it caught my eye is because I used to have that issue with my character, and most female npc's when I played on the Xbox but I wasn't having the same problem on here, at least I didn't notice I was because it no longer affects my player character, nor does it affect most of the npc's anymore, it seems to favor female raiders. Never had a problem with males, on pc or console. Minus the brown face glitch, but all I had to do to fix that was load a recent save, and that only occured on console. At least I haven't experienced it yet on my pc but I've only had a pc for about a week, and most of that time was spent researching and downloading mods lol

9 minutes ago, Daddy_snuffles said:

Oh shoot, I must've missed it. I've seen that before on Nexus but I didn't download it. The reason it caught my eye is because I used to have that issue with my character, and most female npc's when I played on the Xbox but I wasn't having the same problem on here, at least I didn't notice I was because it no longer affects my player character, nor does it affect most of the npc's anymore, it seems to favor female raiders. Never had a problem with males, on pc or console. Minus the brown face glitch, but all I had to do to fix that was load a recent save, and that only occured on console. At least I haven't experienced it yet on my pc but I've only had a pc for about a week, and most of that time was spent researching and downloading mods lol

it might just be more noticeable because of the shorter hairstyles they tend to have, unless something didnt install properly, raiders do have their own separate textures from what i remember.

16 minutes ago, Evilhomer said:

it might just be more noticeable because of the shorter hairstyles they tend to have, unless something didnt install properly, raiders do have their own separate textures from what i remember.

That's what I thought. I was thinking about looking for a body replacer specifically for raiders. I know that Fallout New Vegas has different textures for raiders. I've been downloading mods for NV and Fallout 4, kind of going back and forth between the two, because of the update for F4SE, but now that they updated it I'm back bitchesss hahaha

4 minutes ago, Daddy_snuffles said:

That's what I thought. I was thinking about looking for a body replacer specifically for raiders. I know that Fallout New Vegas has different textures for raiders. I've been downloading mods for NV and Fallout 4, kind of going back and forth between the two, because of the update for F4SE, but now that they updated it I'm back bitchesss hahaha

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24479

• 2 weeks later...

Uhh the laying & handstand BJs aren't actual BJs when I get them in-game through one of vinfamy's 4Play mods, the actor just jacks off for the entire duration on top of me (unless that's whats supposed to happen cuz if yes than it is named poorly & if no, then idk cuz there aren't any GIF previews of the animations available???)

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2018 at 11:12 AM, hahaprumos said:

It says there is a spitroast animation available, but only the other one happens for threesomes despite how many times I try.

I suspect this is not the only animation not appearing, but most seem to work. (using violate and sex 'em up)

Having the same issue. I'm unable to get the spitroast, spooning, dog handjob, and maybe a few others. Im using violate, SEU, kidnapping, vanilla fudge, and prostitution. no other issues. Everything else works perfectly but these seem to be mysteriously unseen despite a ton of attempts!

Anyone actually have them working?

8 hours ago, roastedpotato said:

Having the same issue. I'm unable to get the spitroast, spooning, dog handjob, and maybe a few others. Im using violate, SEU, kidnapping, vanilla fudge, and prostitution. no other issues. Everything else works perfectly but these seem to be mysteriously unseen despite a ton of attempts!

Anyone actually have them working?

None of the animations in the last update have been added to fourplay, so you wont see them and considering it hasn't been updated in a long time it probably wont happen either.

12 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

None of the animations in the last update have been added to fourplay, so you wont see them and considering it hasn't been updated in a long time it probably wont happen either.

4Play is dead. The mods got involved & threaten to ban people if they wanted an update.

:cry:

On 4/15/2018 at 10:19 PM, blutoblutarsky said:

Wait why would they do that? That’s crazy.

Well to be fair, some weren't kindly asking when the update was coming, but rather demanding or even getting frustrated at the modders for the lack of update. Since that kind of behavior only discourages modders, I can see why the ban hammer was used. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/15/2018 at 8:55 AM, Evilhomer said:

What would be the best way to get access to these animations then (I also suspect some of Leito's animations are not being used)?

What would I use? A gun/rug? SEU?

For context I'm using FourPlay, RSE, FPE, SEU, and DD with Leito's and Crazy's (original and v1.3.7) animation packs.

Also are these animations accessible with their own gun? or do they work with his other gun mod.

On 4/18/2018 at 10:32 AM, twistedtrebla said:

Well to be fair, some weren't kindly asking when the update was coming, but rather demanding or even getting frustrated at the modders for the lack of update. Since that kind of behavior only discourages modders, I can see why the ban hammer was used. 

Yeah but they were only the minority. Most of us just asked for an update about the development.

Remember when modders modded for fun and not for fame and money? The business model now is: "Shut up, don't ask, i'm a busy man with a 9 to 5 job and modding is only an annoying hobby".

Modding should be like a free market with competition because only then frequent updates and high quality standards are given.

FO4 adult modding died because one modder said that he is working on something which pretty much meant that everyone else didn't have to. Even now people said to the guy who is making AAF that his animation framework is unecessary because there is already someone working on it.

Here comes the problem: Since we can't ask for the development status, even if the modder is absent for months, we don't know if he is working on it while active modders aren't picking up the work because of this very reason.

Question about installing an additional animation package on an existing FP installation.

So, upon initial FP installation, a menu usually pops up asking which animation packages to use. 

I originally only used Leitos but recently installed Crazys.

The issue is that only Leitos animations are playing. 

What must I do to get both Leitos and Crazys animations to load? How would I get the animation selection pop up again?

I'm using ModOrganizer2, FP and RSE only..if this info helps...

Cheers

11 hours ago, ironcolklink said:

Whenever I flirt with someone and get them to have sex, they just strip and stand next to each other. Help plz.

Make sure you've followed all of the steps outlined in this post. Also, make sure your F4SE is both installed properly and up-to-date.

11 hours ago, icladel said:

Question about installing an additional animation package on an existing FP installation. [...]

You'll need to install Vin's control panel mod and use it to reset FP. It should then ask you what animation packs you're using. By the way, I highly recommend switching over to the Advanced Animation Framework. There are compatibility mods that will get the old FP mods to work as well as the old animations. Plus there's a new set that was released recently.

2 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

Make sure you've followed all of the steps outlined in this post. Also, make sure your F4SE is both installed properly and up-to-date.

You'll need to install Vin's control panel mod and use it to reset FP. It should then ask you what animation packs you're using. By the way, I highly recommend switching over to the Advanced Animation Framework. There are compatibility mods that will get the old FP mods to work as well as the old animations. Plus there's a new set that was released recently.

Thanks Gulfwulf. I've heard of AAF. Is it in a good working stage at the moment?

2 hours ago, icladel said:

Thanks Gulfwulf. I've heard of AAF. Is it in a good working stage at the moment?

I've been using it for about 2 days and it seems pretty stable. I do know it's still being worked on, unlike FourPlay.

I looked over this fourm and i still not sure how to get the animations working i even took them and put them into the same spot as the animations for the gun and it still the same list I loaded all 3 animation on the loader and no idea how to get the extra dogmeat ones :( not sure what else i can do or is there somewhere im suposed to put these ones or install them diffrent?

• 1 month later...

So everything works except dogmeats animation he will do the normal starting animation but i hit 0 to switch positions and nothing happens and on other human on human it switches to all the animations just fine.. Anyone have a solution?