Znaroks Animations with SLAL pack(SSE version included)

View File

Description
I created a SLAL pack with a couple of sexlab animations I made. I will gradually make the pack larger as I create more stuff, but I can't predict how often that will be.
Quality will increase over time.

Animations
Disclaimer - Previews might have looping issues, but the animations themselves don't have this problem.
Previews:
-ForcedBJ (6 stages)

1_-_Gm_Zrs6a.gif
2_-_2is_Y9m_E.gif
3_-_m_LKk_DVg.gif
4_-_l_Drq_IFn.gif
5_-_NUDNwyr.gif
6_-_OTSsm_QW.gif

-ForcedBoobJob (6 stages)

1_-_Emgy7u_Q.gif
2_-_Livj_Yxm.gif
3_-_r_IKI15_C.gif
4_-_r_EU42_Ay.gif
5_-_0_A10_HGd.gif
6_-_k_CXk6_DX.gif

ForcedMMFBoobJob (5 stages)

1_-_Cvn6_Kfq.gif
2_-_f_Yhp_ZIH.gif
3_-_d_RCU8_Db.gif
4_-_ba2_BTm2.gif
5_-_LJE5l0_F.gif

KnockoutPervertThighFuck (5 stages)

1_-_6_DPn4_Ud.gif
2_-_Oep1_Ch4.gif
3_-_C3cg3gw.gif
4_-_hby_Gu0l.gif
5_-_wp3_CBg_G.gif

-ForcedVaginal (6 stages)

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

I included the 3ds max 2012 animation files themselves, if anyone is interested in that. Feel free to do whatever you want with them.

Requirements
Sexlab Animation Loader and it's requirements

Installation
-Install SlalZnaroksPack
-Run FNIS for users so the animations appear in Sexlab Animation Loader MCM menu

Thanks to everyone that helped.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/12/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Ahh a new animator cub joins in :) welcome I can't wait to see what you created and will create.

It's good to know there are still people who join in to make Skyrim animations. Anub's situation and reason is easy to undestand and made me kind of depresed at what might happen to Skyrim animating comunity. I thank you for making me hope again :)

PS:Oh and just a small question are you going to make only human animation or creature aswell?

SLAL pack is giving a FNIS error about missing files. 

Fun, More animations. But you forgot to add a behavior file with the SLApack.

I downloaded the SLAL file but FNIS gives an error saying that there are no behavior files? Is this something I did wrong? Thanks

Nice animations, very well done!

P.S. I have to generate behavior file myself, you probably forgot to include it to an archive.

I uploaded a version with the behavior files, please check the downloads now.

Everything should be smooth now hopefully.

Ahh a new animator cub joins in :) welcome I can't wait to see what you created and will create.

It's good to know there are still people who join in to make Skyrim animations. Anub's situation and reason is easy to undestand and made me kind of depresed at what might happen to Skyrim animating comunity. I thank you for making me hope again :)

PS:Oh and just a small question are you going to make only human animation or creature aswell?

Thanks.

I don't use creature animations myself, so prolly not, but who knows.

Thanks.

I'm don't use creature animations myself, so prolly not, but who knows.

Don't worry I am happy enough if you make only human ones, but I will not lie I do hope you will try to make crature anims aswell XD

To be honest I tried to make anim a while back but I just lost interest and gave up... hmm maybe I will try again seeing as my part time job dosen't give me to many hours and I get bored XD. And I want to give something back to this awsome comunity :)

Yay more animations!  And a SLAL pack already created (less for me to do!)

I'll go through them and probably add my own Apropos files.  If anyone else uses Apropos let me know, I'll post them here or somewhere.

Can't go wrong with more Apropos descriptions. I'd love to see what you've done there.

Ditto!

Yay more animations!  And a SLAL pack already created (less for me to do!)

I'll go through them and probably add my own Apropos files.  If anyone else uses Apropos let me know, I'll post them here or somewhere.

Can't go wrong with more Apropos descriptions. I'd love to see what you've done there.

Ditto!

XD Forerunner you are a god when it comes to making SLAL pack but if you post the Apropos files you will go higher than that :).

Thanks.

Very smooth animations, plus its always great to see rarely covered types like boobjobs.

A few small glitches I noticed on the boobjob animation trying it out:

- on stage 4 - the male actor's left leg below the knee jerks to an odd angle for one frame

- on stage 5 - same glitch, but with the female's left leg

Other than that alignments and stages seemed great, especially for a first set.  Great job!

Very smooth animations, plus its always great to see rarely covered types like boobjobs.

- on stage 4 - the male actor's left leg below the knee jerks to an odd angle for one frame

Other than that alignments and stages seemed great, especially for a first set.  Great job!

Thanks.

Male actors left leg, as in from males perspective? (If I was the male actor, that would be my left leg)

I don't see anything, but theres a unnecessary spasm that he does with his right leg at one point, true that.

Or do you mean the pigeon toe angle on the feet?

Thanks.

Male actors left leg, as in from males perspective? (If I was the male actor, that would be my left leg)

I don't see anything, but theres a unnecessary spasm that he does with his right leg at one point, true that.

Or do you mean the pigeon toe angle on the feet?

Correct, both lines refer to the actor's physical left legs.  Basically the leg snaps to an impossible angle at the knee for a single frame, looks like it "flashes" unless watched closely.  I wouldn't worry much about it if it isn't obvious when you play it in-game however, until a few more people have reported it.

Correct, both lines refer to the actor's physical left legs.  Basically the leg snaps to an impossible angle at the knee for a single frame, looks like it "flashes" unless watched closely.  I wouldn't worry much about it if it isn't obvious when you play it in-game however, until a few more people have reported it.

Could you please make a screenshot of how it looks like? Maybe i'm just blind.

Could you please make a screenshot of how it looks like? Maybe i'm just blind.

Won't be able to test it again for a day or so, but it may be difficult to capture it in a screenshot.  If you stare at the male's left foot like a hawk you may be able to spot it "flash" as it gets displaced to a completely different angle.  If not, it may be a skeleton issue on my end or something that only shows up at certain framerates (especially since nobody else has mentioned it yet).

Won't be able to test it again for a day or so, but it may be difficult to capture it in a screenshot.  If you stare at the male's left foot like a hawk you may be able to spot it "flash" as it gets displaced to a completely different angle.  If not, it may be a skeleton issue on my end or something that only shows up at certain framerates (especially since nobody else has mentioned it yet).

That could be caused by the in game Foot IK adjustment.  If the foot is clipping the terrain, Foot Ik tries to adjust it and that can indeed cause a jump or twist.  Unfortunately there isn't anything the animator can do to adjust for that. If the animation plays fine on a flat surface, then it isn't a problem within the animation.