I think I should refuse to use boxes with screenshots on them as ground objects (for armors).
It's so hard to keep them up-to-date.  ~270 .dds files - I spent almost two days on them.

So, here testing archive with armors.

Need to test it for missing textures and other possible bugs.

https://mega.nz/#!qQ5QTQbT!GN-gsoTI8TNtWK0URphauDf3sHuBM3I5LGh5p4e0NBY

I deleted three armor from GW, because they were pretty poor quality. I'll use some of concept from them in future armor sets.

4 hours ago, Clanomega2501 said:

Hi Azazellz, it has been a while. I am working on a megalodon race mod. Are you still working on the bigger XXL skeleton? Do you have a swapped version? Will have picks soon of the megalodon mod. Hope to see you soon.

The last test archive with race-mod (should be somewhere on the previous pages) contains all the skeleton options, including XXL.

20 hours ago, Azazellz said:

I think I should refuse to use boxes with screenshots on them as ground objects (for armors).
It's so hard to keep them up-to-date.  ~270 .dds files - I spent almost two days on them.

So, here testing archive with armors.

Need to test it for missing textures and other possible bugs.

https://mega.nz/#!qQ5QTQbT!GN-gsoTI8TNtWK0URphauDf3sHuBM3I5LGh5p4e0NBY

I deleted three armor from GW, because they were pretty poor quality. I'll use some of concept from them in future armor sets.

perfect!

If you are looking for fun new spells to add, I would look at the Macromancy and Size Matters mod. Being able to become a truly giant (or tiny) amazon is a lot of fun and goes well with the mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15081?tab=description

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87576

Looking forward to the new race mod, I would love to see more sliders working with RaceMenu and such.

29 minutes ago, RocketNow said:

If you are looking for fun new spells to add, I would look at the Macromancy and Size Matters mod. Being able to become a truly giant (or tiny) amazon is a lot of fun and goes well with the mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15081?tab=description

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87576

These mods work fine by themselves. I do not see the point of including something similar in my mod.

(And I have doubts that I can make something that works with the same smoothness and stability).

But thanks for this suggestion.

Some time ago I tested these mods - and it was quite fun.

29 minutes ago, RocketNow said:

I would love to see more sliders working with RaceMenu

Not possible.

(Well, kinda possible,.. But only for nude body. Armors can not be converted to work with sliders.)

1 hour ago, Azazellz said:

These mods work fine by themselves. I do not see the point of including something similar in my mod.

(And I have doubts that I can make something that works with the same smoothness and stability).

But thanks for this suggestion.

Some time ago I tested these mods - and it was quite fun.

Not possible.

The main parts to integrate is the proper height of the head camera/3rd party camera, the potential ground shaking attacks, etc. Imagine if say power within made you physically larger and more powerful for instance.  

1 hour ago, Azazellz said:

(Well, kinda possible,.. But only for nude body. Armors can not be converted to work with sliders.)

I may be mistaken but can't they be added via Bodyslide? I mean plenty of clothing supports CBBE or UNP sliders right? Or am I missing something? Sorry I don't have a lot of experience in this area.

2 hours ago, RocketNow said:

Imagine if say power within made you physically larger and more powerful for instance.  

Well, if from this point of view - I'll think about it.

Maybe I'll add this feature (increasing in size, camera shaking effects) as option in MCM, or as separate buff spell.

2 hours ago, RocketNow said:

Or am I missing something?

Yes. Main problem here is bodyshape and how bodyslide calculate sliders. 
Example: _1 version of Orcish armor (first picture), converted by Bodyslide into _0 version (second picture) through custom slider.

Spoiler

1.PNG.55899b2881f623001837ee698ec8bb30.PNG2.PNG.61e328f20d45442c17fb58ed97cf458e.PNG

As you can see - blue areas are not affected by sliders at all (because they too far from body, so sliders can't "catch" them).

Red area affected by two body zones simultaneously (arm and breasts). So they look deformed. This is also applicable to armor on the back and between legs.

This is just an example of how sliders work. If we use Bodyslide in the "auto" mode, we get very deformed results.

When I make _0 armor version, I use several basic "reference forms" for processing (body without arms, only arms, only legs, etc), I use the mask tool to determine the zones to be processed, and after all this I tweak the result manually.

This process can not be used when creating bodyslide data.

10 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Maybe I'll add this feature (increasing in size, camera shaking effects) as option in MCM, or as separate buff spell.

Example: _1 version of Orcish armor (first picture), converted by Bodyslide into _0 version (second picture) through custom slider.

Reveal hidden contents

1.PNG.55899b2881f623001837ee698ec8bb30.PNG2.PNG.61e328f20d45442c17fb58ed97cf458e.PNG

As you can see - blue areas are not affected by sliders at all (because they too far from body, so sliders can't "catch" them).

Red area affected by two body zones simultaneously (arm and breasts). So they look deformed. This is also applicable to armor on the back and between legs.

This is just an example of how sliders work. If we use Bodyslide in the "auto" mode, we get very deformed results.

When I make _0 armor version, I use several basic "reference forms" for processing (body without arms, only arms, only legs, etc), I use the mask tool to determine the zones to be processed, and after all this I tweak the result manually.

More work to wait your done,hope you always good health

i waiting new version

13 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Reveal hidden contents

Size Matters mod have a new spells,when people close the amazon,they would be fall down,because amazon foot sounds can be ground shaking,that would be good,did you think..?

9 minutes ago, a88378438 said:

when people close the amazon,they would be fall down

I tried this function, and it caused a lot of different bugs.

Like: your character initiate killmove. but target fly away (or fall through ground) in mid-animation. Or NPC trying to start force-greet sequence. comes too close and falls for no reason.

So I limited this function to sprint only.

7 hours ago, Azazellz said:

I tried this function, and it caused a lot of different bugs.

Like: your character initiate killmove. but target fly away (or fall through ground) in mid-animation. Or NPC trying to start force-greet sequence. comes too close and falls for no reason.

So I limited this function to sprint only.

Ah I see, you could always gate buggy functionality behind the MCM. Speaking of which, are there any good kicking mods? Considering how tall my character is, it makes sense to kick instead of punch some of the time. Any mods that add kicking functionality into hand to hand combat?

14 hours ago, RocketNow said:

Ah I see, you could always gate buggy functionality behind the MCM.

I do not think it's a good idea to add in a mod a thing that can potentially break something.

14 hours ago, RocketNow said:

Speaking of which, are there any good kicking mods? Considering how tall my character is, it makes sense to kick instead of punch some of the time. Any mods that add kicking functionality into hand to hand combat?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44666

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50225

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77836

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87520

So, I think I've finished working on the current version of the mod.

Here testing archive.

New models, textures, skeletons, ECE-data and so on.

2 race variants ("Light" and "Regular", now in single archive).

Some new features in MCM.

Things that need to be tested: EVERYTHING ?

Especially MCM - because it was made from scratch. I think now all bugs with jumps should disappear.

The installation process should also be tested, because I completely rewrote FOMOD-file with the installation instructions.

If this version does not show any problems, then I'll try to make a version for a Special Edition.

12 hours ago, Azazellz said:

So, I think I've finished working on the current version of the mod.

Here testing archive.

New models, textures, skeletons, ECE-data and so on.

2 race variants ("Light" and "Regular", now in single archive).

Some new features in MCM.

Things that need to be tested: EVERYTHING ?

Especially MCM - because it was made from scratch. I think now all bugs with jumps should disappear.

The installation process should also be tested, because I completely rewrote FOMOD-file with the installation instructions.

If this version does not show any problems, then I'll try to make a version for a Special Edition.

HUGE BUG

body and head,hands have different colors

TESV 2018-09-18 18-40-36-07.jpg

TESV 2018-09-18 18-40-47-28.jpg

TESV 2018-09-18 18-41-02-52.jpg

21 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

Thanks.

It's a bug in FOMOD-file, so normal maps for the body were not properly installed (missed "\" symbol).

Try to copy normals manually from corresponding folders, or use new version of installer.

https://mega.nz/#!aIYzBYTI!w1MIC8oC8elsGdp2JfIk8YynCKJu0CPAxwUFCKxJLLw

(Link in the previous post was also updated)

Thanks,I will test it,its need a lot of time to found new bug,i think.....

If i found new bug i will tell you,again,thank you,that mod is awesome!

20 minutes ago, PeepoHands said:

i can switch to male true amazons, but as soon i switch to female true amazons it insta crashes.

Another races works well? Can you switch to female nord, for example?

Do you use RaceMenu or ECE?

And which version of the game you use? Legendary Edition, right?