[The Sims 3][WIP]K69 Animations for Kinky World [updated 8/25/21]

Superb!!! 

If I may ask, did you run into any problems getting your animations into the game, because I've been facing some unknown errors with mine...

i don't have any problem with it, everything loads up in my game, try deleting the cache files in "My Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3"

Superb!!! 

If I may ask, did you run into any problems getting your animations into the game, because I've been facing some unknown errors with mine...

i don't have any problem with it, everything loads up in my game, try deleting the cache files in "My Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3"

Question : Estimated time it took for you to create your 1st & 2nd animation?

really thanks for the great work and just some questions?

that animations are "single" like no stages?? like one single handjob animation, or have stages like handjob A, B C and climax??

if single later as you progress improve you are thinking in making stages???,

and last i would really love to see some more makup/foreplay, animations and more romantic too, i feel missing some of then, and you already made the handjob being "more romantic" then could be cool have more romantic style animations,

well about the updates you can do the way you feel better for you.

that animations are "single" like no stages?? like one single handjob animation, or have stages like handjob A, B C and climax??

and last i would really love to see some more makup/foreplay, animations and more romantic too, i feel missing some of then, and you already made the handjob being "more romantic" then could be cool have more romantic style animations,

Stages, maybe..? But my plan on animations is staged by tease>handjob>bj>V/A(x2?)>end.

Making it just like sex irl(at least to my knowledge of how sex work)

Stages, maybe..? But my plan on animations is staged by tease>handjob>bj>V/A(x2?)>end.

hmm interesting, really good work, we really need more teasing interactions also a "none animation" after woohoo we have only fews too could be really good have after animation which could look like that:

5bed231230b6f8198142374fe92d2dff0e4837e0

yeah is good have a good sequence of sex.

after test your animation, i really liked it and my only tip/advise on handjob and future animations could be about the "breasts", they don't look proper jiggling as others animations, specially when the female sim is moving her body, her breast don't move at all only move a little when she is not moving her body, could be a little improviment(if not too much complicated and work) improve it to move more natural during all the animation like amra sample exemples

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36728-sims-3-sex-animations-for-animated-woohoo/

i really feel like missing a little of "jiggle" but otherwise is really a good job and thanks for your hard work.

hmm interesting, really good work, we really need more teasing interactions also a "none animation" after woohoo we have only fews too could be really good have after animation which could look like that:

after test your animation, i really liked it and my only tip/advise on handjob and future animations could be about the "breasts", they don't look proper jiggling as others animations, specially when the female sim is moving her body, her breast don't move at all only move a little when she is not moving her body, could be a little improviment(if not too much complicated and work) improve it to move more natural during all the animation like amra sample exemples

i really feel like missing a little of "jiggle" but otherwise is really a good job and thanks for your hard work.

my animations are no where compare to amra's and I'm trying to get the breast jiggles right but its more complex than i think but i got some ideas on improving it. stay tuned.

my animations are no where compare to amra's and I'm trying to get the breast jiggles right but its more complex than i think but i got some ideas on improving it. stay tuned.

but they still very well you really did a well job here, just waiting for improviments and more animations, really thanks for all the efforts.

Thank you for sharing these ;) So great to see more animators for The Sims 3, i just can't stand the look of TS4 Plastic/Fantastic Jak as they say in Dragons :D Have fun and make some more animations if you like it, but no pressure ;) I just love new stuff for my simmies :D Have you looked at ModTheSims lately so much happening :D

Thank you very much! If you don't mind me asking, what skin are you using in the GIF's for your females? Is it a default skin replacement, or a custom?

it's "Navetsea face-in" default replacement been using it since first play sims 3

Thanks for letting me know about such a beautiful mod. I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to a lot of the skins. How were you able to get the female in the GIF's nipples so detailed? Most skins I have tried, the nipples are not as detailed.

Thank you very much! If you don't mind me asking, what skin are you using in the GIF's for your females? Is it a default skin replacement, or a custom?

it's "Navetsea face-in" default replacement been using it since first play sims 3

Thanks for letting me know about such a beautiful mod. I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to a lot of the skins. How were you able to get the female in the GIF's nipples so detailed? Most skins I have tried, the nipples are not as detailed.

Buhudain's normal map overlay