1 hour ago, DTIGHT1990 said:

look at Skyrim there that is already working but not at fallout4, the type of Fourplay has made more can say.

Dude, I have tried by installing all four-play mods, reinstalled mods, updated my game to 1.7.2 to 1.9... can you please tell me how to do these animation with anyone (with selection  of my choice), Thank you...

1 hour ago, Nvidiagamer4231 said:

Dude, I have tried by installing all four-play mods, reinstalled mods, updated my game to 1.7.2 to 1.9... can you please tell me how to do these animation with anyone (with selection  of my choice), Thank you...

You do need to make sure you follow the installation guide to an absolute T.

You don't need to install Crazy's esp anymore. You just need Four-Play and the patch to get the animations. You might need Leito's esp though...I forget.

Do you have Mod Configuration Menu? Vinfamy's Control Panel? You are using the Fallout 4 Script Extender, correct?

12 hours ago, heroscomeback said:

You do need to make sure you follow the installation guide to an absolute T.

You don't need to install Crazy's esp anymore. You just need Four-Play and the patch to get the animations. You might need Leito's esp though...I forget.

Do you have Mod Configuration Menu? Vinfamy's Control Panel? You are using the Fallout 4 Script Extender, correct?

I have both the config menu... the mods seem work (both leito and crazy) but the new animation that this guy has uploaded dosen't seem to work :( (I mean how do i activate this guy mods?)

On 12/9/2017 at 7:07 PM, LuckyStyler97 said:

Well, what am I supposed to say :smiley: i installed evertything correctly but if I tell Dogmeat to Dogmeat me ....nothing happens just no animation playing whatsoever .If anyone needs any scripts or something to be able to help pls tell me where to find them so i can post them :smiley: thank you in advance !

Do you have the latest version of F4SE? Also you will need Four Play sex-em up...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm having some issues with the installation. I followed the instructions step by step and it's not a huge problem, I just may have missed something. 

This is what it says after I load a save and I'm in game, "F4SE has not been installed correctly (it's scripts folder is missing most probably). Four play stripping and strap on functionality won't work."

I click ok, then it goes on to say, "Which animation pack do you want to load? You need to have them installed. Remember to disable or delete crazyanimationsgun.esp and fo4animationsbylieto.esp" (I know how to disable Lieto's but I can't find an .esp or .esm for Crazy's animations.) Then below that it gives me three options; Just Lietos animation pack, lietos and crazys, or lietos crazys and crazys new animations with dog and threesome." What's wrong with F4SE, or what did I miss? F4SE works properly with other mods that require it. If anyone could please help me, I would really appreciate it.

17 hours ago, Daddy_snuffles said:

Your probably missing a file(s), did you install F4SE manually or with a mod manager? sometimes if you use a manager it misses things, open up the F4SE file you downloaded and drag everything over again and try again.

Regarding crazys animations, is it the gun version you have installed or the four play animation pack he did?,  if its the latter it doesnt have an esm/esp its just animation files

44 minutes ago, Evilhomer said:

Your probably missing a file(s), did you install F4SE manually or with a mod manager? sometimes if you use a manager it misses things, open up the F4SE file you downloaded and drag everything over again and try again.

Regarding crazys animations, is it the gun version you have installed or the four play animation pack he did?,  if its the latter it doesnt have an esm/esp its just animation files

I think I figured out what I was missing for F4SE. It's the ladder. It just says to disable both lietos animations, and Crazy's but I can't disable Crazy's. What's the point of downloading them just to disable them? Should I disable Lieto's? 

1 hour ago, Daddy_snuffles said:

As i said, there is no esm/esp for crazy four play pack, so that's fine you don't need to do anything.  Yes untick or delete the esp in leitos mod, all that will happen is the gun used to start animations will be gone, so as long as you dont use that to trigger your sex its fine, i assume you are using one of the various four play mods to trigger your sex?.

29 minutes ago, Evilhomer said:

As i said, there is no esm/esp for crazy four play pack, so that's fine you don't need to do anything.  Yes untick or delete the esp in leitos mod, all that will happen is the gun used to start animations will be gone, so as long as you dont use that to trigger your sex its fine, i assume you are using one of the various four play mods to trigger your sex?.

I am. I'm using this more for the realism aspect, and because I think it's hilarious. I just downloaded all three and the .esp I was missing was now there so I disabled both Lieto's.esp and Crazy_animations_gun.esp, all is well. I appreciate the help btw. Do you happen to know much about body replacers?? For some reason, some women, mostly raiders I've noticed, will have a brown patch of skin on the back of their head/neck. Do you know what may be causing this, and or how I may go about fixing it?

30 minutes ago, Evilhomer said:

Also, what would happen if I didn't disable Lieto's? Say I did want the guns? How would I go about that exactly? I'm just curious. On top of that, the more information people provide me, the more familiarized I become with mods, which is my main goal. I've only had my pc for a little over a week but I've learned so much in that small amount of time. I have my own custom body, and all my vanilla clothes are now reduced versions to work properly with live dismemberment, and they're fitted to my custom body, I actually changed certain aspects of the body to be more realistic with clothing on. For example, when she puts on clothes, her thighs get a tiny bit skinner, her breast are lifted just a touch, and flattened, to simulate as if she had more support. It's the little things lol

4 minutes ago, Daddy_snuffles said:

I've left the esp active before and the gun still works but i don't know what kind of stuff it would be affecting in the background.  I guess if they say to disable it, it must affect something.  One plus of leaving it active is it lets you use leitos mutli stage animations(they do not work with four play atm) but in terms of triggering sex, something like sex em up is easier, just a hotkey press rather than having to carry guns around.

3 minutes ago, Evilhomer said:

I've left the esp active before and the gun still works but i don't know what kind of stuff it would be affecting in the background.  I guess if they say to disable it, it must affect something.  One plus of leaving it active is it lets you use leitos mutli stage animations(they do not work with four play atm) but in terms of triggering sex, something like sex em up is easier, just a hotkey press rather than having to carry guns around.

I thank you for all your suggestions, and the help you have provided me. It seems to be working just fine. I just want to figure out this minor defect on female raider npc's head/neck now.