JSNi

Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

screen shot is my male follower mod character. I'm play only male dovah n follower hh.

anyway, how is it? Does it look nice?

66.png

enb 2019_11_22 06_41_58_57.png

enb 2019_11_22 06_52_56_32.png

3 hours ago, midgard229 said:
  Hide contents

ScreenShot12909.png.3f8bec3262aa5c65f5d6970ebb1ad4cf.pngScreenShot12772.png.1516da73a96f5678e53ce4f847ca776f.pngScreenShot12968.png.9afd470b45ba9e27b8448f95131b5b6e.pngScreenShot12720.png.415d7958c8fff1d542ecd4a3b34201cc.png

She has a really exquisite face. Her expressions in these shots are lovely. Very nice work.

1 hour ago, 7Synns said:

Dylan, Skyrim Scenes: Walk like an Egyptian

fun song, enjoy ;)

I want to like that video (great animations and actually a good remake of the song), but......  if I did I would be betraying my girl Susanna Hoffs.    Uh oh.......does that make me a fan boi?

4 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

I want to like that video (great animations and actually a good remake of the song), but......  if I did I would be betraying my girl Susanna Hoffs.    Uh oh.......does that make me a fan boi?

The more salient detail is does she know or care that you exist, followed by is a thing so sacrosanct no one else can ever do it also. ( Since it's LL I'll go ahead state out loud both of these are rhetorical)

1 hour ago, steelpanther24 said:

uummm, ok   lol

not rly sharing for likes\ thumbs up \ stars so you can give me internet points or not, totally up to you ;).   i make these for me coz its fun and something different to try and create.  i share coz why not, maybe someone else will enjoy it in some way, either coz of the song or the visuals, etc.  thx for watching and have good day

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.”

Oscar Wilde

p.s. @steelpanther24 i care 1000x more for a comment that says you enjoyed it rather than any like/etc. any day. so thank you ;)  i am also open to any ideas or suggestions to improve or give me new fresh ideas.

11 hours ago, Sarathis said:

She has a really exquisite face. Her expressions in these shots are lovely. Very nice work.

Thank you, I appreciate that. She's my main character and I believe I put the most work on her face out of all my characters. Finally got my hair from my sketches and art made in game so I'm happy how it came out. :)