[Obsolete] Four-Lei PLUS (Patch for Leito's Animation Pack with Supermutants)

Ok... once Four-Play has it's Animation Loader function what exactly will that provide?A way for animators to have their work used in Four-Play? The option for "us" to select the animation instead of having a randomly selected scene played. If we can "load" new animations to the "Framework" , are there limits to how many? I would think "Violate" would lean towards the "aggressive", will there be a "Submit" side of that mod? Selecting a certain animation could be made part of the "Framework" but I would think mods like "Mindless Sex"  & "prostitution" could use that function where as "Automy"and 'Violate" would randomly select a scene.

Pretty much what you said, yes.

Head over to the Four-Play thread, Doc made a couple of posts describing what he's working on in detail

Is this still necessary? Leito just recently posted an update to his that says it no longer conflicts with Crazy's anims, so I'm just curious.

It's still necessary and I can confirm that it still works as before with Leito's animation pack 1a.

Is this still necessary? Leito just recently posted an update to his that says it no longer conflicts with Crazy's anims, so I'm just curious.

It's still necessary and I can confirm that it still works as before with Leito's animation pack 1a.

No... it doesn't. Works with Leito's gun, but with MS gun the penis is still Flaccid. Maybe I did something wrong, changed Male body to Leito's Nude Mal cut (Flaccid), then upgraded to his patch. Now with Leito's mod all's fine, but FP MS 1.2 is flaccid all the time. We need a Patch to the Patch. (Upgraded Patch)

how long do i have to wait for "Registering Leito's animations" and "Sex Slots set" after the message for "setting up slots" ? i have tried to disabled all the four play related mods and reload them like mentioned in a previous post. 

i also notice some objects are flashing for a split second below my character's feet after the message for "setting up slots" appeared. please advise.

how long do i have to wait for "Registering Leito's animations" and "Sex Slots set" after the message for "setting up slots" ? i have tried to disabled all the four play related mods and reload them like mentioned in a previous post. 

i also notice some objects are flashing for a split second below my character's feet after the message for "setting up slots" appeared. please advise.

I was paraphasing. It should be Registering Leito's animations and then setting up slots, not after.

Does it work though? You might have just missed the first notification.

No... it doesn't. Works with Leito's gun, but with MS gun the penis is still Flaccid. Maybe I did something wrong, changed Male body to Leito's Nude Mal cut (Flaccid), then upgraded to his patch. Now with Leito's mod all's fine, but FP MS 1.2 is flaccid all the time. We need a Patch to the Patch. (Upgraded Patch)

I meant this patch still loads the animations correctly. If you want erect penis for FP, you'll have to overwrite the default unerect ones from Leito's animation pack with the erect textures. Switch which one overwrites which if the nude armor is that important to you.

I have no interest in making a patch for the nude armor, considering that this patch in itself is already temporary. Animation loading will be available from the framework soon anyways and Leito's animations should be able to be loaded from that system. Nude armor still won't be compatible though, you'll have to ask Doc if he's interested in incorporating a system of penis erection in his framework.

Could this patch be modified or adapted to work inside the FP Framework to add other Animation Packs?

Doc's animation loading system is already nearly done I think, which will make this patch obsolete.

Since Doc put out 4Play .6 is the patch still needed and if so will the .5c patch work or will a new patch be forthcoming?

The patch is still needed, Doc's animation loading system has not been implemented yet.

Haven't tested this with 0.6, but this patch should still work with it. Worst I think that could happen is that you might miss out on the raider gender fix in 0.6.

I'm a bit stuck in exam revision right now so won't be able to make a patch specifically for 0.6 but again, this should still work. 

Once Doc implements his animation loading system (next version of FP perhaps?), this patch won't be needed anymore.

Since Doc put out 4Play .6 is the patch still needed and if so will the .5c patch work or will a new patch be forthcoming?

The patch is still needed, Doc's animation loading system has not been implemented yet.

Haven't tested this with 0.6, but this patch should still work with it. Worst I think that could happen is that you might miss out on the raider gender fix in 0.6.

I'm a bit stuck in exam revision right now so won't be able to make a patch specifically for 0.6 but again, this should still work. 

Once Doc implements his animation loading system (next version of FP perhaps?), this patch won't be needed anymore.

tested version 0.6, still doesn't work very well, nothing happens after the "setting up slot" message

okay so my problem is that while all the animations work via gun but when I use prostitution they pay me and then nothing or when I get bested in battle my character does this thing where it appears that she is falling (perhaps on purpose as it also appears that she is surrendering) then goes back to normal then I see it says they are done with me a moment later. any ideas?

This has now been updated to go with Four-Play latest version 0.8.1. 

Also, all 11 animations by Leito will be loaded at the same time - no more need to choose between aggressive and consensual.

Also, all 11 animations by Leito will be loaded at the same time - no more need to choose between aggressive and consensual.

I already have BOTH vanilla & aggressive animations (Leito's) in game now. What's the difference?

I already have BOTH vanilla & aggressive animations (Leito's) in game now. What's the difference?

Previously if you  remember, you had to pick between "More Aggressive" (3 consensual + 6 aggressive) or "More Consensual" (5 consensual + 4 aggressive) versions,  each with 9 animations 

Now all eleven (5 consensual + 6 aggressive) will be in at the same time.

Even without this, it would be worth using the new patch anyways as it allows you to have all the new functionality with better stripping and alignment that Doc added between 0.05c (the last Four-Lei) and 0.8.1

Oh........ what does it mean " Animation Loader Implemented and working " ? From the Four-Play changelog. And there are 12 animations, 6 each.

It's working but not pointed to Leito's animations. This patch makes sure it does

Eventually, I believe Doc has Leito's permission to include his animations with Four-Play. 

i am getting a message sex scene was aborted due to dissalowed actor all the time....anyone else getting this?

Doc implemented a bunch of checks to prevent underage content.

Are you using any mods that might make some actors use keyword/ race/ flag that could end up making Four-Play mistaking them for children?

In any case, it might be worth reporting to Doc (with a bit more details)