[SIMS4] YrSa Animations

Hey Yrsa, maybe you can help me figure this out. You know how you can go to trash cans in the game and rummage through them, maybe get some upgrade parts and such? Well, in my game the only thing that is an option anymore is Wicked Whims, and your animations. Is this something that could be caused by your package, or something else?

Elcor_Nonaccusatory_Sm.png

10 minutes ago, SCarverOrne said:

Hey Yrsa, maybe you can help me figure this out. You know how you can go to trash cans in the game and rummage through them, maybe get some upgrade parts and such? Well, in my game the only thing that is an option anymore is Wicked Whims, and your animations. Is this something that could be caused by your package, or something else?

Elcor_Nonaccusatory_Sm.png

Hi

I didn't quite understand your question. Yes, I'm making animations for trash cans.

5 hours ago, Yr_Sa said:

Hi

I didn't quite understand your question. Yes, I'm making animations for trash cans.

I know you do. What I am saying is, when I click on a trash can I no longer have the option to rummage around in the trash to look for upgrade items. The only menu that comes up is WW, and therein, your animations are the only ones I have for trash cans. I don't know whether this could be an issue with your .package or an issue with WW.

Edit: I figured out what was wrong. Thanks for your patience, and thanks for your hard work. :smile:

5 hours ago, SCarverOrne said:

I know you do. What I am saying is, when I click on a trash can I no longer have the option to rummage around in the trash to look for upgrade items. The only menu that comes up is WW, and therein, your animations are the only ones I have for trash cans. I don't know whether this could be an issue with your .package or an issue with WW.

Edit: I figured out what was wrong. Thanks for your patience, and thanks for your hard work. :smile:

What happened? I was wondering.

YrSa, привет. Вопрос по девайсам для анимаций. В загрузке перечислены наборы дилдо, но ведь не все они из набора используются, а только один или два. Можно ли поточнее определить какие нужны, чтобы не тащить лишний контент в игру. Интересуют предметы для Fetish и Special анимации.

Привет.

Из наборов в моих анимациях используются почти все дилдо, за исключением вибраторов Ноира

Ну раз все, значит все и в игру кину. И спасибо за замечательные тематические анимации, а то обыкновенного секса полно, а вот с BDSM только у тебя. Делай их побольше)))

22 hours ago, simiya said:

Ну раз все, значит все и в игру кину. И спасибо за замечательные тематические анимации, а то обыкновенного секса полно, а вот с BDSM только у тебя. Делай их побольше)))

Да я сам в Теме, поэтому и люблю такое)

2 hours ago, Petr54 said:

WW_Yrsa_Animated конфликтует с WW_YrSa_FetishMoves  

0x6B20C4F3-0x00000000-0x7E02E3D0F9CE93B1
0xBC4A5044-0x00000000-0x7E02E3D0F9CE93B1

Спасибо. Да - был косячок. С обновлениями исправлю.