[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

Alright peeps, gonna be 100.  This was a nice little distraction but I'm probably gonna go back to developing my game.

I'll probably update this every now and then though.

what do you mean "100"?

Your making own game nice :)

where can i see the finished product?

Alright peeps, gonna be 100.  This was a nice little distraction but I'm probably gonna go back to developing my game.

Okay, Leito.   I wish you luck on your game.  Thank you for all of your hard work making this possible. :)

did i miss something what game do you have a link on what you are currently building ??

i ask........why when animation solo masturbation  my char only stand no movement...

There aren't any solo animations in my mod.  I guess I forgot to take out that option somewhere.

did i miss something what game do you have a link on what you are currently building ??

It's still a month or two out before it's ready for a reveal, but I'll probably make a post on LL when it's at that point.

The mod works well I'm only missing 1 aspect which is the talking during sex? I've only tested the mod with my main character and a companion (Synth Curie) . In your animation links though, some of them are actually talking!? Do certain voice files only correspond with certain factions? (like raiders for example) The usual heavy breathing is there along with the smacking and what not lol but none of my characters talked during the session. Any idea why? I'm also very familiar with almost every correlated modding tool for FO4 except the animation kind and decided to make my own archive for your mod which helped me to run it.

The mod works well I'm only missing 1 aspect which is the talking during sex? I've only tested the mod with my main character and a companion (Synth Curie) . In your animation links though, some of them are actually talking!? Do certain voice files only correspond with certain factions? (like raiders for example) The usual heavy breathing is there along with the smacking and what not lol but none of my characters talked during the session. Any idea why? I'm also very familiar with almost every correlated modding tool for FO4 except the animation kind and decided to make my own archive for your mod which helped me to run it.

The only dirty talk If you can call it that I heard is when she goes "oh god, oh god" lol.  But it would be nice to have used the vanilla files to splice some dirty talk.  Maybe this is something I might consider doing then sharing it on here, unless someone does it before me.

It's just a bunch of wave files that repeat randomly.  Sometimes they speak, sometimes they don't.

Would it be possible to add an option to keep current clothes on? 

no, wait for 4play

I also have that problem where only the breathing and smacking footstep sound plays. I wonder if it's caused by putting the sound files into a .ba2 archive?

i ask........why when animation solo masturbation  my char only stand no movement...

There aren't any solo animations in my mod.  I guess I forgot to take out that option somewhere.

It's still a month or two out before it's ready for a reveal, but I'll probably make a post on LL when it's at that point.

Leito do you have a patreon account? I support SL on patreon i wouldn't mind adding 5 bucks a month for whatever your working on patreon :)

Had an interesting bug happen, not sure if its associated with this mod or not though.

I reloaded my save and found that my female companion (cait, with some facial changes) not only became a dude, but his (or her's) face is half morphed between Nora and Nate. It looks absolutely terrifying, and as soon as I try to start some animations with "it", his face changes skin tone. I honestly don't know what to do besides condemn this creation to a settlement in the middle of nowhere. 

Leito do you have a patreon account? I support SL on patreon i wouldn't mind adding 5 bucks a month for whatever your working on patreon :)

Thanks.  I'll consider it once I have something show-able.

Thank you, Leito. These  are some of the best Animations I've seen, Two thumbs up from me!

Thanks.

Had an interesting bug happen, not sure if its associated with this mod or not though.

I reloaded my save and found that my female companion (cait, with some facial changes) not only became a dude, but his (or her's) face is half morphed between Nora and Nate. It looks absolutely terrifying, and as soon as I try to start some animations with "it", his face changes skin tone. I honestly don't know what to do besides condemn this creation to a settlement in the middle of nowhere. 

This mod doesn't do anything to affect character faces.

Yep I'm also interested in this

Yep I'm also interested in this

So you're making animations? I know you made a lot of poses with Suns Poses

Not necessarily sex animations but I do have some feminine (catwalk, running, sitting, idles) animations that I made with 3dstudio. I don't think it's as high quality as some of the other guys but I use it for myself.

Why are people change skin when i use your animations ? 
I never noticed that but last night i captured a Gunner Brigadier chick and decided to fuck her and she changed skin from dirty and worn out to silky smooth vanilla during animation and then just switched it back ... 

post-624784-0-36652400-1492362128_thumb.jpg

post-624784-0-27840600-1492362133_thumb.jpg

post-624784-0-21249400-1492362138_thumb.jpg

post-624784-0-60765200-1492362143_thumb.jpg

Why are people change skin when i use your animations ? 

I never noticed that but last night i captured a Gunner Brigadier chick and decided to fuck her and she changed skin from dirty and worn out to silky smooth vanilla during animation and then just switched it back ... 

It's probably an issue due to this mod equipping nude bodies.