also siege bows are awesome for this race

attachicon.gif20170412025043_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170412074125_1.jpgattachicon.gif20170412074118_1.jpg

Oh, and about bows.

When I created features for bows, I made one, that pushes enemies away, like power attacks from standart weapons.

But because of vanilla bug (then effect of the shot applyes before arrow reach the target, like paralisis in Bullseye perk), I deleted this feature, and replaced it with increased stagger.

I think, i shall return this feature, but only while PW is active, and make increased stagger active by default.

That you think? =)

also siege bows are awesome for this race

attachicon.gif20170412025043_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170412074125_1.jpgattachicon.gif20170412074118_1.jpg

Oh, and about bows.

When I created features for bows, I made one, that pushes enemies away, like power attacks from standart weapons.

But because of vanilla bug (then effect of the shot applyes before arrow reach the target, like paralisis in Bullseye perk), I deleted this feature, and replaced it with increased stagger.

I think, i shall return this feature, but only while PW is active, and make increased stagger active by default.

That you think? =)

sounds awesome! be interested in seeing how it works alongside nock2tip + archery gameplay overhaul

which is what i use for greater penetration and bleed out damage for the siege bows!

I hope that there will be cbbe compatibility for this mod, soon. this definitely looks like a good one

Sorry, but no. Only UUNP.

My first attempt was on CBBE-body. But because it have huge lack of polygons compare to UUNP, results were terrible.

I hope that there will be cbbe compatibility for this mod, soon. this definitely looks like a good one

Sorry, but no. Only UUNP.

My first attempt was on CBBE-body. But because it have huge lack of polygons compare to UUNP, results were terrible.

i see. oh well, what could have been, right?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I need some help pls... I'm missing the extra sliders from Racemenu when playing custom races and this mod in specific as well, for example on the Face and Eye tabs there are several sliders missing and no sliders on the Expressions tab like shown on the pictures... the first three are custom race and the other ones are on normal  .... 

How can I enable the additional sliders on custom races?  Am I missing a pluggin or script? I read the threads on nexus and technical support forums forums but I couldnt find a fix for my issue... TY for your time

post-58324-0-70835600-1493570589_thumb.png

post-58324-0-61951100-1493570657_thumb.png

post-58324-0-83469000-1493570725_thumb.png

post-58324-0-53186400-1493570789_thumb.png

post-58324-0-47772300-1493570859_thumb.png

post-58324-0-42933500-1493570926_thumb.png

Hello everyone, I need some help pls... I'm missing the extra sliders from Racemenu when playing custom races and this mod in specific as well, for example on the Face and Eye tabs there are several sliders missing and no sliders on the Expressions tab like shown on the pictures... the first three are custom race and the other ones are on normal  ....

Did you try to use file from the archive, link to which I sent to you into PM?

Did you try to use file from the archive, link to which I sent to you into PM?

yeah...both... Its not just this race mod.. but all race mods... I think im missing something

I just have no idea why this bug happens. Headmesh for this race use standart FaceGen files and models.

And on my game all sliders appear correctly, both for RaceMenu or ECE.

If someone else confirms the presence of this bug in their game - it will be easier for me to understand where this bug comes from.

I just have no idea why this bug happens. Headmesh for this race use standart FaceGen files and models.

And on my game all sliders appear correctly, both for RaceMenu or ECE.

If someone else confirms the presence of this bug in their game - it will be easier for me to understand where this bug comes from.

It wasn't encountered during testing either, so chances are very small that True Amazon is to blame.

Chances are that something in RaceMenu itself is conflicting with another mod, thus removing certain options.

But what you guys do to enable extra sliders? As I said... this happens to me with every custom race mod

Nothing. They just been enabled by default.

I still think you miss some scripts from RaceMenu or RaceCompatibility.

RaceCompatibility.esm and RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp on top of the custom races. 

I got those... but the problem persists

But what you guys do to enable extra sliders? As I said... this happens to me with every custom race mod

Nothing. They just been enabled by default.

I still think you miss some scripts from RaceMenu or RaceCompatibility.

It might be... If u want to take a look at my plugin list here it is.... TY guys for replying

post-58324-0-48585400-1493659992_thumb.png

Move all RaceCompatibility related plugins on top of load order.

Then - all RaceMenu related plugins.

Then - all hairs, brows, eyes, etc.

After all that - race mods.

And after race mods - all other mods.

If sliders still doesn't appear - try to disable all RaceMenu related mods, except RaceMenu itself.

BTW, my ECE mod goes after Amazons race - and all works fine.