Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

On 4/10/2017 at 7:28 AM, vinfamy said:

Step 3 - Download and Install the latest F4SE

• Download the latest F4SE here
  • Double-click the file you just downloaded, follow the installation wizard, remember to double-check whether it finds the correct installation directory for your FO4. Let the installation wizard install F4SE for you.

Hello! You probably should update the link, since F4SE has been updated and the link points to old version.

Edited by mikvat
Faulty info

I just got Fo4 Tuesday and have been trying to get the mods to work ever since then with no luck. The only mod that shows up in the MCM is sex 'em up and on it, I can't set the hotkey. I think that's being worked on though? The gun is also not at the chem station. Here is a list of what I have downloaded and I think I have all the requirements for each mod. I followed the extensive beginner tutorial as closely as I possibly could, to include adding the files to custom.ini and prefs.ini:

*Optional bed handjob alt legs crossed

*Four PlaySEUv2.03

*Crazy animations (NMM gun version) 3-11-17

*Fo4 animations by Lieto v1.2

*Fo4anim by lieto alt female voices v1

*Fourplay 0_0_8_2

*Fourplay animations by crazy 1.3

*FP mindless _1_1 no pistol damage

*FP Prostitution 2.7.1

*FP Vanilla Fudge 2.3

*Vinfamy_cp_1_4

*Girly animations 3.1.1

*More girly animations 1.1

*Have a beer

My F4SE works when I click the icon but not through NMM. I downloaded the manual stuff to common/Fallout 4.  Should I have downloaded to common/Fallout 4/ data? Then I installed using NMM. The only animations I think are working is I can now get nude and the girls do have girly walks. I also have CBBE and the girls do get nude when I kill a raider chick and take their stuff.

I am by no means a modder and I have tried. Can someone please help?

And last but certainly not least I want to thank all the modders for all their time and effort. Without you, the life of video games would not last nearly as long as they do. thank you. And thank you to anyone that responds.

UPDATE: When I killed a female raider, her body was horrible, not like it was before the above installs. I had a nice CBBE going. I uninstalled Strap on &#39 s v2 and enhanced vanilla bodies and went back into the game. The bodies were still horrible. Any idea which of the above mods would cause that because I CBBE was working and the bodies were nice before the above installations. Thank you

Edited by ezg
Update info
21 hours ago, ezg said:

I just got Fo4 Tuesday and have been trying to get the mods to work ever since then with no luck. The only mod that shows up in the MCM is sex 'em up and on it, I can't set the hotkey. I think that's being worked on though? The gun is also not at the chem station. Here is a list of what I have downloaded and I think I have all the requirements for each mod. I followed the extensive beginner tutorial as closely as I possibly could, to include adding the files to custom.ini and prefs.ini:

*Optional bed handjob alt legs crossed

*Four PlaySEUv2.03

*Crazy animations (NMM gun version) 3-11-17

*Fo4 animations by Lieto v1.2

*Fo4anim by lieto alt female voices v1

*Fourplay 0_0_8_2

*Fourplay animations by crazy 1.3

*FP mindless _1_1 no pistol damage

*FP Prostitution 2.7.1

*FP Vanilla Fudge 2.3

*Vinfamy_cp_1_4

*Girly animations 3.1.1

*More girly animations 1.1

*Have a beer

My F4SE works when I click the icon but not through NMM. I downloaded the manual stuff to common/Fallout 4.  Should I have downloaded to common/Fallout 4/ data? Then I installed using NMM. The only animations I think are working is I can now get nude and the girls do have girly walks. I also have CBBE and the girls do get nude when I kill a raider chick and take their stuff.

I am by no means a modder and I have tried. Can someone please help?

And last but certainly not least I want to thank all the modders for all their time and effort. Without you, the life of video games would not last nearly as long as they do. thank you. And thank you to anyone that responds.

UPDATE: When I killed a female raider, her body was horrible, not like it was before the above installs. I had a nice CBBE going. I uninstalled Strap on &#39 s v2 and enhanced vanilla bodies and went back into the game. The bodies were still horrible. Any idea which of the above mods would cause that because I CBBE was working and the bodies were nice before the above installations. Thank you

you are downloading to many family files (similar or identical files) there over writing and cancelling each other out. Try something simpler. first uninstall everything four-play,  from all files/folders- you Don't have to permantly delete them, but I would to get a fresh start on there esp files. next uninstall your Cbbe bodies, again I would just delete them and get fresh downloads to get unmolested esp files, NEVER MOLEST underage files, that's a federal offence and can get you DOG MEATTED.  You don't need them all pick a few of your favorites. shouldn't take long. I also cleanse and reinstall my bodyslide file every few months for the same reasons-. it don't take me long, but I don't use every optional file, they all have hot keys, and bend you over backwards sexy time things that cant all work at the same time. to much shit tring to get a scene started conflicts. I use cbbe, cbbe reduced (need my dismemberment, makes for good snacks. support your local cannibal, p.s. vampires are for 16 year old girls, a real man eats his victoms because he chooses to not because a curse forces him to!!!, lietos evb male body replacer, and cbbe with detailed vagina's(almost same as cherry hotlings body phyics and is compatable with animated vaginas. Cbbe esp files go bottom of load order, but get them in before four play- so four play has source referances. Next top to bottom esp order I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT OTHER MODDERS SAY ABOUT LOAD ORDER, WITH FOUR PLAY IT MAKES A BIG DIFFERANCE. I ALSO MAKE SURE ALL FOUR PLAY FILES ARE UNDER ALL FOLLOWER AND APPEARCE/LOOKS MODS, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE CBBE ESP, THAT GOES LAST, ALWAYS LAST, NEVER IN THE MIDDLE, NEVER ON TOP. ALWAYS LAST!

top- 1. four play .0.0.8.2

2. your favorate strap on dildo mod. Depending on the cbbe files you chose you may need dongs of fallout to get a woody, if you do put that esp above strap-on dildo. you can install this later if you need to. I do just make sure esp is above dildo. I DONT DO DOGGY DICK so I cant advise when or where to put that in, but it probably be here-about

3. multi tool. sex gun mod. DONT download the gun mod 3.7 or the floor mats. The files are obsolete compared to the next two mods and screw up the newer animations and scripts!!!! Keep it simple!!!. If dildo and dick don't work right with your load order put there esp under leito 1.2 and above the community resource 2.6.1. I like them up here, works for my load order

4. Lieto's 1.3 animation pack

5. leito's 1.2 animation pack, don't take off the esp like the old instructions, new mod has installer checklist, just don't check any extra features that involve voices or sounds, the next files do that

6. f4se  LLFP V12-Dont download the test script or SCE file. Those are for advanced modding and will only fuck you up if your having problems with the base installs

8. community resource 2.6.1- Don't download VIMFAMY- this is also OBSOLETE and will only serve to conflict with The newer files, and fuck up a perfectly good night. besides the new files require MCM (mod configuration menu) don't use mods that duplicate the same effects, they will DOG MEAT YOU!  

9. Lastly your preferred theme scripts. ONLY Use 1 Or 2 Scripting mods (exp. vanilla fudge, Kidnapped, wastelanders rash) I like Sexem up and violate. Put them here/last. Remember the more body files and four play scripts you put together  the more piss you get in your cherrios, I prefer milk. hope this helps ya (@) (@)

Keep it simple, everything at once just don't float

Hey guys, am I the only one who can't use the hotkeys since the last F4 update? Even when I try to set another hotkey, nothing happens until the game says that no hotkey was noticed and cancels the setting.

The animations themselves work fine.

And yes, I have the latest Version of F4, F4SE and MCM. And I used the reset of FP, just in case. ;)

On 19.11.2017 at 11:59 AM, Felloutof said:

Hey guys, am I the only one who can't use the hotkeys since the last F4 update? Even when I try to set another hotkey, nothing happens until the game says that no hotkey was noticed and cancels the setting.

The animations themselves work fine.

And yes, I have the latest Version of F4, F4SE and MCM. And I used the reset of FP, just in case. ;)

I have the same problem.

All is Running Fine, but no chance

to use hotkeys.

Madmat0338 thank you for the info. My question is, unless I somehow misunderstood, all those mods were required. You know, the this mod requires that mod situation. But I will uninstall and reinstall one by one.  I do appreciate it. I will look into all that now. Let's hope I get it figured out now because after tomorrow I will have to wait a whole 4 weeks to try again...lol

I di get the CBBE body issue worked out.

Ever since the latest and greatest update from bethesda, I can't get any of the to work anymore.  The H hot key still kinda works but i can't change positions any more and a lot of the stuff menu items are broke.  Anyone else or is just me again.  All seemed to be working fine until - bethesda had to "fix" something and break everything else.  I have deleted all and created a clean save then reloaded in order but alas still broke.

28 minutes ago, cfdmedic said:

Ever since the latest and greatest update from bethesda, I can't get any of the to work anymore.  The H hot key still kinda works but i can't change positions any more and a lot of the stuff menu items are broke.  Anyone else or is just me again.  All seemed to be working fine until - bethesda had to "fix" something and break everything else.  I have deleted all and created a clean save then reloaded in order but alas still broke.

have you installed the latest FSE 0.6.3 ?

1 hour ago, Zarchy said:

My game crashes whenever i go near the bridge in sanctuary or the one before the raider with the drifter outfit, it also crashes when I talk to codsworth

sounds like a mod conflict or your missing something post you script log files and load order.

1. Okay The sex stuff is working, pretty darn good over all ( for as little time as you have had to do all this ), but I don't seem to have any stiff Penis, I mean some of them get it up, but others don't, and I can't seem to get a stiffy to show on the  Synth.

Here is load order, if someone have time, tell me what I have missed, and any reasonable improvement I should make..

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
HUDFramework.esm=1
Homemaker.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
four_play_resources.esm=1
TortureDevices.esm=1
CBBE.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
SuitDreams(3.Average).esp=1
SuitDreams(5.Very Heavy).esp=1
SuitDreams(4.Heavy).esp=1
SuitDreams(1.Very Light).esp=1
SuitDreams(2. Light).esp=1
DX Courser X-92 Power Suit.esp=1
slootyVaultSuit.esp=1
Gorgeous_VaultGirlV1_preset2.esp=1
CompanionStatus.esp=1
HoloTime.esp=1
TransferSettlements.esp=1
2pacSkimpy.esp=1
Snappy_HouseK.esp=1
Snappy_DLC03.esp=1
Power Armor Forges.esp=1
Siles - ModernBobbleheadRobotModelStand.esp=1
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp=1
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp=1
decorpack.esp=1
CWSS Redux.esp=1
ebitems.esp=1
Snappy_DecoKit.esp=1
modern firearms.esp=1
workshopturretpack.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
This is MY Bed.esp=1
BazoongasWorkShop.esp=1
BZW_Autumn_Girl.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
Vinfamy_CP.esp=1
four_play.esp=1
FP_Violate.esp=1
FP_Kidnapped.esp=1
FP_Prostitution.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1
Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp=1

If is not to much trouble to help :anguished:

2. Also should I install the sound files when I install "FO4_AnimationsByLeito" animation pack.. I don't seem to get a lot of voice sounds, just mostly smacking, or slapping sounds.

3.  These sounds tend to hang some times, and I have to save, and restart to get the smacking, and slapping sounds to go away.. is that normal ?

Edited by galgat
3 hours ago, galgat said:

1. Okay The sex stuff is working, pretty darn good over all ( for as little time as you have had to do all this ), but I don't seem to have any stiff Penis, I mean some of them get it up, but others don't, and I can't seem to get a stiffy to show on the  Synth.

Here is load order, if someone have time, tell me what I have missed, and any reasonable improvement I should make..

Hide contents

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
HUDFramework.esm=1
Homemaker.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
TortureDevices.esm=1
CBBE.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
SuitDreams(3.Average).esp=1
SuitDreams(5.Very Heavy).esp=1
SuitDreams(4.Heavy).esp=1
SuitDreams(1.Very Light).esp=1
DX Courser X-92 Power Suit.esp=1
slootyVaultSuit.esp=1
Gorgeous_VaultGirlV1_preset2.esp=1
CompanionStatus.esp=1
HoloTime.esp=1
TransferSettlements.esp=1
2pacSkimpy.esp=1
Snappy_HouseK.esp=1
Snappy_DLC03.esp=1
Power Armor Forges.esp=1
Siles - ModernBobbleheadRobotModelStand.esp=1
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp=1
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp=1
decorpack.esp=1
CWSS Redux.esp=1
ebitems.esp=1
Snappy_DecoKit.esp=1
modern firearms.esp=1
workshopturretpack.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
This is MY Bed.esp=1
BazoongasWorkShop.esp=1
BZW_Autumn_Girl.esp=1
Vinfamy_CP.esp=1
four_play.esp=1
FP_Violate.esp=1
FP_Kidnapped.esp=1
FP_Prostitution.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1
Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp=1

If is not to much trouble to help :anguished:

2. Also should I install the sound files when I install "FO4_AnimationsByLeito" animation pack.. I don't seem to get a lot of voice sounds, just mostly smacking, or slapping sounds.

3.  These sounds tend to hang some times, and I have to save, and restart to get the smacking, and slapping sounds to go away.. is that normal ?

use FourPlay nudesuit V2.01 instead of dongs of fallout. Sound's not sure. sorry only scored 1 out three of your questions. :(

Thank you for this guide, very helpful for my first modded Fallout 4 run.

I ended up missing the whole bit about nudesuits handling erections and Dogmeat.  By itself, Dogmeat's meat kept crashing my game, bashed my head against it for about an hour before I came back here and noticed that part of the guide.  Everything seems to be running great now.

I've got everything workijng, at least I think. Every time I use E to talk to my companions, or anyone, it asks this. And here is my current load order, I'm rather new to load order thins and I've spent the last two hours meticulously installing things in the right order ( I think). May I get some help on this?

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
TrueStormsFO4.esm=1
SimSettlements.esm=1
four_play.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp=1
EveryonesBestFriend.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
MoreCustomEyes.esp=1
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
SuitDreams(3.Average).esp=0
SuitDreams(5.Very Heavy).esp=0
SuitDreams(4.Heavy).esp=0
SuitDreams(1.Very Light).esp=0
HAAS Physics.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp=1
0SynthClamp-Ons.esp=1
Vinfamy_CP.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
FP_RSE.esp=1
FP_Violate.esp=1
FP_VanillaFudge.esp=1
FP_Prostitution.esp=1
FP_Kidnapped.esp=1
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp=1
FP_Autonomy.esp=1

JPEG_20171128_212515.jpg

7 hours ago, Dielle said:

I've got everything workijng, at least I think. Every time I use E to talk to my companions, or anyone, it asks this. And here is my current load order, I'm rather new to load order thins and I've spent the last two hours meticulously installing things in the right order ( I think). May I get some help on this?

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
TrueStormsFO4.esm=1
SimSettlements.esm=1
four_play.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp=1
EveryonesBestFriend.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
MoreCustomEyes.esp=1
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
SuitDreams(3.Average).esp=0
SuitDreams(5.Very Heavy).esp=0
SuitDreams(4.Heavy).esp=0
SuitDreams(1.Very Light).esp=0
HAAS Physics.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp=1
0SynthClamp-Ons.esp=1
Vinfamy_CP.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
FP_RSE.esp=1
FP_Violate.esp=1
FP_VanillaFudge.esp=1
FP_Prostitution.esp=1
FP_Kidnapped.esp=1
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp=1
FP_Autonomy.esp=1

Sorry but I have bad eye's and could not see the images. I could be wrong but are you not missing Fourplay nudesuit if you wont the men to work and look right in sex scenes, plus all so what about Fourplay sex em up, I think you need this as well

7 hours ago, alwaysfun4319 said:

Has  anyone else had an issue with Super Mutant Penis all turning purple? 

I've tried a lot of fixes, like unloading all mods, reloading without FP, with FP different bodies, nothing seems to fix it

Sounds like your missing a texture. are you using dongs of fallout?