If you're still doing conversions could you do this one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3914/? with the hood down version and without the bracer and steel leg ring (or in any way, that's just how I am trying). It's available for both old and new Rim. I've been trying to learn to do all this but it I have failed miserably. I have the meshes/textures/materials but from there is way over my head. It is much appreciated.

If you're still doing conversions could you do this one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3914/? with the hood down version and without the bracer and steel leg ring (or in any way, that's just how I am trying). It's available for both old and new Rim. I've been trying to learn to do all this but it I have failed miserably. I have the meshes/textures/materials but from there is way over my head. It is much appreciated.

yeah I'll get it done sometime today

That's ok, I just appreciate that you're doing it :)

I have been having trouble with converting this, I retried from scratch but every time this happens

attachicon.gif20170905054628_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170905054633_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170905054640_1.jpg

I'll keep trying but I think you might have more luck asking someone else

The reason you have this issue is most likely because you are hand painting the body weights incorrectly.

I suggest this:

1. Redo the outfit by fitting the meshes onto the reference body in OS.

2. Once everything is positioned correctly, highlight all the meshes, right click and choose copy bone weights

3. Right click the meshes again and choose mask weighted vertices.

4. Take note which meshes did not weighted completed.

5. For the meshes that had incomplete weighting, highlight only that mesh, right click, copy boneweights and increase the search radius to something higher than 5.

6. Mask weighted vertices again and see if all of it got weighted. If it didn't, then keep increasing the search radius until it's all weighted.

This method will guaranteed that you don't have a freaky mess. It's better to follow these steps than to manually add weighting as mistakes are bound to happen and conflicting weights may make the mesh unhappy.

That's ok, I just appreciate that you're doing it :)

I have been having trouble with converting this, I retried from scratch but every time this happens

attachicon.gif20170905054628_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170905054633_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170905054640_1.jpg

I'll keep trying but I think you might have more luck asking someone else

The reason you have this issue is most likely because you are hand painting the body weights incorrectly.

I suggest this:

1. Redo the outfit by fitting the meshes onto the reference body in OS.

2. Once everything is positioned correctly, highlight all the meshes, right click and choose copy bone weights

3. Right click the meshes again and choose mask weighted vertices.

4. Take note which meshes did not weighted completed.

5. For the meshes that had incomplete weighting, highlight only that mesh, right click, copy boneweights and increase the search radius to something higher than 5.

6. Mask weighted vertices again and see if all of it got weighted. If it didn't, then keep increasing the search radius until it's all weighted.

This method will guaranteed that you don't have a freaky mess. It's better to follow these steps than to manually add weighting as mistakes are bound to happen and conflicting weights may make the mesh unhappy.

That makes things Soo much easier, Thank you I can't believe I never knew about this. I'm almost done I have a few things to fix and then I can upload this.

• 3 weeks later...

I Think about 20 or more some were deleted in his site so I managed to grab the deleted ones...

Oh cool! I'm gonna check out your link then. Thanks!

Thank you! I will make a thread later that will have all armors or nearly all armors from modtype since my catalog of armor mods is a mess a mix from other non-armor mods..

Hi guys I have a shit ton of Skyrim Armors most from from ModType site not nearly from nexus!

I want you guys to convert this armor if possible?

https://mega.nz/#!EAEUUD6C!2UdROnYapAkCP-BDW8RauSAyBDwPbzsx-Kul3Ekqvmg

Link leads to "download is no longer available" if you can find a different link I will convert them but I can't do anything right now. 

Hi guys I have a shit ton of Skyrim Armors most from from ModType site not nearly from nexus!

I want you guys to convert this armor if possible?

https://mega.nz/#!EAEUUD6C!2UdROnYapAkCP-BDW8RauSAyBDwPbzsx-Kul3Ekqvmg

Link leads to "download is no longer available" if you can find a different link I will convert them but I can't do anything right now.

ok! bro I will upload to a different host!

Nice! Can I ask how you added physics to the cape? What bones did you use?

I didn't add physics I did the copy bone weights and set the search radius to 20