I am having a very strange problem and I'm not sure how to fix it.  The whole thing seems to work intermittently in very frustrating ways.  So, when I first get everything installed as instructed they have sex with their clothes on, then get undressed after the scene.  If I load a fresh save, fiddle with the load order and, try exit save and, quick save, etc then sometimes I get the system working flawlessly.  But, without fail, if I leave my game it will all be back to no stripping when I load my game up again.

Using things like the guns to directly start an animation works flawlessly regardless but going through vanilla fudge or violate or anything like that it all breaks down.  Is there anything you can suggest?  

Copy and paste SKSE stuffs into your game folder again and make sure that Steam doesn't constantly verify your game's files (hence constantly overwriting the SKSE stuffs with vanilla stuffs)

Thanks so much for the response.  Ill try that, how do I ensure that steam isn't doing that?

I am having a very strange problem and I'm not sure how to fix it.  The whole thing seems to work intermittently in very frustrating ways.  So, when I first get everything installed as instructed they have sex with their clothes on, then get undressed after the scene.  If I load a fresh save, fiddle with the load order and, try exit save and, quick save, etc then sometimes I get the system working flawlessly.  But, without fail, if I leave my game it will all be back to no stripping when I load my game up again.

Using things like the guns to directly start an animation works flawlessly regardless but going through vanilla fudge or violate or anything like that it all breaks down.  Is there anything you can suggest?  

Copy and paste SKSE stuffs into your game folder again and make sure that Steam doesn't constantly verify your game's files (hence constantly overwriting the SKSE stuffs with vanilla stuffs)

Thanks so much for the response.  Ill try that, how do I ensure that steam isn't doing that?

I have no idea how to check if steam is replacing files.  I did the whole f4se thing and that didnt do anything.  The only way to get it to work is via a clean save every time.  so weird

I just finished Fall Out 4 with the Railroad ending, and after talking to Desdemona, Vanilla Fudge seems to disrupt an import end game script. Fast Travel is not reenabled, and you can't leave the rooftop. I turned off the mod, and was able to resume my post-clear adventures. I just figured I would give a heads up, because this is a pretty hefty progression blocking bug.

And no, I was not encumbered. Even using the console to teleport back to Sanctuary, does not fix Fast Travel. Hopefully this can be fixed in an update of this mod. Until then, I'll leave the mod disabled for now. I don't want to run into further bugs of this nature as I venture into the DLC.

I just finished Fall Out 4 with the Railroad ending, and after talking to Desdemona, Vanilla Fudge seems to disrupt an import end game script. Fast Travel is not reenabled, and you can't leave the rooftop. I turned off the mod, and was able to resume my post-clear adventures. I just figured I would give a heads up, because this is a pretty hefty progression blocking bug.

And no, I was not encumbered. Even using the console to teleport back to Sanctuary, does not fix Fast Travel. Hopefully this can be fixed in an update of this mod. Until then, I'll leave the mod disabled for now. I don't want to run into further bugs of this nature as I venture into the DLC.

Well, I just blew the Institute to Hell as a member of BoS & my ending went just fine.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I have found an odd bug that occurs with this mod, it sometimes only happens once or twice but other times it keeps happening.

The best example is with Vadim in the dugout, when i got the quest to help with the radio situation, he goes to a back corner, once there he would not fire his quest script, only the sex script over and over.

I had hoped that it would trigger properly after a few rounds but it didn't.

Keep in mind there are no persuasion checks in that first part of the quest.

Otherwise its a great mod, i pretty much have all your mods installed :D

and yes I've never made a post here before >_>

It's good to know. I'll add an exception for this in future updates.

Thanks, much appreciated. And just for your information, yes it was a repeatable bug. I kept reloading a save to before I even invaded the Institute, and every time I do the final dialogue with Desdemona, fast travel remains disabled (after the epilogue cutscene).

Since another poster indicated that his ending worked fine with another faction, I think the issue may be with the railroad ending specifically (where you destroy the Institute). Right after you talk to Desdemona as the final part of the last quest of the game, she is supposed to turn to one of her other allies, and say a few more last words. If Vanilla Fudge is active, this last dialogue does not trigger either. This might be because the sex-quest reward option of the mod interrupts her script, and thus fast travel is never reenabled.

An exception in the mod for this last quest for this specific faction ending should probably fix the issue.

Is there a way to disable the "use sexuality" part of the mod and use the sleep with companion part of it exclusively?

I'm making a All-In-One 'MCM' customization menu for all my FO4 mods. There will be plenty of options for Vanilla Fudge in that.

Is there a way to disable the "use sexuality" part of the mod and use the sleep with companion part of it exclusively?

I'm making a All-In-One 'MCM' customization menu for all my FO4 mods. There will be plenty of options for Vanilla Fudge in that.

Rock on!

Haven't seen anyone else mention this or I overlooked it, having two issues with the mod right now.

1) The notification to let me know that when I select an option I will NOT be flirting never appears, no matter how long I wait in dialogue paying very close attention to the notifications up in the corner.

2) In a few situations so far, I've had ANY dialogue option I select register as flirting, not just persuade options.

Twice now I've had NPCs turn stalker and follow me after saying "no" to their advances after the skill check.  No way to get rid of them either other than killing them.  Last one was Trashcan Carla who I thought I waited long enough to avoid sexuality, and you can't kill her.  This is a great mod but can't use until the stalker-follower problem is fixed.

Haven't seen anyone else mention this or I overlooked it, having two issues with the mod right now.

1) The notification to let me know that when I select an option I will NOT be flirting never appears, no matter how long I wait in dialogue paying very close attention to the notifications up in the corner.

2) In a few situations so far, I've had ANY dialogue option I select register as flirting, not just persuade options.

I could imagine 1 happening in some systems, yeah, because of script latency. a Wait function should make sure it appears for everyone.

2 isn't possible to change due to the game engine unfortunately

Twice now I've had NPCs turn stalker and follow me after saying "no" to their advances after the skill check.  No way to get rid of them either other than killing them.  Last one was Trashcan Carla who I thought I waited long enough to avoid sexuality, and you can't kill her.  This is a great mod but can't use until the stalker-follower problem is fixed.

I'll double check on the no function.

Number 1 option happened to me, the "maybe not..." notification didn't appear. But since I could refuse when the NPC propsoed to me, it didn't matter. It worked perfectly when I accepted though. Fantastic mod!

By the way, I thought that the sex scene ended pretty fast.. Is there any option to change the duration?

Number 1 option happened to me, the "maybe not..." notification didn't appear. But since I could refuse when the NPC propsoed to me, it didn't matter. It worked perfectly when I accepted though. Fantastic mod!

By the way, I thought that the sex scene ended pretty fast.. Is there any option to change the duration?

im stuck in the follow me, no, and sex options cant talk to one of my companions.

same issue. how do i even uninstall this

EDIT: okay did abit of poking and reset piper with kill/resurrect. seems like its whn you get companion affinity to where they want to talk to you then they just go into the 'hey you wanna fuck?" loop.

So I saw your future plans and I had a question.

"The generic dialogues that the quest giver/ speech challenger says to ask for sex are pretty much placeholders while I work on completing the main features of the mod. Eventually, they will all be replaced by specific unique dialogues based on the NPC and the quest just like Solutions to provide more context, plot and immersion."

Does this mean you will only do 'straight' (or lesbian) conversations? Or will you either make the topics applicable for both sexes or include other sexual preference types? Like if PC is male and NPC is male, even if the NPC isn't canonically gay, there's still the ability to have sex.

Seems that with SexOut for New Vegas it wasn't added. For Skyrim the dialogue options seemed to not be associated with a certain sex. But I'm hoping with Fallout 4 it won't go back a step.

So I saw your future plans and I had a question.

"The generic dialogues that the quest giver/ speech challenger says to ask for sex are pretty much placeholders while I work on completing the main features of the mod. Eventually, they will all be replaced by specific unique dialogues based on the NPC and the quest just like Solutions to provide more context, plot and immersion."

Does this mean you will only do 'straight' (or lesbian) conversations? Or will you either make the topics applicable for both sexes or include other sexual preference types? Like if PC is male and NPC is male, even if the NPC isn't canonically gay, there's still the ability to have sex.

Seems that with SexOut for New Vegas it wasn't added. For Skyrim the dialogue options seemed to not be associated with a certain sex. But I'm hoping with Fallout 4 it won't go back a step.

The dialogues will be gender-neutral, allowing all player genders and sexual orientations.

Hello everyone,

I had a question, about the mods "Four Play"

Can we play with a male character, or is it necessary to have a female character to activate them?

Thank you for your answers

It's for all genders. I just took a lot of screenshots with female player, that's all.

Any idea when this might be available? I'd really like the option to change duration and positions.

Any idea when this might be available? I'd really like the option to change duration and positions.

It's already available, called Vinfamy's Control Panel. Link in signature.

However, it only works with 2.0+ versions of my mods. The rest have been updated to 2.0 (uploading Prostitution 2.0 right now), but Vanilla Fudge will have to wait a bit more time.