[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

Perfection! Sweet! Now I finally have a chance to have fun. :D Thanks Leito.

Will we have the pleasure of seeing your animations in FO4 anytime in the future?   :P

Leito86 + Funnybizness = Animations sorted for me  :D

Hi pervs! Being modest and decent gentlemen, I've never installed any male body replacers and if I understand correctly, description page says it comes included. But Sturges and PG both refuse to drop their dirty drawers off!  I've tried to place them in to stocks and whip them but without Zaz help they wont work at all! Any advise?

I also -really- appreciate the sounds these have, though I wish the voices were gender-appropriate. Let's just hope that SexTec will carry forward the slap and breathing effects these have.

Leito, if you need a beta tester let me know.  I am more than glad to help.  You can message me here on LL. :)

You're already beta testing :D

Lol, okay so far so good.  I still got the game freezing problem close to the end of the animations.  But I think that's on my part, since I did not start a new game.  I hate starting from the beginning, I use an alternate start mod, and I use a mod that's a face preset.  So most likely that's the case.  But still the mod is great.  The cowgirl position is a bit misaligned. 

Here's a picture:

tumblr_ooa36botbj1swzd8to1_1280.jpg

Nearby objects and actors on uneven ground will cause misalignment.

Ah okay, thank you. :)  I just did a quick test and this time the game didn't freeze.  The only thing I did differently was I wasn't in TFC mode.

Honestly it might be because i run gtx 1080 but idk maybe not.

I don't start a new game if something goes wrong with a mod i simply turn them off then save with no mods on then re-install them for a fresh install ,but if that doesn't work I have other toons that I tried different routes with for example: one was all brotherhood of steel, other institute, other was rail road, I even tried the minute men and the nuka cola raider one too. Well I was bored and I did like the potential of this game, its just so small comparted to skyrim's side quest's. When I started fallout 4 only outfits were available so thats I played with was   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55152-2pacs-cbbe-skimpy-armor-and-clothing-replacer-now-version-2/ which I recommend to everyone xD

Also if you want the physics to work on the armors use this http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21796/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D21796%26preview%3D&pUp=1 have fun :)

Help! the animations have already worked for me but why don't the characters undress? Is there any ways to make the characters undress automatically? thanks

Here's a guide: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/

Okay so Crazy Gun wont work, but what about Crazy Ring ?

Coz i really dig those solo animations and i find lack of them disturbing :P

I think I read on the first page, that the latest version of Leito's mod is compatible with Crazy's Gun.

idk if anyone will respond but oh well, ibe been trying to get this mod to work and it just wont. Ive tried to install f4se and ive run into some problems but inn the end i believe it has finally worked. And ive tried installing this with NMM but for some reason everytime i hit apply it says that there was a problem and willnot continue, i have also tried to just manually do it but it doesnt seem to have done anythin. I am a fairly new modder but if anyone would be willing to take the time to help me i would be oh so grateful. If it would be easier i will leave my discord link just incase. 

beartuck

LIETO!!

I found a bugg........!!

In doggie, the female's tits don't move, and they did before!

:(

Tested it, works fine.

Sounds Great, being flaccid except during Sex, but if I change to you Nude Male Cut (flaccid) body won't this effect Four-Ply? I do have your animation loaded in Four-Play. Crazy's mod is no longer installed.

Your main body will need to be erect for 4Play.

Perfection! Sweet! Now I finally have a chance to have fun. :D Thanks Leito.

Wait for you to hope over.

Hi pervs! Being modest and decent gentlemen, I've never installed any male body replacers and if I understand correctly, description page says it comes included. But Sturges and PG both refuse to drop their dirty drawers off!  I've tried to place them in to stocks and whip them but without Zaz help they wont work at all! Any advise?

You'll need to download and install your own male body.  The only one provided with this mod is a nude suit that gets equipped when performing.

Help! the animations have already worked for me but why don't the characters undress? Is there any ways to make the characters undress automatically? thanks

It should.

Okay so Crazy Gun wont work, but what about Crazy Ring ?

Coz i really dig those solo animations and i find lack of them disturbing :P

That mod should run fine alongside this mod.

Bruh skyrim needs you come make more animations. ANUBIS IS LEAVING I NEED YOUUUUUU

There's still a few animators around for Skyrim.  Not sure when I'll get back to it.

idk if anyone will respond but oh well, ibe been trying to get this mod to work and it just wont. Ive tried to install f4se and ive run into some problems but inn the end i believe it has finally worked. And ive tried installing this with NMM but for some reason everytime i hit apply it says that there was a problem and willnot continue, i have also tried to just manually do it but it doesnt seem to have done anythin. I am a fairly new modder but if anyone would be willing to take the time to help me i would be oh so grateful. If it would be easier i will leave my discord link just incase. 

beartuck

Make sure you have the latest version of NMM.

Is there a way to keep our bodies?

I'm not sure what you mean.

I wanted to know wether it's possible to keep your CBBE preset active during the sex scene. The way it works for me right now is that the body changes during the animation.

Females use whatever body you have installed.

I too noticed my characters body change from CBBE Skinny to a different body preset in the newest version. I tried it several times to make sure I wasn't just imagining it and every time the stripping was activated I could see the body change just before the animation activated.

beartuck

make sure you have the newest f4se which is 3.00 now and make sure you place the f4se1_9_4.dll, f4se_loader.exe,and f4se_steam_loader.dll. in the Fallout 4 folder, should be in the same place as your fallout 4 launcher.

Also this a VERY important part for the stripping your toons otherwise they will keep they're clothes on and not remove them for animations. take the folder "src" and place it in the data folder. Also I used mod organizer so i didn't how to nmm for fallout 4 and you have to change the launch button on the top left from launch fallout 4 to launch F4SE if you havn't done that. I hope this helps a little at least :)  Oh one more thing the "Data" folder  in F4se should be placed in your Fallout 4 folder too, just want to get everything i can think of.

Come on guys, stop calling F4SE version 3.0 when it's just 0.3.0, I know this may look unimportant to some but it kind of is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But anyway, not a bug with this mod but some warning to people trying to change their outfits while animation is running - don't.  I use Outfit Switcher and after few tests of these awesome animations I've notice my base Luck jumped to 60! (+2 Luck on everything)  While Stats changes you can easily track and fix with console, some other legendary effects may stick with you forever and cause weird stuff in future.

Ok, I dont know if my problem should apply to this or the 4play patch. but recently the actors dont strip, dont play the animations, or if they DO strip and animate. its not the aggressive nor the consensual animations. Uninstalling and reinstalling does not help. Ive even have the previous version of the aggressive animations but it does the same thing. Just got a new laptop so I haven't gotten around to creating a papyrus log just yet. but Ill load one as soon as i can

Ok, I dont know if my problem should apply to this or the 4play patch. but recently the actors dont strip, dont play the animations, or if they DO strip and animate. its not the aggressive nor the consensual animations. Uninstalling and reinstalling does not help. Ive even have the previous version of the aggressive animations but it does the same thing. Just got a new laptop so I haven't gotten around to creating a papyrus log just yet. but Ill load one as soon as i can

try a fresh install on a new game to be sure. If it works then you have to start a new game for that mod.

I have several toons to switch to so i didn't have a problem there. I suggest you go to your saves and copy and paste it just for future game play.

This mod is absolutly wonderful and the animations are top notch!

Only thing I find awkward is hearing piper's voice change to a mans during the aggressive sex lol

I would also like to use the makeshift or institute cuffs with the aggressive animations since the subs hands are bound in a few of the animations

I hope there will be a few lesbian animations coming to your mod as you are extremely talented at making these, and hopefully some that take the strap ons mod into account since a few positions miss the target with it on, for example the blow job animation runs the dildo under the players chin.

Thank you for sharing it with all of us, I spent about 3 hours playing around with it as soon as I got it tonight lol

How 'bout a 3-way?

(Damn, I feel like I'm ordering Skyline Chili.......)

:P  :lol:

1 guy & 2 gals?

:)

Its coming, Leito said that :)

There is so much more that can be added, im especially looking forward to femdom and some cool solo ones - especially ones using enviroment ( propped by the wall, on a chair, that kind of things ) ;) 

Oh and Crazy Animations work, both rug and gun versions ;) Im sooo happy ;>