Faallokaar V2 - Creature Framework Edition

6 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Then I guess you could edit the scripts to disable the scaling and simply have Faallokaar be a normal-sized dragon in her dragon form.

Will kind of defeat the purpose of the mod a bit, but you should still be able to manually apply the 0.2 scale via the console if/whenever you want to use the HCoS anims and it will at least get rid of scale-induced bugs during normal gameplay. 

I think it wouldn't be the first time someone wants to have a non-small Faallokaar, so it may not be a bad idea to post optional script replacers that disable the scaling. I can do those just fine, so if MadMansGun is also cool with it they can be uploaded to the mod page as an optional download.

I didn't meant that I want them to be full-sized, I just meant that I have no idea how to make them work at 0.2 within SE, unfortunately. That seem to require custom race, and I don't know how will HCoS and SexLab react to it. Probably just refuse to interact without compatibility patches.

5. the dragon form textures are pretty much identical to the original ones, the only change made to them was to the female skins to add the pussy textures so the mesh wouldn't look weird without them, so that's not really on us.

Alright, well, I think I have a paint.net somewhere on me...

Spoiler

ScreenShot17.png.e1e09cc2f04bbb5532f007f8fb619999.png

I tried to put eyeballs deeper into the skull using outfit studio, and in the process second row decided to detach itself and float nearby. Ermm...

And I think I'm doing something wrong, but I have problems figuring out exactly what. Too dark? Too flat?

3. this was kept from the original mod, but yeah, it is a bit weird that she goes from naked in her dragon form to a full set of ebony gear just like that. If it was some kind of "magic" dragonbone/dragonscale set, it could be handwaved as part of the transformation effect, but ebony just makes no sense. Shouldn't be too hard to change. 

I was talking about being completely naked, because making them wear some pretty clothes is impossible without using some outfit management mods.

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Tes5Edit can handle that, just delete the "Default Outfit" line.

Oh. Right. Exactly.

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

unless it transforms when airborn that is ?

5 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Shouldn't be too hard to add checks to the script so it doesn't actually transform if Faallokaar is flying or doing something else that would cause issues.

That was exactly what I thought to write about in that point, but then I realized that I can hit her with transform shout while she is airbone...

And game said that she can't transform while flying. Soo... Those checks are present already.

2 hours ago, MstrN said:

I didn't meant that I want them to be full-sized, I just meant that I have no idea how to make them work at 0.2 within SE, unfortunately. That seem to require custom race, and I don't know how will HCoS and SexLab react to it. Probably just refuse to interact without compatibility patches.

It does not require a custom race, but rather needs something that disables SL's scaling so that their scale is not reset to 1.0 on animation start/stage change.

Which in turn requires a custom SKSE DLL plugin to be done, as one of the vital functions for SL (SetVehicle) includes a native scaling action that can't be disabled otherwise. Such plugin exists for LE already, but I don't think I've seen it ported to SE (yet?) so I'd say it's not possible for now. Best you can do for now is open the console and run a "setscale 0.2" each and every single time they are scaled to 1.0. Which is far from optimal, but there isn't any other way.

EDIT: nevermind, I'm an idiot and I thought you meant you didn't know how to make them work at 0.2 with SL. Disregard the post.

25 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

It does not require a custom race, but rather needs something that disables SL's scaling so that their scale is not reset to 1.0 on animation start/stage change. 

Which in turn requires a custom SKSE DLL plugin to be done, as one of the vital functions for SL (SetVehicle) includes a native scaling action that can't be disabled otherwise. Such plugin exists for LE already, but I don't think I've seen it ported to SE (yet?) so I'd say it's not possible for now. Best you can do for now is open the console and run a "setscale 0.2" each and every single time they are scaled to 1.0. Which is far from optimal, but there isn't any other way.

It seems that we have a misunderstanding. Apologies if my wording was misguiding. I was talking about dragon collision boxes during normal gameplay, not HCoS (setscale 0.2) scenes. They actually work fine for me if I disable scaling in SexLab MCM. It flickers for a frame with full scale dragon during scene transitions, and then goes back to 0.2. No real problem, no complains here on my end.

But outside of scenes that cute crawling dragoness carries on herself a huge, invisible labyrinth of landed dragon collision box, and if I get this correctly, fixing this on SE would require changing the scale of dragon race, or, what's less intrusive, creating a copy of dragon race with altered scale, and making other mods treat it as usual dragons.

Edit: Whoops. Should've refreshed this page before hitting "Submit Reply" button. Anyway. What do you think about the eyes?

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

fine by me.

Here you go:

CF_Faallokaar_Normal_Dragon_Scale.7z

The loose scripts should override the ones in the BSA. This simply replaces the startup and transformation scripts to remove the scaling and a bunch of other related commands (like a fix for the SpeedMult bug caused by the scaling). Should work with all versions of the mod as the changes are done on the scripts themselves and not on the plugin.

As for the other stuff...

Faallokaar.esp

This is an edited version of the Female Fire version of the mod, but it should be very easy to port the edits to the other versions if you want to update the mod with it. Includes a single shout instead of two (tap to command Faallokaar to land, hold to transform them), and also removed the default ebony armor outfit and the ebony axe added on transformation.

54 minutes ago, MstrN said:

Anyway. What do you think about the eyes?

To be honest, the original eyes were fine by me, so I don't really have a preference.

4 minutes ago, JasonJX said:

shes sunken into the earth

Probably a scaling-related issue, but we would need more info. What do you mean exactly by "sunken into the earth"? Are her feet clipping through the ground? Is she actually below the ground? Details.

wont talk to me

Make sure you don't have a follower with you when you talk to her. Also, if you are trying to talk to her right after installing the mod or starting a new game, try making a save, closing the game (to desktop), opening it again, and loading the save you just did. That should force the game to kickstart the dialogue option if it wasn't active yet.

15 minutes ago, JasonJX said:

shes sunken in to about her tits

the sinking isnt my real issue, my real issue is the not talking to me

im thinking it might be cause by the Alternative Start mod...but im not sure

Alternate Start has nothing to do with it. Do as I mentioned above:

Make sure you don't have a follower with you when you talk to her. Also, if you are trying to talk to her right after installing the mod or starting a new game, try making a save, closing the game (to desktop), opening it again, and loading the save you just did. That should force the game to kickstart the dialogue option if it wasn't active yet.

Otherwise, do you actually get the option to talk to her (as in, the "[E] Talk" prompt)?

1 hour ago, JasonJX said:

yes i still get the prompt

i did have a follower with me when i went to her though

Then that's probably it. IIRC her dialogue has a condition that requires the player to not have any active followers to show up, because there are no voice files for when she can't be recruited (she uses the vanilla follower system so you can't recruit her if you already have a follower).

That would be relatively easy to fix if we could make more voice files for her, but that's not really an option. Text-to-speech can be used for that, just like the current female voices were made, but we can't do the same for the male version because that was actually voiced by the mod author (I think?) and they are no longer around.

If we ever find someone willing to voice him (and her) or find a (free) text-to-speech program that doesn't sound like a damn Protectron, there's plenty of dialogue I'd like to add to Faallokaar, but until then, we have to make do with what we have :classic_dodgy:.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, duzellx said:

i got the dragon working in se and fixed the quest to function now, but i cant seem tog ive the female argonian hdt physics 

is there possibly a way to setup a loose bbp body into the files?

She uses whatever body is installed in the default female path, so if other races have (bodies with) physics, then she should as well. No reason to pack bodies in the mod, the bug is somewhere else on your end.

4 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

She uses whatever body is installed in the default female path, so if other races have (bodies with) physics, then she should as well. No reason to pack bodies in the mod, the bug is somewhere else on your end.

noted she does get body and skin textures but she wont get physics oddly enough, im not sure whats causing that as its functioning on others globally.

4 hours ago, duzellx said:

noted she does get body and skin textures but she wont get physics oddly enough, im not sure whats causing that as its functioning on others globally.

No idea. She's a "normal" Argonian as far as the game knows (she even spawns as an Argonian, but just happens to be turned into a dragon on game load through a script and that's why you find her already in dragon form), so there is no reason for the physics to not work on her.

Try reporting the bug in the CBP or HDT SMP pages (depending on whichever one you use) and see if anyone has answers for you.

8 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

No idea. She's a "normal" Argonian as far as the game knows (she even spawns as an Argonian, but just happens to be turned into a dragon on game load through a script and that's why you find her already in dragon form), so there is no reason for the physics to not work on her.

Try reporting the bug in the CBP or HDT SMP pages (depending on whichever one you use) and see if anyone has answers for you.

as it stands she is a perfect clone of Vera Varen Zen in appearance from what i can tell [who ive also ported for my personal use] ..i tend to have a horde of test ported mods as i like tinkering and fixing things 

as it is i can get vera to use hdt but not Faallokar is just perplexing... I'll try hitting them up on the cbp side see what they say , thanks for your help 

-oh edit i actually use both hdt and cbp in testing and also on a hybrid case on one system 

• 1 month later...

I didn't know loverlabs got Faallokaar V2 in here.

Since we got ways to turn dragons into humanoids/ Humans.

Is there a tutorial on how it works? I'm really interested in learning. This could help me on making some creature companions in Skyrim SE.

There is a mod I really want to make is a dragon/ human companion for Skyrim and SE  or want someone to make for us. The character is Tohru from the Japanese animation show, " Miss kobayashi’s dragon maid"

Spoiler

1.png.3827dc951f01c2731a50111c69167995.png3.gif.669863913b337eba0baa8c8f9f63de3b.gif2.jpg.28ddc921da181d4a19742510022a1c89.jpg

59 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

no but the source files are inside the bsa.

I'll give those a look. Thanks madmangun :)

I'll give creditability plus the original owner from nexus 'Bifteki' when I do make a mod of my future character and follow up on how it works on the transformation. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

(bump to prevent archive lock)

On 11/15/2018 at 2:35 PM, TarnishedIndividual said:

I suppose it’s probably just showcasing my ignorance, but have you put out feelers for a female voice actor for this, or is the RoboDragon the final intended state for the mod?

for now it is, sorry i missed this post.

• 2 months later...

Is it possible to run both the male and female versions of this mod together? Because no matter how much fiddling I do with gender settings in Sexlab and the Creature Framework, I can't get a male Faallokaar to use the dragoness animations even with the hermaphrodite skin applied.

edit: never mind, I'm an idiot.

2 hours ago, jharise said:

Is it possible to run both the male and female versions of this mod together? Because no matter how much fiddling I do with gender settings in Sexlab and the Creature Framework, I can't get a male Faallokaar to use the dragoness animations even with the hermaphrodite skin applied.

edit: never mind, I'm an idiot.

np also did you get the cbpc to work for ya ?