[Obsolete] Four-Lei PLUS (Patch for Leito's Animation Pack with Supermutants)

Hello Vinfamy,

As per your installation instruction point 6 "You'll see "Registering Leito's animations" followed by the usual "Four-Play: setting up slots" on the top left corner of your screen."

But every time I install the leito's animation mod I had never seen the registering message. When I install four play first time it shows the message four play is installed but not the leito's mod.

Please help on this all other mods of yours violate, prostitution, mindless they dont play leitos animations but only crazy's or Docsclox animation.

Hello Vinfamy,

As per your installation instruction point 6 "You'll see "Registering Leito's animations" followed by the usual "Four-Play: setting up slots" on the top left corner of your screen."

But every time I install the leito's animation mod I had never seen the registering message. When I install four play first time it shows the message four play is installed but not the leito's mod.

Please help on this all other mods of yours violate, prostitution, mindless they dont play leitos animations but only crazy's or Docsclox animation.

Do you actually have this patch? You need the patch from the download section of this thread to register Leito's animations to Four-Play?

Hello Vinfamy,

Do you actually have this patch? You need the patch from the download section of this thread to register Leito's animations to Four-Play?

Here is my mod list

post-337854-0-62771500-1493396363_thumb.jpg

Here is my mod list

You're installing Four-Lei after four-play has already initialized and loaded Crazy's animations so the patch doesn't do anything

Disable four-play.esp. Go in game, save. Exit. Enable four-play.esp again. Load that save you just made. The "registering Leito's animations" text should show up.

Here is my mod list

You're installing Four-Lei after four-play has already initialized and loaded Crazy's animations so the patch doesn't do anything

Disable four-play.esp. Go in game, save. Exit. Enable four-play.esp again. Load that save you just made. The "registering Leito's animations" text should show up.

It only said 4play setting up slots

Is crazy animation mod necessary?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

No, not necessary unless you want the masturbation animations. Make sure you disable crazy's esp though

Thanks in advance.

No, not necessary unless you want the masturbation animations. Make sure you disable crazy's esp though

Ok at last it showed up. Leitos animation and 4play slot registering message.

It was my fault I didnt read your points carefully.

uninstalled all mods made clean save. load game save again. installed these 3 mods only at same time

4play

leito's animation

Four lei patch.

start the game and magic happened it registered and showed both message.

Now will try one of your mods.  

Thanks.

Hi, vinfamy, Just curious about the latest update? 0.0.8.2 Will your Latest Update work on this? Or do we need to wait until you weave your magic on a New Update???

Oh, & Thank you for this splendid Mod.

It should work but some of the changes in the latest version of Four-Play may be reversed

i am getting a message sex scene was aborted due to dissalowed actor all the time....anyone else getting this?

nvm fixed it! i had forgoten to update some files needed lol...btw is there a setting option anywere?  like time undressing etc?? thanks for quick reply!

I get the message too. What files did you need to update to remove it?

i am getting a message sex scene was aborted due to dissalowed actor all the time....anyone else getting this?

nvm fixed it! i had forgoten to update some files needed lol...btw is there a setting option anywere?  like time undressing etc?? thanks for quick reply!

all the files from the zip archive.  i had forgotten to overwite everything

Sorry to get back to you late but which zip archive are you talking about?

Sorry to get back to you late but which zip archive are you talking about?

the one you download form here ofc :)

Can someone give the main.psc source please?

I think what's i searching is in it (add M/M and F/F animations).

Can't recompile champollion pex, ck gives me errors due to hashtags in psc file.

Thanks

You mean for Four-Lei? Attached. 

For original Four-Play pex, extract Doc's BA2 with BAE or something

Main.psc

Yes i mean four-lei main.psc. Thanks.

edit ck won't compile it without modifications:

Papyrus Compiler Version 2.8.0.4 for Fallout 4
Copyright (C) ZeniMax Media. All rights reserved.
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "four_play\main.psc"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc(1032,10): unknown type wornitem
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc(1036,9): getwornitem is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc(1036,2): type mismatch while assigning to a wornitem (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc(1046,14): wornitem is not a known user-defined script type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc(1046,36): wornitem is not a known user-defined script type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc(1047,10): wornitem is not a known user-defined script type
No output generated for four_play\main.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on four_play\main.psc

:-/

Yes i mean four-lei main.psc. Thanks.

edit ck won't compile it without modifications:

Papyrus Compiler Version 2.8.0.4 for Fallout 4
Copyright (C) ZeniMax Media. All rights reserved.
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "four_play\main.psc"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc(1032,10): unknown type wornitem
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc(1036,9): getwornitem is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc(1036,2): type mismatch while assigning to a wornitem (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc(1046,14): wornitem is not a known user-defined script type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc(1046,36): wornitem is not a known user-defined script type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc(1047,10): wornitem is not a known user-defined script type
No output generated for four_play\main.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on four_play\main.psc

:-/

You need F4SE's source psc's - GetWornItem and co are F4SE functions

Ok my mistake, need to past f4se psc files into base folder. Thanks again . ;)

Edit: after many tries i did not succeed in add same gender in animation. (only F with strap on M)

All my tries result in one male and one female in scene...

Idea come by reading scripts sources :Using "Armor_LeitoGunNude"  would be great for male actors... (1 erect mesh for animations and one normal)

I have tried to get this mod working but the top left message is not popping up. does it take a minute for the message to pop up or am i doing something wrong.

I have already started the fresh save on a new game so i followed all of your instructions but it refuses to work. 

I have tried to get this mod working but the top left message is not popping up. does it take a minute for the message to pop up or am i doing something wrong.

I have already started the fresh save on a new game so i followed all of your instructions but it refuses to work. 

There are about 4 INI files that must be correctly modified or it will not work.

Enjoy!

:)

There are about 4 INI files that must be correctly modified or it will not work.

Enjoy!

Which ini files?

Enjoy!

Which ini files?

Did you follow all steps in this Guide?