Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

I'm having the common issue of characters being able to undress but no animation playing. I also run voicelines (which work). I've uninstalled the mod once, fixed the undressing bug i had by reading carefully. Will provide the plugins and their order if needed, when i can. In the mean time I'll browse through other comments as well.

On 3/22/2018 at 7:45 PM, tuna995 said:

Buying fallout on steam really necessary?I dont like playing pirated version but i dont want to give any money to them anymore.

Agreed.  I see a lot of people use creation club here.  I don't get it.  They will never get another dime from me for what they have done.  Instead of cooperating with modders they did everything to impede them.  

On 3/23/2018 at 3:17 PM, VirtualVala said:

You don't want to give them money, but you want to play their game? :neutral:

The issue is what they have done to modding.  I paid early to get this game and all the add ons.  Then they went after modding and monetazation.  They did it before and people fought back but this time people accepted it.  Feel free to swim in bethesdas cesspool but don't go after the resistors.

I don't know why you all are hating on the CC... At first I was like you've got to be kidding me, but they gave us all 100 credits to use and purchase items.  I still have my 100 free credits but I've also gotten several things from the CC because they are offered up for free for a limited time.  Any mod I get from LL or any other mod site is free, just like what I got from the CC.

Also the latest offering from the CC didn't cause a version change, they added two more dogs but the last time I needed to update F4SE because of the 1.10.75 update was from March 10th which was more then two weeks ago.

Also if you ask me CC was actually introduced for the console players more than for the pc players.

On 3/25/2018 at 1:22 AM, Squatty said:

I'm having the common issue of characters being able to undress but no animation playing. I also run voicelines (which work). I've uninstalled the mod once, fixed the undressing bug i had by reading carefully. Will provide the plugins and their order if needed, when i can. In the mean time I'll browse through other comments as well.

Actually I got it to work however the animations themselves are not positioned correctly.

Still looking through possible fixes. Any help will be gladly appreciated.

1 hour ago, Squatty said:

Actually I got it to work however the animations themselves are not positioned correctly.

Still looking through possible fixes. Any help will be gladly appreciated.

Using the numpad keys 8,6,2,4,5 you can move the actor forward,right,back,left and  rotate them clockwise. Start by pressing the 3 key on the numpad a couple of time's ( this will sort most of the big alignment issues out) then use the 8,6,2,4,5 keys for fine adjustment. It's best practices to have the sex scene in a flat open area. :smile:

I have installed Leito animations and maybe most other animations available. Problem is that only the basic four_play animations are playing but not Leitos. esp's of leito and crazy are disabled but I don't see a reason why they need to be unticked.

Is it even possible to play Leito animations in a random scene or do i have to use the gun or anything else to trigger it?

On 3/26/2018 at 6:44 PM, mashup47 said:

Using the numpad keys 8,6,2,4,5 you can move the actor forward,right,back,left and  rotate them clockwise. Start by pressing the 3 key on the numpad a couple of time's ( this will sort most of the big alignment issues out) then use the 8,6,2,4,5 keys for fine adjustment. It's best practices to have the sex scene in a flat open area. :smile:

Fixed it somehow (don't ask how). Anyway great mod!

On 27-3-2018 at 1:15 AM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Hah.. you're like 4 hours late. I just went through all these steps and broke Ivy in the process. I wanted to see if I could use some fourplay stuff in her. But holyschmoly it became unstable. Not in the mood to go through the entire process yet again so I'll pick it up again later. For now I disabled the ESP.

My current bug being, Ivy constantly asks if I may recruit her as sexual companion or something, no matter what I choose in the messagebox afterwards, this comes back as the only dialogue. I'm not really getting it. :smile:

1 minute ago, Reginald_001 said:

Hah.. you're like 4 hours late. I just went through all these steps and broke Ivy in the process. I wanted to see if I could use some fourplay stuff in her. But holyschmoly it became unstable. Not in the mood to go through the entire process yet again so I'll pick it up again later. For now I disabled the ESP.

My current bug being, Ivy constantly asks if I may recruit her as sexual companion or something, no matter what I choose in the messagebox afterwards, this comes back as the only dialogue. I'm not really getting it. :smile:

That is the broken Vinfamy CP mod. Get rid of it. Thats why this thread needs to be unstickied and removed. It assumes everyone uses those mods when it simply isnt the case anymore. And I know it breaks more than it resolves... hence why I made a new one.

To be honest, I think you should leave Ivy *un-foreplayed* as it were - let the other sex mods drive her to sexy times. One, because its easier on you as the dev and two, its easier on the other mod authors who dont have to answer questions about why Ivy is conflicting with their mods due to sexy time issues... but thats just my personal opinion. Though if you wanted to simply add a 'lets fuck' dialogue where Ivy tells the player she wants to bang him/her, well, that is VERY simple to do. But yeah, IMHO, that should be the ONLY time Ivy has a forced connection to four-play.

14 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

That is the broken Vinfamy CP mod. Get rid of it. Thats why this thread needs to be unstickied and removed. It assumes everyone uses those mods when it simply isnt the case anymore. And I know it breaks more than it resolves... hence why I made a new one.

To be honest, I think you should leave Ivy *un-foreplayed* as it were - let the other sex mods drive her to sexy times. One, because its easier on you as the dev and two, its easier on the other mod authors who dont have to answer questions about why Ivy is conflicting with their mods due to sexy time issues... but thats just my personal opinion. Though if you wanted to simply add a 'lets fuck' dialogue where Ivy tells the player she wants to bang him/her, well, that is VERY simple to do. But yeah, IMHO, that should be the ONLY time Ivy has a forced connection to four-play.

I was thinking of making an optional ESP that does exactly that. Have one 'oral' option and a 'fuck' option under her sexual pref. menu, then trigger the anims. I was thinking of basically doing it myself, ask for permission to use Leito's anims (or crazy's) make my own anim markers/idles, script them in a sequence and be done with it. But stuff like that quickly escalates into many hours of testing, tweaking etc.. so my instinct is to 'just leave it' and focus on the important parts.

Sorry for the incredibly noob question but how do I over right a file? I have been having issues with no sound being played. Someone tried to helpme telling me to install the four-paly frame work first, I did that then I downloaded the community patch. First I said no, then I went back and said yes. Then I installed the llfp and did the same with this file. And still got the same results. 

I have the following files downloaded and installed 4playseuv2.03 and 2.51, aaf_13, bpanims,FO4 animations by leito v1.3 and v.1.4a, four-play animations by crazy, and src-llfp, simple sex update, 4.5. My question is do I need all of these? Because I think there are conflicts between them and not hearing any sounds or having any of old animations. But I don't know which ones are causing the conflicts. In Xcom 2, there was a program that I could use to detect the conflicts. :frown:

Please help I am beyond lost.

UPDATE: It was the dogmeat file, at least the one from the original post. Someone was nice enough to post links later on in the thread to later versions that work, and everything is going smoooth now.

I've got an odd issue, all the animations work, the violate surrender, all gender combos (i've tested with summoning multiple npcs), and so on. However, i've had issues with the game crashing to desktop without any error messages in a few areas. So far, it's been Concord, mostly the area right infront of the museum (I can run inside and fight the raiders, and get the power armor, but as soon as I drop down, or don't rush through the area into the museum interior, it crashes.) And i've had it do so as well at Red Rocket the moment I get near it, and in random spots on the over map. 

I thought it might be issues with large groups of enemies, but i've fought a group of 8 raiders at the water plant, a rush of about 5 ghouls (never made it to the police station for the brotherhood quests however, another area it crashed.) And so on, it's crashed without any enemies around either, not in the cities, relatively easy going on my PC having to render things. I dont experience any frame rate issues or glitching at all, so i'm just very lost. If I deactivate all the mods in Nexus Mod Manager (which I used to install them all) I can play any file just fine, no issues in any of the areas that crash otherwise. I've got all my .ini files properly edited for general modding, and all those recommended in the two guides, including the papyrus. I've got the Fourplay ESM up top where it should be, and all the other Fourplay mod ESP's under the main Fourplay ESP. Crazy's gun animation esp turned off, and turned on didn't matter.

-Fallout 4 Base Game with Wasteland Worship DLC only

-Current Mods Installed from Loverslab:

*Leito and Crazy Gun animations (And Voices for Leito's) and Crazy 4play animations

*Four Play and Community Patch, and F4SE patch for Four Play

*Dogmeat Sheath

*Synth Clamp on

*CBBE and EVB for males

*4play Sex me up

*4play Violation, Prostitution, Autonomy, Control Panel

*Additional Body Textures,

*Mod Configuration Menu

I've looked through both guides here for Four Play Installation, and everything has worked, I can edit everything in the Control Panel and MCM, both for Fourplay MCM and the regular MCM, etc etc. The crashing is just really, really weird to just happen at random spots, as far as I can tell. Random in what spot crashes me, but those spots consistently crash every time I go to them. 

I've followed these instructions to the letter. I've double, triple, and even quadruple checked to make sure everything is in order. The two .ini files are correct. Files are in the correct load order as far as I can tell. F4SE, MCM, and all other mods are up to date. Yet about a third of the way through the game, the mod just stops working...with the exception of masturbation. Resetting the framework doesn't help. So I delete everything, start a game, make a clean save and then load everything again. After all that the mod might work 50% of the time if I'm lucky. I seem to spend more time dicking around with it, trying to get it to work than I do actually playing the game. So what could be the problem? It seems that the only solution right now is to delete the mod, start a new game, and then reload on a clean save. And again, it might or might not work (the main problem being the characters strip but then simply stand in place). It's pretty much useless if I can't actually play the game. Any suggestions? Somebody else must have experienced similar problems.

On 4/3/2018 at 11:52 AM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Vinfamy CP is broke? This is the first time I've seen anything about it. So Vinfamy CP isn't needed at all now, not even for Vanilla Fudge, Prostitution, or others? Could having it installed be the cause of other problems such as the mod simply stops working or the characters strip but then simply stand? 

• 2 weeks later...