[The Sims 3][WIP]K69 Animations for Kinky World [updated 8/25/21]

58 minutes ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

Try another browser. I had that problem with Opera and Chrome, I tried the link on Firefox and I could download it there.

Should have said it in first post, sorry. Tried Chrome, Firefox, and Edge (?) with no luck on any of them. Chrome was the only on that gave me any information as to why it wouldn't download. Have tried downloading other files on here with intermittent success using Firefox. If it was included in a "Download File" button it works, but if it's in a link within the body of a post it doesn't work. Really confusing since I've never had a problem with this site in the past.

Edit: Never mind. Think I found the issue. Updated my virus software recently and it seems to be blocking some of my downloads. Turned it off for a while and was able to download a file I wasn't able to earlier. Now to find the culprit within the AV Software and beat the snot out of it.

• 1 month later...

Great work on the latest patreon animations, they are so sweet ? Have enabled them for the shower as well (in the XML file using S3PE) and love the animations so much ;9  You're talent is growing, you are getting amazingly good at this my friend, so keep up the good work. Have a hint for you - the coffe-tables are always the same height as the sofa and chairs so i always add the the coffe-table to the sofa/couch animations, same with the table animations with desk and end tables, counter to sink, cunter-sink and stove, and floor to shower and vice versa ;) Take care my friend big grateful hug from your patreon MrsSanta ❤️❤️❤️

• 1 month later...

Hi K69, don't know if you have seen the latest update of Passion, but the Sybian-Sadle has finally come into play and maybe you could make some animations for it or use part of some animations where you use the the sim on top like in a cowgirl animation and instead of the male you have the Sadle. Could this work? Look forward to the new stuff from you, and hope life is treating you well, No pressure here just a thought released into the void ;)

Take care my friend ❤️❤️❤️

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, skitty818 said:

Attempted to install, unfortunately, the link isn't working in any browser. I'm disappointed because the animations are absolutely stunning. Any tips??

10 hours ago, Anophilius said:

I'm out of browsers and it still doesn't work. The old link (v2.00) as well.

Try clearing your browser History and caches I just tried with IE, Firefox and Chrome and they all worked for me.

If you have CCleaner try using that to clean out your browser caches.

https://www.ccleaner.com/

If that don't work try temporarily turning off your AV it's possible it could be blocking downloads some AV's tend to do that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Something came up in KWLog_Export:

### WARNING ### : Specified NextStage: KW_K69_Animations.a_ToiletStall_Handjob_01 in WooHooStage: KW_K69_Animations.a_Stall_Tease_01 doesn't exists.
Please contact K69 to correct this problem.

• 1 month later...