hey so I encountered a bug or something...  everything works Except for the upper thigh strap.  for some reason that is not there.  the bottom "penis" and lower crotch band are there just not the upper thigh.  can anyone help me?

UPDATE:

ok so the leather and camo ones work but the white one is still missing the waist band.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/29/2017 at 3:08 AM, Bral said:

ok so the leather and camo ones work but the white one is still missing the waist band.

Same here, as well the weird alignment for the BW version.

Could it be... one reason is the Strap-On_BW_N.dds is missing (neither included in v1.7 nor in v2.7)?

And should the Black and White one use the black dildo texture?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello, I downloaded strap on 39, however f4se keeps telling me theres no esp. loaded for this, I uninstalled it and re downloaded it again, I got the same thing, I searched in Loot, and fo4edit but theres no plugin, I thought  maybe it works off devious devices esm but  it  doesn't.    can you help me figure this out....its a real headscratcher.

That is odd, there is an esp in both of the 7z, i downloaded them just now to check.

I'm not sure what might be eating it, but all i can suggest is to re-download it, and open the 7z up to make sure there's an esp in the data folder before you install it.

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 3:11 PM, Vioxsis said:

That is odd, there is an esp in both of the 7z, i downloaded them just now to check.

I'm not sure what might be eating it, but all i can suggest is to re-download it, and open the 7z up to make sure there's an esp in the data folder before you install it.

I unzipped to desktop, opened the folder and there is was, then moved it to fo4 data folder piece by piece and it works swimmingly  thanks, sometimes  I forget  how to go back to basics. lol  great mod :}

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gax63 said:

I need some help getting the strap-ons in my inventory
I have run the console command and can see the three types, Is there another command that actually puts them into my inventory?
Thanks

Once you used the command "help strap-ons4" you should see the IDs of them (a Hexadecimal string)

You then type "player.additem "ID Here" 1" with the id you just looked up earlier of the one you want filling the "ID Here" and the number at the end (1 in this case) being the amount you want.

Also don't do the quotation marks "".

Though 4play and AAF (when configured to) should add them to the needed person on animation start.

10 minutes ago, Vioxsis said:

Once you used the command "help strap-ons4" you should see the IDs of them (a Hexadecimal string)

You then type "player.additem "ID Here" 1" with the id you just looked up earlier of the one you want filling the "ID Here" and the number at the end (1 in this case) being the amount you want.

Also don't do the quotation marks "".

Though 4play and AFF (when configured to) should add them to the needed person on animation start.

Sweet thanks very much.

Are these setup to auto equip?

7 minutes ago, JABG2000 said:

what is the exact command to obtain the strap on?

I tried with         help strap-ons4        but nothing happens

The "4" needs a space before it, "help strap-ons 4" the 4 in this case i just a filter to narrow the results.

You can read up on console commands here if you want http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_console_commands

But once you find the ID of what you want you just type "Player.additem IDHERE 1".

The ID should look something like "50f811e6"

You can also narrow the search by form type. I assume the 'strap-ons' are armours, so..

help strap-ons 4 armo

'armo' being the shorthand identifier for armours. If you were looking for a strap-on quest it would be 'qust'. If it was a strap-on that you would like to eat it would be 'alch' and so on.

9 hours ago, Dat Cake said:

Cool mod!

Excuse me sorry, any chance of there being a way to replace this with mesh futa bits since leito and aaf make use of this and I can't find a working futa aaf thingy? I don't care if they retain it after. (its a great mesh though, ideally could swap between them)

You could try replacing the "Strap-on.nif" in "Data\meshes\Strapon" with a futa mesh, the strap on makes use of material swaps but it should only work if the base material has not changed, so it should work with little to no problems.

At least you won't know until you try.

Another way to do it would be to change where "FF_equipmentSetData.xml" in "Data\AAF" points to.

Opening the .xml in a text editor you will see it point to the .esp of this mod, change it to that of a futa mod that has the 'equipment' set in it, then scroll to the bottom of the .xml and change the form id to the location of it in the .esp.

You can find the form id easily by opening the .esp in FO4Edit.

Though even with both of these methods, with no .tri morphs it will only 'point' forward..