Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

On ‎2018‎ ‎08‎ ‎29 at 6:39 AM, xyzxyz said:

Hi, I have a problem with the animations. The player and his partner just stand there doing nothing. Striping and the sounds are working but no animations.

Its not really a fix, but when my pair stand there looking around with sound effects I keep hitting the NumPad 0 key to switch position and after a couple I will get functional ones.  I have no idea what's going on though.

Almost everything is working perfectly, I have SEU, AAF, Atomic L, Dogmeat P, Dongs of Fallout, FO4 ani by Leito, four play 0 8 2, FP ani by Crazy, FP attributes, FP patch runtime neutral, FP Prostitution, FP Sexual Harrassment, FP Vanilla fudge, FP Violate, LM, MCM, NudeMaleCut, Retexter Supermutants, Savage Cabbage ani,Vimfany Control Panel.  The problem I have is that Sexual harassment doesn't work (right).  No matter what chances of being approached I set no one approaches.  If I force a manual debug run, some one shows up, we go through the dialogue and if I fail they say tough luck I'm taking you and then they walk off and go back to their normal sandbox activities.  I have tried uninstalling ALL of the mods related to AAF and FP etc and then I reinstall everything carefully reading the guides step by step.  I am using NMM, I have downloaded the files again (manual download imported into NMM to install) and reinstalled everything and I can't get S.H. to work.  Any ideas?

Update, I was able to get it working finally. I ended up deleting all of the MODs I had installed from the guides and started over (again). This time I installed all of the stuff that seemed unrelated that was listed in the modified aaf  guide like settler object expansion, looksmenu (and the compendium)  armor and keyword framework, torture devices etc, then i followed the Four Play install guide and made a really nice load order. I do not have AAF installed, only FP and animation packs etc. Now everything works, I have more animations that work and all my FP MODs work. If I have time this weekend I will try to be more specific about it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Welp i have no idea, followed all the steps and i just keep getting the error f4se has not been installed correctly scripts folder is most likely missing. I've tried vortex mod manager, and manually installing it while watching youtube tutorials. I can't get nexus mod manager to work im assuming it's outdated because they have a new vortex manager now.

The stripping part works, i can remove npc clothes but when i try to initiate sex they just stand beside eachother naked no animations or sounds. And i can see f4se listed in the settings tab for the game in brackets so idk.

Uninstalled fo4 & mods , restarting the campaign if it doesn't work after that than i give up. Nope didnt work again ugh idk what im doing wrong :( ...

No matter what i do f4se is always the problem as stated above in the picture. Oh well guess i'll just have naked people until this gets updated or whatever.

On 10/27/2018 at 2:22 PM, Canaris said:

Why the fuck my Fourplay bitches about F4SE scripts missing ? 

My F4SE is installed correctly, no folder is missing, i even added entire F4SE Data folder to overwrite folder in MO2... 

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2018.10.27 - 20.11.43.01.png

There something we can use in the mean time, i was using it b4 it works and is easy to install but its very limited on the positions thats why i was trying to get f4se working for this sex mod its much better. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29674 these last are are not required just if you want the english version. Like i said this mods very limited theres only like 6 options in total on a holotape you can pretty much guess what they all do even without the translation https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31713 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/134

The only thing i did different from the guide was use winrar to extract instead of 7zip And vortex instead of nmm, i'll try 7 zip now to see if it even makes a difference.

Okay so followed this youtube tutorial which seemed legit but still didnt help for f4se 

and i extracted it with 7zip this time andddddd used nmm instead of vortex still didn't work :(

My guess F4SE is outdated and we need to downgrade out fallouts but to what version hmmmm....

Yup outdated have to rollback fallout versions somehow https://www.reddit.com/r/f4se/comments/9bb39l/fallout_4_runtime_update_110111_is_out/

Nope not it either, tried downgrading my fallout to the version in that and using f4se version 6.11 and mcm version 1.29 but still got the same damn error from your picture rip

17 hours ago, unknown956 said:

Welp i have no idea, followed all the steps and i just keep getting the error f4se has not been installed correctly scripts folder is most likely missing. I've tried vortex mod manager, and manually installing it while watching youtube tutorials. I can't get nexus mod manager to work im assuming it's outdated because they have a new vortex manager now.

The stripping part works, i can remove npc clothes but when i try to initiate sex they just stand beside eachother naked no animations or sounds. And i can see f4se listed in the settings tab for the game in brackets so idk.

Uninstalled fo4 & mods , restarting the campaign if it doesn't work after that than i give up. Nope didnt work again ugh idk what im doing wrong :( ...

No matter what i do f4se is always the problem as stated above in the picture. Oh well guess i'll just have naked people until this gets updated or whatever.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kGSWHfxY2hgn/

Follow my video & you will get an error-free install.

? ?

I'm having an odd little bug where, at first 4Play and SEU work perfectly, but after a while the flirt hotkey to initiate consensual sex just stops working. I can get the option to assault if I go into sneak mode, and if I hold the hotkey down I get the option to masturbate. But at this point now I can have an NPC right in front of me and mash the hotkey only to get that corner message saying "[You find nothing of interest...]" ?

2 hours ago, Licks Doorknobs said:

I'm having an odd little bug where, at first 4Play and SEU work perfectly, but after a while the flirt hotkey to initiate consensual sex just stops working. I can get the option to assault if I go into sneak mode, and if I hold the hotkey down I get the option to masturbate. But at this point now I can have an NPC right in front of me and mash the hotkey only to get that corner message saying "[You find nothing of interest...]" ?

SEU spammed out. Disable it in NMM, then save game, then re-enable it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Vinfamy!

Thank you so much for this mod!! Unfortunately I'm having issues getting any animations to show up. :( I followed the installation instructions and only have the following mods installed that could conflict:

4PlaySEU v2.51

Fourplay RSE CWSS Patch

Fourplay RSE Better Settlers Patch v1_6

Fourplay RSE Diamond City Expansion Patch 1_6

Fourplay - RSE v4.0

4PlaySEUV2.51

Rogg DD Items Manager v1.0.0 - Fourplay Violate v2.5.1 patch

Rogg DD Items Manager v1.0.2

FP_Family_Planning 1_3_1

FourPlay Nudesuits

FP_Patch_2_6_1 Runtime NEUTRAL

Fourplay 0_0_8_2

Four-Play Animations by Leito v1.4a

FO4_AnimByLeito_Alternate_Female_Voices_v1

F4SE Scripts 0.6.13

I have the plugin for Fourplay Animations by Leito activated.  The rest of the mods I have installed are texture mods or mods that add new items into the game so I'm thinking the conflict has to be within the group of mods listed above :( When activating the hotkey for the first time a menu opened asking me to choose which animation to play and I chose Leito's animations 1.4a and Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3, but then my character just stands there and I hear the audio of what's supposed to be happening. Might this be a simple fix?  Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello This is my first post XD  I got this tutorial to work the first time.   I added AFF and AAF patches for Leito and Crazy animations and for the first activation,  I get Animated Fannies to work how ever just one time after that Animated Fannies stops working. any fixes?  side note with aff and patch the auto toggle face camera works every time.  any help would be appreciated. 

20190105080435_1.jpg

20190105080443_1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Foreplay was picked up by another modder who repacked it's idea into Flashy Play. He redid the files, added more elements, and seemed like we might get a more polished and extensive package. But he basically quit some 8 weeks later ,leaving that also unsupported. AAF is the only one framework left standing, but it seems to work about 50% of the time for 50% of the people. It is still relatively new and there are any number of folks involved who are offering help..As to Foreplay, it is my mod of choice right now. I can get the animations working, the npcs strippimg, and the other features doing their thing about 90% of the time. Not rocket science to set up..I download the files I want, including dependencies. I have Vortex transfer the files and it places them in proper load order. I set up my hotkeys through MCM and settings through Vinfamy Control Panel, Thats it...The animations are slow to start. The players will stand behind each other, stall, undress, stall and then work. Usually I can kickstart it by pushing 0. Changing animations is also 0. 3 changes characters as to male/female role.

7 hours ago, kelly143 said:

hi. im new to fo4 and im kind of a lost here. so..... if i follow the instruction and install leitos animation, will i get some action now? or do i still need another mod to initiate sex via dialog or something? any help ? :)

Make sure you download all 3 Crazy animation files Rug, Gun, and other under Four Play headings. You do not need Leitos since the latest update is no longer totally compatible with Four Play. (there are 6 affected animations that will show up broken..)Since you are new, I am guessing you do not have Leitos old gun mod download? Get Sex Em Up to trigger animations. Check out the load order from a few posts back for help. If all installed proper, before you do the first sex act, game will prompt you as to which animation packs you will use for sex. Push whatever combo you have downloaded..Be patient foe animations to set up and actually start. It is not broken if the characters just stand there. Wait for stripping and if you hear the sound effects, just push 0 key till animation starts. Only need do this if it is not auto start..

8 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Make sure you download all 3 Crazy animation files Rug, Gun, and other under Four Play headings. You do not need Leitos since the latest update is no longer totally compatible with Four Play. (there are 6 affected animations that will show up broken..)Since you are new, I am guessing you do not have Leitos old gun mod download? Get Sex Em Up to trigger animations. Check out the load order from a few posts back for help. If all installed proper, before you do the first sex act, game will prompt you as to which animation packs you will use for sex. Push whatever combo you have downloaded..Be patient foe animations to set up and actually start. It is not broken if the characters just stand there. Wait for stripping and if you hear the sound effects, just push 0 key till animation starts. Only need do this if it is not auto start..

oh great! thanks. but.... i like leitos animations :D is there a mod to trigger animation via dialog like skyrim?