[mod] [CK2] Turtle's Dark World - Extra Traits and Other Stuff: DW ETOS

Liqui Turtle

So I updated to the current version of DWR and your mod, plus the DWR 1.63 compatibility patch and now I'm getting the small balls trait on some women and children. It's the only trait that they're actually getting plus having the normal breasts and butt traits and some children being born with small balls, these being male and female children. I've tried deleting and reinstalling both mods, but it still starts to happen at some point in the game and some random women and children will have small balls. If anyone can give me some insight as to why this might be happening or how I could find out more or where to look to find out why, or possibly any ideas would be appreciated. I don't have any of the gender bender stuff turned on and they're just getting the balls trait so I don't think that's the case.

2 hours ago, Wolfoftheshadows said:

So I updated to the current version of DWR and your mod, plus the DWR 1.63 compatibility patch and now I'm getting the small balls trait on some women and children. It's the only trait that they're actually getting plus having the normal breasts and butt traits and some children being born with small balls, these being male and female children. I've tried deleting and reinstalling both mods, but it still starts to happen at some point in the game and some random women and children will have small balls. If anyone can give me some insight as to why this might be happening or how I could find out more or where to look to find out why, or possibly any ideas would be appreciated. I don't have any of the gender bender stuff turned on and they're just getting the balls trait so I don't think that's the case.

There's an event that happens randomly that seems like it's supposed to be part of some potion event chain that is supposed to increase the character's ball size. I've seen random women end up with average balls presumably because the event fires twice. It happened to me once, but I didn't look too carefully at it. I couldn't find it anywhere in the files when I searched for it, so I'm hoping I can find the event again and charinfo to see its number.

7 hours ago, Wolfoftheshadows said:

4 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

There's an event that happens randomly that seems like it's supposed to be part of some potion event chain that is supposed to increase the character's ball size. I've seen random women end up with average balls presumably because the event fires twice. It happened to me once, but I didn't look too carefully at it. I couldn't find it anywhere in the files when I searched for it, so I'm hoping I can find the event again and charinfo to see its number.

The same things have happens to me. 

On 3/15/2018 at 3:34 AM, whateverdontcare said:

I did get that event chain once and it kind of fucked me over. I was playing at viking age and I didn't have a lot of gold when it randomly popped up and I had to pay 50g which put me in the hole about -42g and I was at the start of the game so I was getting .25g a month. I didn't get an option not to do it and I don't know if this mod adds it or not, but I did find it funny and had to do some serious raiding to get back in the positive and I didn't mind the event. I mean it's an idea at least as to why it might happen, but even when I don't get the event chain. Everything starts out normally and than all of a sudden small balls all over the place, but now I'm seeing that some women will also have average balls as well. I guess the npcs are getting it through that event possibly. I'm not even sure if they could.

• 2 weeks later...

With zero ck2 modding experience I THINK I found and fixed the problem. The Alchemist balls increase and the bordello improvement chain have the same id (DWCourt.300 btw) so when the "Do you want to improve the bordello?" event fired automatically it went straight to the "You have agreed to pay for the size increase" event. I went in and changed the numbers for the alchemist event, so it SHOULD work fine now.  I test fired the Bordello event and it works so fingers crossed it works when it randomly pops too.

Just copy and paste into  /mods/. Or go into your copy of the file and change the numbers (DWCourt.300 and I did DWCourt 305, the futa version too) to something not in use (Since the mod seems to use multiples of 5, I just changed it to .301 and .302).

I wouldn't have thought the bordello even could fire for AI, especially women non rulers, but this fixes this one thing at least?

DWCompat Fix.7z

3 hours ago, OhShidead said:

With zero ck2 modding experience I THINK I found and fixed the problem. The Alchemist balls increase and the bordello improvement chain have the same id (DWCourt.300 btw) so when the "Do you want to improve the bordello?" event fired automatically it went straight to the "You have agreed to pay for the size increase" event. I went in and changed the numbers for the alchemist event, so it SHOULD work fine now.  I test fired the Bordello event and it works so fingers crossed it works when it randomly pops too.

Just copy and paste into  /mods/. Or go into your copy of the file and change the numbers (DWCourt.300 and I did DWCourt 305, the futa version too) to something not in use (Since the mod seems to use multiples of 5, I just changed it to .301 and .302).

I wouldn't have thought the bordello even could fire for AI, especially women non rulers, but this fixes this one thing at least?

DWCompat Fix.7z

Okay so I tested it out on my save that I had going and it did take away the small and average balls traits away from the women who had them and now none of them have the trait. I'll have to sit down for a few hours to fully know if everything is working fine, but it has gotten rid of the traits on women as far as I could tell. Thanks for the fix.

2 hours ago, Wolfoftheshadows said:

Okay so I tested it out on my save that I had going and it did take away the small and average balls traits away from the women who had them and now none of them have the trait. I'll have to sit down for a few hours to fully know if everything is working fine, but it has gotten rid of the traits on women as far as I could tell. Thanks for the fix.

Would appreciate if you can confirm it works. thanks.

7 hours ago, The Masketta Man said:

I don't know if it's only me getting this bug, but women's breasts disappear when they get pregnant usually.

I forget if its this mod, but its the women getting lactating breasts from childbirth, replacing their usual size trait, and then when those end it doesn't replace them.

i dont really have any experience modding ck2.. but when rummaging in the files cause i got annoyed by this happening i found something that sort of fixed it for me... havent 100% tested all the cases or if it fixes everything... but here it is:

for the lactating breast event its taking the breast size away and not readding it...

in your mod folder for this:

Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\Turtle's Extra Traits and Other Stuff\events

is the file: DWETevents.txt

is you search in that file for "Lactation setup" you get to the first of all that event. (.19 .20 and .22)

and in there is the stuff for the lactating breasts... and all the places where it removes it the readding have the wrong tag i.e.:

remove_trait = tiny_tits
            trait = small_tits

where it should be:

remove_trait = tiny_tits
            add_trait = small_tits

so i just added "add_" everywhere where it took away the breasts to make them bigger or smaller one line lower with the "wrong tag"... and that seemed to fix it.

(havent had a case where they are bigger or smaller at the end (i think it should work)... but at least they get readded this way)

maybe someone who knows more about ck2 modding can look into it and might find something else that is broken or so

here my edited file too attached... you can replace yours in that folder mentioned above with that and give it a test.

DWETevents.txt

EDIT:

just see that there is a hotfix a page back that has listed "Fixed the lactation BE events stealing your breasts and not giving you new ones "   but lookign at teh event it seems to not have the "add_trait"

also no clue if that hotfix is already in 0.62 or not as its not on the download page...

i guess to be most up to date grab the 0.62 download, then throw the hotfix over and if that doesnt do it edit that one event file yourself changing the "trait" to "add_trait" in them cases.

Any plans to bring back the "Inspect Others" feature? Right now it just says WIP with no actual info on it. I actually tried fixing it with my limited modding experience but couldn't manage without causing most of the portraits to break and just show numbers instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Since the checking on game rule and global flag are shared for all cases, the check on characters can be moved inside. The following snippet should simplify the trait visibility check.

OR = {
			AND = {
				has_game_rule = { name = dwet_realistic_traits value = dwet_yes_realistic_traits }
				has_global_flag = dwet_traits_nhidden
				OR = {
					any_courtier = { at_location = FROM }
					character = FROM
					any_sibling = { sibling = FROM }
					mother = { is_mother = FROM }
					any_child = { is_child_of = FROM }
					is_lover = FROM
					spouse = { is_married = FROM }
				}
			}
			AND = {
				has_game_rule = { name = dwet_realistic_traits value = dwet_no_realistic_traits }
				has_global_flag = dwet_traits_nhidden
			}
		}
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 2:52 PM, Whatmusiclife99900 said:

Hi, checking in again to ask - what must be changed to make compatible with the newest version of dark world reborn?

Many thanks

A lot. This mod makes a lot of changes to DWR events directly, which has had at least two releases since the last time ETOS was updated. Plenty has been added or changed.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am currently having an issue where it is applying traits incorrectly. Mainly that young girls and some women have balls that as far as i can tell, are not futas, and are not getting the dick traits.

Let me know what information would be helpful, the issue persists even with your trait mod and dark world reborn being the only active mods.

Any assistance with this would be very appreciated. Thanks,

Archived