[The Sims 3][WIP]K69 Animations for Kinky World [updated 8/25/21]

Hey I noticed a mention of " MaryJane's Blender Rig" and " SpaceMan's Blender Rig' however I've never seen such a thing on here and a quick search of this site didnt reveal anything.  I also tried google and couldn't find them.  Where would one find these files anybody?  Or could you share themKSixNiner?

5 hours ago, HWBandit said:

Hey I noticed a mention of " MaryJane's Blender Rig" and " SpaceMan's Blender Rig' however I've never seen such a thing on here and a quick search of this site didnt reveal anything.  I also tried google and couldn't find them.  Where would one find these files anybody?  Or could you share themKSixNiner?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/77476-another-adult-rig-for-animating/?do=findComment&comment=1946082

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73231-complete-adultrigpack-for-animating-in-blender/

3 hours ago, Lovelybones19 said:

Nope still no dice and I have re-downloaded it too so I have no idea.:cry:

sorry i have no idea as you're the first one having issue with it.

3 hours ago, madmonk28 said:

Hey, stupid question, but the door animations aren't showing up, but the rest are.  Is it a specific door?

The animations are for singledoors (non-specific) and if you're using passion it might not be on the object list, which is something out of my control.

20 hours ago, KSixNiner said:

sorry i have no idea as you're the first one having issue with it.

The animations are for singledoors (non-specific) and if you're using passion it might not be on the object list, which is something out of my control.

I'm using OKW, but no interaction shows up for doors.  Any thoughts?

Merry Christmas or Joyful Yule and thank you for making more animations for us and share them here for all who can't be patreons as i can and indeed are ;)  Love the katest door animations and with the latest Passion mod out i can play them as intended :smiley: Keep up the good work and you're truly getting a lot better at it, great work my friend ;) Look forward to more creations and would love to see more animations for the washing machine/dryer, dining-table and the billiard-table. Just a little wish trown out there. Oh forgot the windows, perfect for clubs etc. Hugs :heart:

The build of KW is as important as public/patreon.

I use an older KW public build since it worked fine for me and know there are new additions that ARE restricted by build.

I plan on updating my KW once work is complete on it because it will require considerable maintenance in file updates/removal that I don't care to involve myself in each time an update is released.

I'll drop these animations in, activate them and hope they work. If not, I'll have them archived for later use if no more updates are created between now and when KW reaches a finished build.

Thanks for your time and work. Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy them now instead of later  *\o/*