Znaroks Animations with SLAL pack(SSE version included)

don't know why but i cant see your animation .gif files.

don't know why but i cant see your animation .gif files.

me neither! :( and they sound so great!

Yeah, the only solution to that right now is the one i mentioned in the OP:

Disclaimer #2 - If the image links for preview images are broken, right-click the broken image, select "Open image in new tab", select the tab that just opened and press Ctrl + R(refresh), to view the image.

Can't really see the images due to the imgur block it has on loverslab (I know there is a firefox plugin that stops that but I have too many plug ins) so I'd recommend considering another image host such as https://postimage.io/ or something. Just a heads up. Using the source file to get the links to the previews is a bit tedious. It makes it easier overall for all users without needed third party scripts and add-ons. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Uploaded 3.0.

I wanted to upload versions with 2 animations at a time, but I simply did not have the time or ideas for another one.

Did not want this one to rot away on my PC. Also posted all 3ds max files from all animations I have created. I think I'll move to SSE, until it gets sexlab, this probably won't get updated too often.

Uploaded 3.0.

I wanted to upload versions with 2 animations at a time, but I simply did not have the time or ideas for another one.

Did not want this one to rot away on my PC. Also posted all 3ds max files from all animations I have created. I think I'll move to SSE, until it gets sexlab, this probably won't get updated too often.

Possible now that SKSE64 finally came out. Lots of other things to be done first but that biggest hurdle has been passed (though there is also the Sexlab Lite for SSE already available).

Uploaded 3.0.

Thanks for the update, no such thing as too small an animation pack update IMO, SLAL is great for that.

Minor note - the new animation could probably use the addition of the "vaginal" tag to assist with it being selected by mods and for things like Apropos.

• 2 months later...
On 9/27/2017 at 12:10 AM, razzor69 said:

Great thanks for the animations, i think we need forced wall doggy, forced doggy, forced pound miss, or any forced one  :)

About the SKSE64 if the sexlab ready for SSE i think i'm gonna migrate to SSE also if really promising 

There is a lite framework available for SSE today, the full framework is still a work in progress.

15 hours ago, tenjou19 said:

Hello ! It looks nice but noob question : How do you install this with MO ? ;-;

Get this first:

Requirements
Sexlab Animation Loader and it's requirements

Then and install SlalZnaroksPack. Run FNIS. My animations will appear in Sexlab Animation Loader MCM menu, check the checkboxes, so they would be added to sex lab animation library.

You install this like any other mod you would install with MO, make sure the install path looks good.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...