[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

8 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

You'll need to use the Advanced Animation Framework for those to show up in RSE provided the later works with the former.

Thank you! I read the post and knew that there is still bug of NPC behavior brokenm thanks!

BTW, I'm using the latest ver. of Leito's animation, adjusting different stage length of sex.

But there is no difference in game playing when I using RSE. (still one move till the end of sex)

Is the mechanism only working on Leito's Gun sex, not RSE, is it correct?

Or I miss sth to update.

31 minutes ago, Gulfwulf said:

As far as I know, it's only built into Leto's gun currently. I would use that until RSE gets an update to use the new framework.

I just tried using Leito's Gun.

Successfully creating it on chem workshop,

but when i fired iit to a Raider, the game crashed ......

Hello Leito86, 

So I ran into an issue with the mod that I think you should be aware of when it comes to one of the plug-ins for this mod (4 play Sexual Harassment). I started my play through and just got to the Glowing Sea and this is where I ran into a problem. It might be because I have a mod on the nexus installed called True Storms, and one of the features on True Storms is that during Rad Storms, Swarms of Ghouls constantly spawn....being in the glowing sea the storms happen pretty much every other weather pattern change. the Issue is when being swarmed by all of the ghouls (even in god mode) your mod still triggers but does not give me the option to flee or beg to get out of the situation instead the Violated quest appears and a random Raider or Gunner will spawn in the middle of the glowing sea nearby and instead of them violating you, you break out in random Masturbation scene and all the ghouls stand around you or attack the npc that spawned and stole your stuff. even after killing everything and getting your items back is where it continues to get a little funky. your characters now develops a black face compared to the rest of your body and you still break out into the stance of you surrendering and then masturbate until it eventually gets to the point of you teleport somewhere on the map, but the game crashes on loading screen. What is also weird is that you can trigger a scene with a ghoul that isn't feral and it works just fine but with a feral ghoul, even with mods installed to give them better bodies or penises it does not trigger a scene with the ghoul but it spawns a random npc that should not be there and glitches the game. Again this may just be because i have settings messed up or mods conflicting with each other but this is what I ran into which makes this part of the story impossible to complete. I hope this gives a little insight or help on anything you're creating or planning on adding in the future. 

4 minutes ago, Blade_Runner said:

Is there any procedure to get the animations recognized by AAF? Can't get it to work.

His animation pack comes with a folder called AAF in which are the XML's that AAF uses to load its animations.
Works fine out of the box for me.

Just wanna say thanks, Leito! I'm so happy to see the gun got updated with some new animations. The alignments are very good, sometimes there are hiccups but I mean, it happens. Especially since NPC's can't seem to watch where they're walking lol

Also, I'm not sure that the canine anims are "buggy" it's just I notice that the anims work fine as long as you aren't surrounded by other NPC's. Sure, Dogmeat backs off every once in a while but he usually repositions himself by the next stage of the animation.

Thanks so much, you're a boss!

47 minutes ago, Eisgolem said:

Hey Leito!

Are these your animations in that mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29674?

They are.
Credits from the mods desciption:

Mein Dank geht an "Leito86" von der LL Community, welcher mir erlaubt hat seine Animationen für diese Mod zu verwenden.

Looking at your name, i think you can read german.

in case you don't because you just like fancy names:

Thanks to "Leito86" from the LL community, who allowed me to use his animations in this mod.

To all people complaining about crashing the instant you fire the gun, put the fine tuned beam focuser back on the gun if you took it off. I was crashing because i modified the gun to not have a muzzle and crashed, then put it back on and everything was fine again. I also put the reflex sight back on but I am not certain of that being off is a problem.

4 hours ago, euph said:

Guys, I'm having an issue where the timers for Leito's animations are only working if I use the gun. Is this an AAF issue (doesn't recognize stages yet) or is Leito's mod not sending out the stages to AAF?

I also have the 4P proxy installed.

They are aware of the issue & hopefully v46 will fix it.

:smile: