[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

how would i go about replacing the male sounds with female ones, im bit confused since there are a lot of files/categories,  i want female sounds playing when using "player male" option, would i have to go and rename the files and if so which ones?

or maybe there is a mod that somebody knows about that does that?

2 hours ago, myguymyguymyguy said:

Uh, hi y'all. First comment / post here.

For this mod, I seemed to do everything correctly, but for multi-stage animations the player will proceed normally, but the npc will not shift past stage 1 creating a model desync.

Any fix?

try to fiddle around with the time sliders in MCM or try using AAF to initiate the animations.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, alima309 said:

hello guys, I've met a problem...

I'm using Leito's animation gun,

but when Nora enter stage 2, 3, and 4.

the male character's pose is still at stage 1.....

how come?

It happens when NPCs are labeled as guards.

On 7/2/2018 at 7:53 PM, djaythomas said:

Can someone tell me why multi stages won't work on my companions? They only use the starting animation for the whole timer but they don't switch position?

4Play only plays the first animation. To play all 4, you *MUST* use Leito's gun, or AAF.

?

Hi. I'm sorry if this has already been addressed, but I'm having an issue where Maxson will stop mid-animation and initiate dialogue with me (the one he would usually do when I'm idle near him). My character remains stuck in the animation - unable to move or cancel. Is there anything I can do about this? Am I doing something wrong?

I have another fairly specific issue where Neil from vault 81 seems to have his memory reconfigured after I have sex with him. I saved Austin in my play-through, but after sex with Neil he will blame me for letting him die.

I haven't really had time to test with many others, but might happen with more NPCs.

When using Leito's gun (not Four Play or AAF), male actors still have underwear on, but penis is out through it.  I assume this is because I don't have a male nude body replacer installed.  However, I don't want every dead raider etc to have his junk hanging out.  Is there a way to get the underwear off when using Leito's gun without having every looted male body in the Wasteland be nude?