[The Sims 3][WIP]K69 Animations for Kinky World [updated 8/25/21]

13 hours ago, GECK.O said:

It sound like you are working something big! I wonder if that for kw animations? 

Are you still playing ts3 right now?

Yes it's kw animations related.

I still play ts3 but not as much as i used to because of work and "life" stuff.

39 minutes ago, KSixNiner said:

Yes it's kw animations related.

I still play ts3 but not as much as i used to because of work and "life" stuff.

Oh, I know that feeling of having limited time. Sometimes I wish I can go back to the past where I had a lot more free time, lol. 

I must say, you've progressed a lot with your animations though, judging on your previews. Good to see you're getting the hang of it! I'm also animating again, but due to no activity the last few months I'm still stuck at the same level. Practice do makes perfect, it appears. :tongue: 

3 hours ago, MaryJane said:

Oh, I know that feeling of having limited time. Sometimes I wish I can go back to the past where I had a lot more free time, lol. 

I must say, you've progressed a lot with your animations though, judging on your previews. Good to see you're getting the hang of it! I'm also animating again, but due to no activity the last few months I'm still stuck at the same level. Practice do makes perfect, it appears. :tongue: 

I'm glad you're still working on new animations. I saw your new preview, i really enjoy the interactive element between the sims, which is something I've like to incorporate into my animations.

17 hours ago, KSixNiner said:

I'm glad you're still working on new animations. I saw your new preview, i really enjoy the interactive element between the sims, which is something I've like to incorporate into my animations.

Thanks ^^ Sometimes interactive elements are very fun to animate, but with other animations I use the plain old loop because it's suits better ;)

I really like your previews of the toilet stall and the door, very creative! And the progress you made compared with your first animations is incredible. Keep up the good work (when time allows, haha) 

Sup, long time no see. I recently downloaded the v1.80 (recent as in 2 weeks ago) and just now getting to try it out (was sick and been busy with other things) but when trying the door animations this happens:

Am I using the wrong door type? or is something else going on.

Side note: I've deleted/reset my scriptcache as that can sometimes mess with updating animation packages and have KW v0.36, haven't updated to v0.37 yet.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

16 hours ago, Jorgey199 said:

Sup, long time no see. I recently downloaded the v1.80 (recent as in 2 weeks ago) and just now getting to try it out (was sick and been busy with other things) but when trying the door animations this happens:

Am I using the wrong door type? or is something else going on.

Side note: I've deleted/reset my scriptcache as that can sometimes mess with updating animation packages and have KW v0.36, haven't updated to v0.37 yet.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Wrong door type, this is one of those door that's a single door but uses 2 tiles.the animation is designed for single tile doors

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Hev818 said:

I’m struggling to get mine into game. Could anyone help?? Iv downloaded. It’s just not accepting the add animations pack in game??

older version of KW was case sensitive try lowercase letters, i.e. "kw_k69_animations" and make sure you have both files in your mod file and delete the scriptcache file  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...