[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

I would use AAF but it doesn't work for me, also is there a way to increase the durations of the acts because all the aggressive and super mutant animations are like 7 seconds long. I tried changing it in the AAF file but it didn't work. 
EXAMPLE:
<animation id="LeitoAggressiveBlowjob" time="1000"> 

the original time was like 300.
Thanks for the mod btw its amazing, best xxx fallout mod out there

6 hours ago, DiabolicalLover said:

Does this mod change the default facial animation? Im experiencing a strange occurrence where after animations my character has a goofy grin on their face., and it stays there permanently.

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Nope.

It does set the AnimFaceArchetype keyword to AnimFaceArchetypeHappy for both the caster and target with certain animations but it also sets it back to neutral when the animations end.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there Leito and all, love your animations for Fallout 4 btw, superb work.

I'd like to ask though, now I'm getting back into Skyrim (with the Special Edition this time) and now I'm wondering, do you plan to ever 'port' (if possible?) any of (or all of) your Fallout 4 animations for use in Skyrim SexLabs again? Or at least for the SE version maybe? I am aware of the SLAL Leito animations pack and I do use it but if I'm not mistaken (and I don't think I missed any of them) there's a number of animations available from this pack for Fallout 4 that are unique to Fallout 4 (and are beautiful!). I'd love them for Skyrim, too.

But if I missed something maybe and if they're in fact all available also for Skyrim then perhaps there's an updated pack somewhere that I might have missed. If so please someone do let me know!

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a companion with tattoos but when I use the Leito single gun on her her tattoos disappear.  I followed the Complete guide + Load order for AAF + AAFPE + AAFRSE and everything else seems ok.  I used unequipall and even crazy's gun on her and she still retains her tats.  Any idea what's happening?

4 hours ago, SuperJ said:

I have a companion with tattoos but when I use the Leito single gun on her her tattoos disappear.  I followed the Complete guide + Load order for AAF + AAFPE + AAFRSE and everything else seems ok.  I used unequipall and even crazy's gun on her and she still retains her tats.  Any idea what's happening?

A proxie body is used. Find the proxie body & apply the tats.

?

5 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

I agree.......AAF should give beds priority.

So... I decided to adventure on trying meddling with the XML's and i got progress so far, but not enough yet. I got the AAF to detect the bed and give me the option to start the leito animations i chose there (Right now only Missionary), but the animation start on the floor inside the bed, as if it need scaling.

If someone could give me any tip to scale the animation upwards (If it's actually possible to do that) I'll be glad to share the XML's for those interested.

Okay. I think it's adequate enough now. I made a set of XML modifications with the purpose of making some animations work on beds. Mostly the laying ones, like cowgirl and missionary. The standing animations can still be played on the floor at a choosen location.

Before downloading the archives, note that this it's a really amateur work from someone with just a moderate knowledge on the matter. So i highly recommend you to make a backup of your AAF folder before overwriting with these edited XML.

Requirements: Polistiro's AAF Patch (With multistage, not the extended version), AAFLeito Animations 1.4bAAF Compatibility Patches and 

Homemaker (Optional). All those requirements needs to be properly installed before applying my version of the XMLs.

That being said, just unzip the archives and copy to your AAF folder, overwriting the existing ones. If you have the Homemaker mod you can also put the XML zipped on Homemaker Beds.rar into AAF paste as well.

Note that i only put it on DoubleBeds so far. But if i make any progress i'll be updating here.

Spoiler

20181115020514_1.jpg.274e7ebf01f02794915820cca8756b68.jpg

Homemaker Beds.rar

Leito Animations on Beds.rar

10 minutes ago, lilydementia said:

Okay. I think it's adequate enough now. I made a set of XML modifications with the purpose of making some animations work on beds. Mostly the laying ones, like cowgirl and missionary. The standing animations can still be played on the floor at a choosen location.

Before downloading the archives, note that this it's a really amateur work from someone with just a moderate knowledge on the matter. So i highly recommend you to make a backup of your AAF folder before overwriting with these edited XML.

That being said, just unzip the archives and copy to your AAF folder, overwriting the existing ones. If you have the Homemaker mod you can also put the XML zipped on Homemaker Beds.rar into AAF paste as well.

Note that i only put it on DoubleBeds so far. But if i make any progress i'll be updating here.

Reveal hidden contents

20181115020514_1.jpg.274e7ebf01f02794915820cca8756b68.jpg

Homemaker Beds.rar

Leito Animations on Beds.rar

Looks Cool so Far... 

I'm gonna drop the Furniture data lists from the 3 Creation Club Items I had completed and working for SC's Anims in hopes you may get some use out of them. Maybe you can make use of them for your patches. 
SavageCabbage_furnitureData_NukaCollector.xml - Nuka Collector Workshop

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_CharlestownCondo.xml - Charlestown Condo

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_NoirPenthouse.xml - Noir Penthouse (Note: Shit clips a lot...)