[SIMS4] YrSa Animations

On 7/27/2018 at 9:16 AM, Yr_Sa said:

For those who can't find it...

GlassBox - is a Modern Metallic Illuminated Display Case in Outdoor Tables (Get to Work)

Can't find it ... What's the name in French ?

2 hours ago, pleasestop1 said:

do you have your animations (the public ones) anywhere besides loverslab? I download the files but they don't show up in the game. 

what kind of animations do not appear in the game?

On 8/10/2018 at 4:11 PM, pleasestop1 said:

so none of yours appear. I have downloaded all of the categories, but so far none of them are available in the game. 

I don't know what's wrong. This is the first time anyone hasn't had my animations detected.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2018 at 5:53 AM, fiji19 said:

I added all the files to my mods folder but the animations aren’t showing up??? Could you possibly post some dowload instructions so i can see if i did something wrong?

Try creating a separate folder just for animations in the Mods folder. Perhaps you have a lot of mods. And my animations are alphabetized at the bottom, and they don't read.

New clothes-pack added for early access on Patreon

Football Stars Clothes

♥ Messi (FCB)

♥ Ronaldo (REAL M) - soon Juventus too

♥ Neymar  (BRAZIL) 

♥ Suarez  (FCB) 

♥ Alonso (REAL M) 

♥ Benzema (REAL M) 

Anons1.jpg

On 8/26/2018 at 9:53 PM, fiji19 said:

I added all the files to my mods folder but the animations aren’t showing up??? Could you possibly post some dowload instructions so i can see if i did something wrong?

21 hours ago, Yr_Sa said:

Try creating a separate folder just for animations in the Mods folder. Perhaps you have a lot of mods. And my animations are alphabetized at the bottom, and they don't read.

Is there something that is supposed to be done in the downloading process to make the .rar files become .packages? All of mine are showing up as .rar and not appearing in the game. 

3 hours ago, pleasestop1 said:

Is there something that is supposed to be done in the downloading process to make the .rar files become .packages? All of mine are showing up as .rar and not appearing in the game. 

They need unpacking. Inside the package file.