[SIMS4] YrSa Animations

I just discovered your animations a couple of days ago and you already updated it TWICE since then! Thank you so much!

I really enjoy your FEMDOM stuff! How about:

- Leg humping (like a dog)

- Making the slave jerk off on his knees  (Mistress could watch and others could join in watching and laugh as a "group activity"; maybe even take pictures)

- Ballbusting (Kicks to the NUTZ)

- Ponyriding (or at least sitting on the slave. I know creating animations is a btich ^^) 

- Chokehold the slave from behind and reacharound handjob

- (for the couch) Up to 3 females could sit on the couch and use the slave on the floor as footrest (maybe even with some foot licking and a footjob?)

Okay, I'll stop now or I will never stop. xD

A lot of humiliating femdom stuff could be made into something where others can join in to watch, laugh, take pictures etc.

These are just suggestions and I understand, if it's too hard to implement, so please keep up the good work one way or the other!

:D

I just discovered your animations a couple of days ago and you already updated it TWICE since then! Thank you so much!

- Making the slave jerk off on his knees  (Mistress could watch and others could join in watching and laugh as a "group activity"; maybe even take pictures)

- Ponyriding (or at least sitting on the slave. I know creating animations is a btich ^^) 

- (for the couch) Up to 3 females could sit on the couch and use the slave on the floor as footrest (maybe even with some foot licking and a footjob?)

A lot of humiliating femdom stuff could be made into something where others can join in to watch, laugh, take pictures etc.

These are just suggestions and I understand, if it's too hard to implement, so please keep up the good work one way or the other!

Thank you, Feddrey!
Yes, this topic is interesting to me. Why I do such animations. There are plans to actively pursue it. Some ideas already implemented (on my Patreon). For example, I tried ponyriding yet, but it is very difficult. Can be someday. Plans footjob and training a slave.

Thank you, Feddrey!
Yes, this topic is interesting to me. Why I do such animations. There are plans to actively pursue it. Some ideas already implemented (on my Patreon). For example, I tried ponyriding yet, but it is very difficult. Can be someday. Plans footjob and training a slave.

I'm glad to hear that! Maybe you could check out some femdom websites for more inspiration ;)

I'm having an issue with my mannequins, I can't dress them. the only option I get for them is "wicked," nothing else. this is the first time using mannequins at all, and I currently have them in an XXX nightclub

Yes there is such a problem The mannequins in the stores act as a showcase. They start to sell clothes, dressed them And lose their properties WW

Partly why I stopped doing the animation with mannequins

I'm sorry if I upset you

I'm having an issue with my mannequins, I can't dress them. the only option I get for them is "wicked," nothing else. this is the first time using mannequins at all, and I currently have them in an XXX nightclub

Yes there is such a problem The mannequins in the stores act as a showcase. They start to sell clothes, dressed them And lose their properties WW

Partly why I stopped doing the animation with mannequins

I'm sorry if I upset you

YOU did not upset me, don't worry. so, just to clarify, because I didn't fully understand your answer, the mannequins HAVE to be at a retail location?

Hi, you need to change lot type, nightclub to residental and place a sim there like a home (temporary) . Then you'll be able to dress up mannequins. After that, you can change the lot type residental to nightclub again and the mannequins will stay like that forever.

Hi, you need to change lot type, nightclub to residental and place a sim there like a home (temporary) . Then you'll be able to dress up mannequins. After that, you can change the lot type residental to nightclub again and the mannequins will stay like that forever.

THANKS!! that information is very helpful. I was trying to research everywhere, and I couldn't find anything that said they were restricted to certain lot types. >_< I appreciate the information!

• 2 weeks later...

If I`m trying to download the updated file I get the reply: we couldn`t find the file ... ? My fault? Am I doing anything wrong?

sorry for the delay with the answer
the problem is still relevant?

Прикольные штуки с гробом и микрофоном :)

Спасибо! С микрофоном пришлось повозиться - анимация вставания с пола вынесла мозг)) 

Yessss! This is fun! Thanks for the nice moments with my sims!

Jazzy says thanks too for the "pedicure" animations ;-)

attachicon.gif03.08.17_21-30-43.png    attachicon.gif03.08.17_21-28-17.png    attachicon.gif03.08.17_21-27-21.png

Glad for you and for Jazzy ))

This is probably a dumb question, but how do I add the X frame to a room? I tried looking under frame and birdhouse, but nothing comes up. I can see that the package has been loaded.

Hi.
Searched under "statues" ?
Try to apply a filter only "user materials" in build mode.