Leito86

FO4 Animations by Leito - 04/15/18 -

Hello folks.

I've got to ask a couple of things about a now so long lasting issue... about positioning. The package worked perfectly if it was the only one used but as soon as I add other animations packages positions get literally screwed up {no pun intended}... I hear many people have the same issue but on the other hand it seems most people have no problem at all so here is my question... how is that possible? What are we doing wrong?

It's been months now and with all the attempts I made, after trying truly everything I still can't make them work. All this is becoming so frustrating... I stopped using these animations for a while but are too good animations and I felt them missing in my gameplay so I've reinstalled them but hoestly i feel like I should uninstall them again.

I really would like people who have no this problem at all give me and give us with my same problem a solution.... how did you make them work with all the other animations? I really hope in a positive feedback, many people would be so very grateful for that.

Cheers!

PS: I perfectly understand the difficulties keeping a mod always updated, I've got a life myself so I'm not complaining. I'm just asking about solutions, not necessarily from the author of the mod itself.

I would try fixing the animations myself because I believe it's just a matter of modifying the offsets of the actors but I'm not used to make animations anymore, they are one of the things which gave me always lotta troubles because of my profession. I'm in serious danger of suffering a burnout again and serious attacks of panic which my health can't deal with.

Not sure where to ask this question but is there way to make the priority higher for leito animations comparred to the other packs ?? 

there are just too many pages. I just wanted to ask.

How do you get the multistage of Leito's Animation working? I did all the Four-Play Beginner Instructions, I even installed AAF but I still don't get it.

I used the animation gun but then when I pick one animation it only did the first stage animation for 10 seconds and that's it.

And is there a way to just use Sex 'Em Up for multistage animation?

1 hour ago, horcruxz1 said:

How do you get the multistage of Leito's Animation working? I did all the Four-Play Beginner Instructions, I even installed AAF but I still don't get it.

I used the animation gun but then when I pick one animation it only did the first stage animation for 10 seconds and that's it.

I don't think FP supports multistage, try using AAF instead.

6 hours ago, horcruxz1 said:

4Play only plays the first stage of a multi-stage animation, sorry........

?

I would use AAF but it doesn't work for me, also is there a way to increase the durations of the acts because all the aggressive and super mutant animations are like 7 seconds long. I tried changing it in the AAF file but it didn't work. 
EXAMPLE:
<animation id="LeitoAggressiveBlowjob" time="1000"> 

the original time was like 300.
Thanks for the mod btw its amazing, best xxx fallout mod out there

Does this mod change the default facial animation? Im experiencing a strange occurrence where after animations my character has a goofy grin on their face., and it stays there permanently.

4 hours ago, DiabolicalLover said:

Does this mod change the default facial animation? Im experiencing a strange occurrence where after animations my character has a goofy grin on their face., and it stays there permanently.

Nope.

6 hours ago, DiabolicalLover said:

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Nope.

It does set the AnimFaceArchetype keyword to AnimFaceArchetypeHappy for both the caster and target with certain animations but it also sets it back to neutral when the animations end.