Nice! Can I ask how you added physics to the cape? What bones did you use?

I didn't add physics I did the copy bone weights and set the search radius to 20

Youre so amazing thank you! I will soon rearrange all the Skyrim armor mods I'd download for months and years and share a link for you all!

• 4 weeks later...

bad news its now LATER! some my old skyrim armor mods are no longer in my mega account they being lost in my old computer but I have couple saved I will download them I even have the Ichigo Vasto Lorde mod! Ill move them to mediafire for download...

okay, do you know how many?

bad news its now LATER! some my old skyrim armor mods are no longer in my mega account they being lost in my old computer but I have couple saved I will download them I even have the Ichigo Vasto Lorde mod! Ill move them to mediafire for download...

okay, do you know how many?

around 40 or 47 but 500mb in total!

It's on my Mega Account ill downloaded from there than go uploaded in mediafire...

nevermind here you go it takes a long time for me to upload on Mediafire heres the Mega Link:

https://mega.nz/#F!AckBHDTb!o4C-17I6UmaqX7tVvxeHCQ

Oh it also has the One Punch Man costume along other things!

some are Elin from Tera others are... blah blah. bodyslide base like Cherry's Hotaling body mod.

That's way more than I thought there was going to be it's probably going to take me a while.

cool. About the Vasto Lorde mod there's a file I think about kb size I think its a hot fix... hm havent test it yet also includes book version. Don't know if other mods have extras. Take your time no need for rush unless you're a nightowl...

Hey so a couple of these only have a mesh for males I cant convert outfits to males if that's what you wanted but if you want me to I might be able to convert them for female no guarantees though. Also a couple are just remodels of Armor from Skyrim and require textures from Skyrim which I wont be able to post because of community rules. A couple aren't even armors.

As for the rest I have no idea when they will be up. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/5/2017 at 10:25 AM, SunJeong said:

There aren't gloves included because at the time of making that mod I didn't know how to implement them (I do now) but it's in my list of things to to. That texture issue you pointed out isn't an issue I think I just positioned the dress to low which is why you're seeing the white part. Just lift it in OS.

As for the hair, the hair is made by me and I'm not that good of a modder so that's probably why. Not a port so the one that is ported may look better because it's extracted straight from the game

hmm I've tried to fix that texture issue in OS but couldn't figure out how to lift the skirt

and I managed to find a 2B outfit for Skyrim by Dint999 which doesn't seem to have that texture bug:

https://gavitex.com/share/c1i7uuxw8

Do you think you can convert this one too?

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, bajs11 said:

hmm I've tried to fix that texture issue in OS but couldn't figure out how to lift the skirt

and I managed to find a 2B outfit for Skyrim by Dint999 which doesn't seem to have that texture bug:

https://gavitex.com/share/c1i7uuxw8

Do you think you can convert this one too?

Thanks in advance!

I'm no longer modding for Fallout 4 besides finishing up one last project. 

1 hour ago, bajs11 said:

Then I guess you won't mind me trying to improve it ;-)

38686583764_dc888c7465_b.jpg

Yeah do whatever you want with it my permissions are free for any of my mods both ported and original.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...