[The Sims 3][WIP]K69 Animations for Kinky World [updated 8/25/21]

ok, i've tested your animations and first really thanks, we really get a great improviment here from previous version and i really hope we gonna se more works from you and more good sequences, really a great job here, you really have talent for it and probably gonna get support soon if keep the good work

now some "feedback" about "tweaks", like my previous post this gonna be some tips and feedback about what i feel need "more improviment and too be sure this don't means which was bad or something like i told you really did a well job but can get better, ok here the feedback:

- the male or the "person being the "active(not the passive) he lack some animations, while the woman being banged have a good animation the person banging is really lacking some animations and looks too much "robot" stack, he also need some "expressions" and moviments, all the characters in the animation must have a "good animation" to make it really awesome.

- maybe some few mores frames, while overal the animation is really good sometimes it's feel lacking some "extra animations to make it look more smoth, sometimes you can get the "robotic feelings" the way they appear too lack of one or 2 extra frames here and there, some extra frames can help more smooth animations.

i really hope you can improve and get better and soon we can see things like mike24, lady666 and the others from you, you really are good on it and that tip are more for your future animations when you are going to make more.

really good job and hope you can improve more and we can get really awesome works from you, again really thanks for all efforts.

ok, i've tested your animations and first really thanks, we really get a great improviment here from previous version and i really hope we gonna se more works from you and more good sequences, really a great job here, you really have talent for it and probably gonna get support soon if keep the good work

now some "feedback" about "tweaks", like my previous post this gonna be some tips and feedback about what i feel need "more improviment and too be sure this don't means which was bad or something like i told you really did a well job but can get better, ok here the feedback:

- the male or the "person being the "active(not the passive) he lack some animations, while the woman being banged have a good animation the person banging is really lacking some animations and looks too much "robot" stack, he also need some "expressions" and moviments, all the characters in the animation must have a "good animation" to make it really awesome.

- maybe some few mores frames, while overal the animation is really good sometimes it's feel lacking some "extra animations to make it look more smoth, sometimes you can get the "robotic feelings" the way they appear too lack of one or 2 extra frames here and there, some extra frames can help more smooth animations.

i really hope you can improve and get better and soon we can see things like mike24, lady666 and the others from you, you really are good on it and that tip are more for your future animations when you are going to make more.

really good job and hope you can improve more and we can get really awesome works from you, again really thanks for all efforts.

I finished a new animation last night and I've noticed the robotic movements when I play it in game. so I decided to scrap the whole thing and start it all over today.

I also notice I should exaggerate the actors motion/emotion more for better effect.

As for requests, you guys can feel free to post them I'll try put them in if they fits into the current sequence.

I finished a new animation last night and I've noticed the robotic movements when I play it in game. so I decided to scrap the whole thing and start it all over today.

I also notice I should exaggerate the actors motion/emotion more for better effect.

As for requests, you guys can feel free to post them I'll try put them in if they fits into the current sequence.

really thanks and lookinf foward from more of your work and hope we can get some cool things.

yeah just work in make then more "smooth" and they will be awesome, you really have talent just need more polishment.

like i told for me i could love to see more "teasing" and more romantic style animations, looking foward for the updates.

Your animations are very realistic, it's fantastic that we have a talented artist making more animations for sims 3!  I agree with Ellessar in that I would love to see some more romantic/ teasing animations, maybe even tickling or play fighting.

Thanks for all your hard work and I am looking forward to your next creation.

KSixNiner was is easy for you to get the hang of animating and were you new or already expierenced a little?

I'm very new to blender/sims 3 animation but it's very similar to a poser/animating game i used to play before sims 3 kinky stuff so i get the hang of it fairly quickly. but i still need some improvement on my animations.

one little question you've told which you where thinking in "redo previous work to improve animations you did it? that update have it or still the same old animations with more material???

anyway thanks.

Other than the jiggle on v0.5, I didn't redo any of the pervious animations but improves on new animations and currently trying a new rig which looks promising for future animations.