Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

17 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Not sure if this is what you mean. If you lose a fight and the sex scene starts one of you attackers will steal your items once the scene is finished  you will be teleported to somewhere else and a retrieval quest should start automatically and a marker should appear in you hud this is the location of the attacker who stole your weapons and stuff. Once you find them and kill them, you can retrieve all the weapon and stuff that they stole from you in the first attack. hope this helps :smile:

Thanks for your answer.

No, the fight does not start. Arrival in the area where there are super mutants, suddenly I get stuck in the PC and gives up, they get closer, the weapons disappear and the animation starts. However, is not there the possibility to remove this features? Also because without weapons it is a bit difficult to kill opponents XD

Any ideas why the actors won't strip? I have everything else working. The animations all work, but the actors keep all of their clothes and weapons on.

Loadorder:

1. Leito's animations

2. Crazy's Animations (gun version)

3. Crazy's Four Play animations

4. Four Play

5. Four Play Community patch

6. Mindless Sex

I also installed the latest LLFP.

Edit: Looks like the issue might have something to do with mindless sex. Stripping works if I use crazy's gun/ring or Leito's gun.

10 hours ago, Maurointer said:

Thanks for your answer.

No, the fight does not start. Arrival in the area where there are super mutants, suddenly I get stuck in the PC and gives up, they get closer, the weapons disappear and the animation starts. However, is not there the possibility to remove this features? Also because without weapons it is a bit difficult to kill opponents XD

I think I got it! I hope , if you look in your pipboy under apparel you should a tab called control panel open it and this will give access to all the setting to Vinfamy's plugin's, :smile:

2 hours ago, mashup47 said:

I think I got it! I hope , if you look in your pipboy under apparel you should a tab called control panel open it and this will give access to all the setting to Vinfamy's plugin's, :smile:

Yes!!!! I have that voice, but I do not know where to turn it off, I can not find it XD

Edit.

I have another big problem, or now when there is an enemy, this is impossible to kill and without me doing anything, my PG gives up and starts the animation, it is becoming impractical to play

9 hours ago, Maurointer said:

Yes!!!! I have that voice, but I do not know where to turn it off, I can not find it XD

Edit.

I have another big problem, or now when there is an enemy, this is impossible to kill and without me doing anything, my PG gives up and starts the animation, it is becoming impractical to play

To change the settings so you Do not get robbed: open pipboy, open INV tab, open Vinfamy's Control Panel, select Mod Customization, select Violate, select PC Victim - Robbed and set to 0 then Save and exit.

To change the level at which you surrender : open pipboy, open INV tab, open Vinfamy's Control Panel, select Mod Customization, select Violate, select PC Health, Set it to 30 (which should be the default value). then Save and exit. :smile:

Custom race characters dont seem to work with fourplay. u cant seem to initaite the sex animations if one of teh actors is a customrace.

when will their be custom race support, i have a mod that just replaces curie's head with a head from anotehr game, her body is still just using atomic beauty, why cant this just work?

22 hours ago, wyvermlord said:

how do you end animations mine just stays on a loop endlessly unless i press 2 on number pad is there something ive done wrong? should the animations end on their own?
haven't changed settings in mcm so not sure what is going on

You must have horny characters.  Throw cold water on them!:smiley:

Step 7 - Install Animation Packs

I dont see an esp in the right hand column only an esm. When i do a search of the mod by right clicking it do i see and esp. do I delete it?

Never-mind had to widen out the MO2 interface.

On 2/6/2018 at 5:44 PM, Xaqq said:

Custom race characters dont seem to work with fourplay. u cant seem to initaite the sex animations if one of teh actors is a customrace.

when will their be custom race support, i have a mod that just replaces curie's head with a head from anotehr game, her body is still just using atomic beauty, why cant this just work?

I use a custom race, but I was able to get an animation to play once with the Violate mod. Now, after having to reinstall everything, I can't seem to get it to work again. The only thing that does work is Leito's animation gun. When using the Select Sex Actor Pistol on an NPC, the animation plays for them, but not my character.

Hello everyone! I'm running into some issues where the animation wont play, but the character(s) do strip and make sounds. I have all the ini stuff installed, Leito, 4play, patch, mindless, and violate. installed, and re installed in the order but the animations still wont run. how do i fix it?

Edit: i got it to work by downloading the recommended mods as well, but now i cant shoot any guns

I found this on the download page for the Four-Play framework:

"Custom races need to be registered from a script. I've made this as easy as I can:"

race property my_race auto; ...four_play:Main.register_race(my_race)

The info here is really vague. Does this mean custom races should work by default, or does this line need to be inserted somewhere manually?

I finally got Four Play working, thanks to this guide, and me realizing I had to change the .ini folders.

Anyways, I did the coc 4test to make sure all my mods were working and they seem to be.  I just had one issue.  The terminal at the end of the hall where the npc was to leave his room, and approach doesn't work at all.  The terminal said he should go down the hall, if it didn't work then I'd be teleported to his room.  Nothing happens.  I get the three second countdown and he doesn't approach and I don't TP to him.  I'm using a female character and he works normally on the terminal next to him.

Questions:

1)  Does it matter?  Will this effect future game play?
2)  If it does, how do I resolve it?

Thanks for any help.

22 hours ago, derderperber said:

I get a message saying it can't strip because f4se is missings its scripts folder? How would I fix that?

Go to http://f4se.silverlock.org/  and download the latest version.  Then go to YouTube and look at Gophers F4SE tutorial and install it the way he explains it.  You can go to YouTube first because he includes the link and tells you step by step and why to do it that way.

Hope its ok if i post this here (It is relevant to the FP topic, and i didn't find any other FP topic available, so...)

I made two tiny mods, that can considerably help managing some aspects of other FP related mods:

1. not sure if anyone noticed, but the procedure of selecting non-strip items in Four-Play/Vinfamy's Control Panel? is incredibly clunky and most of the time just doesnt work.
    It can be solved by using the Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager (NOTE: right now, i am still waiting for permission to also upload neccessary patch for one of the FP scripts - so it cannot be used yet, unless you make those changes to the script yourself)

2. ever get annoyed by FP Violate forcing some stupid Mittens on you, that yo ucannot get off no matter what?
    That can be solved by Roggvir's DD Items Manager (Again, same as above, still waiting for perms to upload the patch to one of FPV scripts)

I am posting this here for two reasons:

- because it can really help to solve some issues mentioned above.

- because i am hoping that someoe will tell me whether its ok to upload those changed scripts.

I'm really sorry to have to come here for help, but after digging through the forums and trying multiple solutions I'm on the verge of pulling my hair out.

Haven't played since before the CC update and tried to salvage the save.  4Play and associated mods (with the exception of SexEmUp and Family Planning Enhanced) were showing up in MCM.  Since I was concerned about the update and having some performance issues anyway, I finally did a clean reinstall. 

Fully remove and delete all mods from NMM, uninstall FO4 through Steam, install FO4 through Steam. 

Install latest F4SE and MCM.

Follow instructions on this page, correct the .inis, install latest 4Play, Nudesuits, Bodyslide, Uncut male body, and Leito's anims.

Clean save just after finishing the looksmenu part of chargen.

Start game, get updates about 4play adding slots, nudesuits install, and... that's it.  No entries in MCM.  In early versions of trying this, I would get the 4play menu apparel item, but it would equip like an invisible item and do nothing.  In later attempts, I didn't even get that.  Not sure if I'm getting it in the current attempts due to being in pre-war.

Tried removing everything except for 4play, or 4play and a single animation pack (Leito or Crazy's Gun version).  Go to 4test and the consoles will trigger sex scenes on the actors, but the entire zone is laggy as hell. :s

Tried to follow the various instructions here on rolling back, but I've had zero luck.  Even tried the experimental 4Play/F4SE patch here, still nothing.

Any ideas?  I'm loosin' my damn mind here. :x

Load Order:

Spoiler

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
four_play_resources.esm=1
four_play.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1

On 2/16/2018 at 8:25 AM, Asylianna said:

I'm really sorry to have to come here for help, but after digging through the forums and trying multiple solutions I'm on the verge of pulling my hair out.

Haven't played since before the CC update and tried to salvage the save.  4Play and associated mods (with the exception of SexEmUp and Family Planning Enhanced) were showing up in MCM.  Since I was concerned about the update and having some performance issues anyway, I finally did a clean reinstall. 

Fully remove and delete all mods from NMM, uninstall FO4 through Steam, install FO4 through Steam. 

Install latest F4SE and MCM.

Follow instructions on this page, correct the .inis, install latest 4Play, Nudesuits, Bodyslide, Uncut male body, and Leito's anims.

Clean save just after finishing the looksmenu part of chargen.

Start game, get updates about 4play adding slots, nudesuits install, and... that's it.  No entries in MCM.  In early versions of trying this, I would get the 4play menu apparel item, but it would equip like an invisible item and do nothing.  In later attempts, I didn't even get that.  Not sure if I'm getting it in the current attempts due to being in pre-war.

Tried removing everything except for 4play, or 4play and a single animation pack (Leito or Crazy's Gun version).  Go to 4test and the consoles will trigger sex scenes on the actors, but the entire zone is laggy as hell. :s

Tried to follow the various instructions here on rolling back, but I've had zero luck.  Even tried the experimental 4Play/F4SE patch here, still nothing.

Any ideas?  I'm loosin' my damn mind here. :x

Load Order:

Reveal hidden contents

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
four_play_resources.esm=1
four_play.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1

I've never used the test area so can't help you with that ?

Try installing this list after a clean save ( A saved game outside in open world which has NON of these mods installed.)

Install CBBE and the uncut erect male model  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22110/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D22110&pUp=1.

Install MCM          make sure this matches you F4se version

Install four play

Install Crazy Animations Mod Manager Gun Version

Install Four Play Animations by Crazy

Install FO4 Animations by Leito

Install FourPlayNudeSuits

Install FP Patch 2.6.1

install LLFP-v15    https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v15-2018-01-27/ .    this version is for the latest F4se.

Install 4PlaySEU

load into clean save. When in game press Esc key open MCM, open Sex Em Up, open Misc  and set the sex em up hot key. go in game walk up to nearest friendly NPC and press hot key. :smile:

When changing ini file always set them to write protect after you have made changes cos Fallout will change them back!.

On 2/12/2018 at 12:04 AM, derderperber said:

I get a message saying it can't strip because f4se is missings its scripts folder? How would I fix that?

Try a manual install of F4se into your Fallout 4 main install folder. and make sure you have installed the Update Patch for the fourPlay community patch 2.6.1. :smile: