Faallokaar V2 - Creature Framework Edition

Perhaps M'rissi makes the same mistake this mod used to do and replaces the vanilla follower dialogue scripts with its own ones and then adds duplicates of the vanilla ones with different FormIDs (which is a very, very bad idea). That's all I can think of, unless you have some other mod that includes similar dirty edits even though it's not supposed to.

i have looked at the esp and i don't see anything like that there, but the mod is fucking huge, it's not just "another follower" mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83063/?

Being somewhat uncooperative. He won't actually become my follower. "Right behind you, Dovakiin." And yet, he doesn't follow right behind me, and when I talk to him again the "Follow me, I need your help" dialogue option is still there. No follower overhauls installed, no follower dialogue mods installed. Only other follower installed is M'rissi. He's pretty close to the bottom of my load order. Any thoughts?

You don't have perchance TDF Prostitution installed, right? I think it does something with the follower scripts and to have stuff work I had to load AFT very late so that I do actually can have more than one follower. Otherwise I had the very same issue you describe, they say I follow you but just don't and I could ask them to follow me indefinitely without any change.

Being somewhat uncooperative. He won't actually become my follower. "Right behind you, Dovakiin." And yet, he doesn't follow right behind me, and when I talk to him again the "Follow me, I need your help" dialogue option is still there. No follower overhauls installed, no follower dialogue mods installed. Only other follower installed is M'rissi. He's pretty close to the bottom of my load order. Any thoughts?

You don't have perchance TDF Prostitution installed, right? I think it does something with the follower scripts and to have stuff work I had to load AFT very late so that I do actually can have more than one follower. Otherwise I had the very same issue you describe, they say I follow you but just don't and I could ask them to follow me indefinitely without any change.

Nope. I don't see anything that *should* be doing anything to follower scripts.

Well, it sounds like the scripts that should take care of adding him as a follower and stuff are not working properly, but his dialogues point to vanilla scripts. Do you have any other mods that may be interfering with the follower dialogues?

Again, nothing that should be interfering. I'll do some testing. What Skyrim play-through would be complete without several hours of debugging some weird glitch?

I was getting the same bug the others where getting about the recruiting part but i am using FSL follower system and this is separte follower from vanilla part. the only bug i have now is if combat starts falokhaar will fly off but it will be slomotion  not sure why it does this ??

btw this looks like a great follower system. 

the only bug i have now is if combat starts falokhaar will fly off but it will be slomotion  not sure why it does this ??

is he/she getting hit with a lot of icy spears? they can make any dragon fly super slow.

Hi everyone,

I was very curious about this mod and i have a problem that wasn't encountered by everyone else for the moment. Did someone have any idea ?

Problem : Mod is working fine : i can have the dragon and the humanoid form as a follower (I am using male frost dragon), but when i change his form to dragon=>argonian, i encountered multiple issues :

1) Argonian is missing head and genitals (i'm using SoS)

2) Genitals and head are appearing when i am using an "undress" command like in Puppet master or Manipulator

3) They are disappearing as soon as I change something inside his equipment.

4) he doesn't want to wear any armor, and even not his basic armor that this mod gave him.

Any help is appreciated. :) Cheers guys!

(Oh, and if it will be working fine, It would be a great mod !)

Awesome job on this, love having a new argonian companion around

I just wanted to ask, the humanoid form uses a custom argonian race right, is it just the same as the default argonians or is it slightly different?

I've been using SAM  which seems fine once armor is one but doesn't seem to work when naked (either not showing up at all or being a mismatched texture/seams on hands feet and head with no genitals).

Not sure if you'd be able to assist but thought I'd ask just in case.

Anyway again great rework! Awesome having a little dragon to chill with :D

Awesome job on this, love having a new argonian companion around

I just wanted to ask, the humanoid form uses a custom argonian race right, is it just the same as the default argonians or is it slightly different?

I've been using SAM  which seems fine once armor is one but doesn't seem to work when naked (either not showing up at all or being a mismatched texture/seams on hands feet and head with no genitals).

Not sure if you'd be able to assist but thought I'd ask just in case.

Anyway again great rework! Awesome having a little dragon to chill with :D

it's just a normal argonian with custom colors, no new race or anything like that.

i think some of the mods people are using may need extra armature entrys added to the Faallokaar armors, but i don't know what armatures are needed for them to work.

post-71862-0-31204300-1493047758_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I was very curious about this mod and i have a problem that wasn't encountered by everyone else for the moment. Did someone have any idea ?

Problem : Mod is working fine : i can have the dragon and the humanoid form as a follower (I am using male frost dragon), but when i change his form to dragon=>argonian, i encountered multiple issues :

1) Argonian is missing head and genitals (i'm using SoS)

2) Genitals and head are appearing when i am using an "undress" command like in Puppet master or Manipulator

3) They are disappearing as soon as I change something inside his equipment.

4) he doesn't want to wear any armor, and even not his basic armor that this mod gave him.

Any help is appreciated. :) Cheers guys!

(Oh, and if it will be working fine, It would be a great mod !)

Anyone got news or any way to avoid this problem ? I don't know what to do ... it's like there is something with his clothes, like an invisible armor, that avoid him to wear anything, and make this head disappear.

• 1 month later...

Absolutely love this Mod! But I'm having issues with "even actor height". is there anyway to only exlude Faallokaar from this setting? Since MNC 10+ there are so many more critters available, but lack proper size, which this setting would fix.

Awsome Mods nontheless! Keep up the great work!

Absolutely love this Mod! But I'm having issues with "even actor height". is there anyway to only exlude Faallokaar from this setting? Since MNC 10+ there are so many more critters available, but lack proper size, which this setting would fix.

Don't think there is, that setting it all or nothing. So, outside of turning it off before starting any anims with Faallokaar and then turning it back on afterwards, there isn't much you can do.

Having a way to tell SL to not touch the scale of specific actors or races even if that option is active would be good, but so far seems like it's not going to happen.

Don't think there is, that setting it all or nothing. So, outside of turning it off before starting any anims with Faallokaar and then turning it back on afterwards, there isn't much you can do.

Wow! thanks for the quick response! O_O

Yeah, was afraid, it would come down to either changing settings all the time or using the setscale command after each stage.....

Thank you very much anyways! :)

Wow! thanks for the quick response! O_O

Yeah, was afraid, it would come down to either changing settings all the time or using the setscale command after each stage.....

Thank you very much anyways! :)

the other option is to permanently disable rescaleing:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60287-instructions-for-fixing-pure-virtual-function-call-crash/?p=1521576

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else having issues with Faallokaar refusing to fly for whatever reason? He just walk/crawls along the ground at a slow pace, no matter what. Also his navigation seems to freak out, because he simply cannot walk in a straight line.

I don't have any mods affecting followers, to my knowledge, so I'm not sure what to do here. I have the Male Fire version of the follower, if that matters.

I have 2 questions. First when faallokaar is in the humanoid form i cant actually get close to her like she still has the area of her dragon form anyone else have this problem and is there is anyway to fix it? and second is there anyway to turn of her breath attack in humanoid form? 

• 3 months later...

Has a problem with not being able to talk to Faalakoor.

First thought: Run to the forums and post "OMG WTF HLP PLZ!!1!"

Second thought: Read the thread to see if someone else had the same problem.

hmm, i get the quest, can find faallokar but i cant speak to him and no questchanges.

are there atm any incompatibilites known that could cause this?

Try this: make a new save with the mod installed and loaded, quit the game (as in, close it and exit to desktop), launch the game again and then load your save. The dialog option should now be there.

This is a known issue with dialogues and "Start Enabled Quests" (aka quests that run as soon as the game is loaded instead of being manually started by something else). You need to save the game with the mod active, edit to desktop, and then open the game again so that Skyrim can properly register and initialize the dialogues.

EDIT: I managed to go all Ninja'd on MMG with this, lol.

Thank you Blaze69.  Sorry MMG, you got ninja'd.  But don't worry; I think you'll get your chance to help me someday.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Luna Daro'ki said:

Hey is there anyway to take away their breath and shout attacks while in argonian form?

Faallokaar.esp \ Magic Effect \ ##01716A <ShoutFaallokaarChangeForm>

edit the HumanoidShout1 & 2 lines to be a different spell formid, but make sure he/she is in dragon form first in game.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

so i probably know the answer but can you have both the male and female version at the same time?

Not really.

You can try enabling both plugins at the same time and see what happens, but it will probably break pretty bad.

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Not really.

You can try enabling both plugins at the same time and see what happens, but it will probably break pretty bad.

so it doesnt really break anything,it just swaps heads.Oh and is it possible to set the scale for there dragons forms permenitly without having to use the command each time eg; human form normal size and dragon normal dragon size?