[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

2 hours ago, jaam said:

The 1.4 version is for Four_Play. The 2.0 for AAF.

Thanks i will try that if this install of AAF doent work for me. It has been a while since i tried it. it was fairly new at the time. I still see problems with the bodies that they tell you to use though. I hope i can get it to work. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having a problem where  AAF says almost all animations of Leito's that involves future is missing. I've uninstalled all LL mods, made sure I got rid of any FP (except Leito and Crazy) re downloaded an installed AAF, Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme, Leitos 2.0 anims + crazy patch and staged Leito plus along with UAP. Also installed AAF_SEU_V1.03. I  followed the new install guide. All  Atomic Lust and Crazy anims work fine and other anims of Leitos work but nothing with furniture. The anims did appear one time in the AAF selection menu but when I chose it nothing happened and when I returned to the selection window all the Leito furniture anims were gone.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone knows what could cause problem with missaligned animations? Actor 1 is ever so slightly lower than Actor 2. I understand that AAF now is supposed to handle it(?) and there can't be manual offset fix?

I do have Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix installed.

edit: nvm that's probably question for ^ mod page

5 hours ago, AlexParanoic052 said:

I am having an issue where my sex scenes wont progress through stages and just repeat the first one

How can i fix it?

You have to download a mod that plays more than 1 animation at once. BUT.......You must make sure that whatever mod you use has been updated to the latest version of AAF, or AAF will stick at 30, 60 or 90%......

:exclamation:

On 10/11/2020 at 6:59 PM, FrugalNoodle said:

Okay I have a question.
Why is it that when these trigger via AAF Violate, your character is legit smiling and saying "yes" whilst being 'violated' by a supermutant?

Doesn't make much sense tbh, and I'd like to know how to change that or if I missed something

I think the smiling is integral in some animations. Otherwise, it could be fixed via coding. Unfortunately, my "Script-Fu" is not up to speed with the latest stuff.

:(

On 10/23/2020 at 9:32 PM, VonHelton said:

You have to download a mod that plays more than 1 animation at once. BUT.......You must make sure that whatever mod you use has been updated to the latest version of AAF, or AAF will stick at 30, 60 or 90%......

I am using these leito animations with AAF violate. I am not sure what do you mean by "AAF will stick at 30,60 or 90%"

Hello, so I'm not sure if this question will be answered or answerable. This is the first time that I am asking a question on this site. So, I was wondering if there is a way to trigger the sex animations without one of the actors clothes having to come off. The reason why I am asking is because I have an armor attached to one of my ladies that makes her butt very attractive. I mean... god DAMN does it make it attractive. And it jiggles when she moves. So, naturally you can see why I would like to know if I can choose to keep her clothes on that way i can only remove the pieces I want to remove and watch the.... well, the fun time. :D

So again, the question is, how can I keep her clothes on during animations?

9 hours ago, Fapalocalypse said:

Hello, so I'm not sure if this question will be answered or answerable. This is the first time that I am asking a question on this site. So, I was wondering if there is a way to trigger the sex animations without one of the actors clothes having to come off. The reason why I am asking is because I have an armor attached to one of my ladies that makes her butt very attractive. I mean... god DAMN does it make it attractive. And it jiggles when she moves. So, naturally you can see why I would like to know if I can choose to keep her clothes on that way i can only remove the pieces I want to remove and watch the.... well, the fun time. :D

So again, the question is, how can I keep her clothes on during animations?

There is an INI file in AAF that lets you select which clothing gets left on.

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

There is an INI file in AAF that lets you select which clothing gets left on.

Thanks for your response! I appreciate it! Now, I have actually been searching for that .ini file. I looked through the core AAF folder and I looked through my "FO4 AnimationsByLeito v2" folder that I have installed and I didn't find an option in either of those .ini files that let me do it. Is the line perhaps worded funny? Or could it be that the specific .ini in question is in a different folder? Do you know specifically what file i should look in? I never changed any of the file names on install.

3 hours ago, Fapalocalypse said:

Thanks for your response! I appreciate it! Now, I have actually been searching for that .ini file. I looked through the core AAF folder and I looked through my "FO4 AnimationsByLeito v2" folder that I have installed and I didn't find an option in either of those .ini files that let me do it. Is the line perhaps worded funny? Or could it be that the specific .ini in question is in a different folder? Do you know specifically what file i should look in? I never changed any of the file names on install.

My bad, it was an XML file........."AAF_equipmentSetData.xml".

On 10/23/2020 at 2:32 PM, VonHelton said:

I am not a fan of AAF now wagging it's tail and others have to follow or your game is sexually busted. I am starting to buy into just be happy with a combo of mods that work and damn all further updates.

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

I am not a fan of AAF now wagging it's tail and others have to follow or your game is sexually busted. I am starting to buy into just be happy with a combo of mods that work and damn all further updates.

I hear ya......But surely Beth is done tinkering with CC?? I hope??

:O

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if there's a way to change the facial expression archetypes used in Leito's consensual animations? They all look like they're using the "happy" archetype but I'd like to change it to "sad" or something similar if possible.

I did some searching and I saw one person recommending to edit Leito's playidle script (but my version of FO4 Animations by Leito doesn't seem to have any scripts so that must be referring to an older version of the mod), and some other people saying the expressions are hardcoded in the hkx files and would need to be changed in 3DS Max. But I couldn't find anything more specific than that.

I'm just trying to gauge what the process would be and how much of an undertaking it would be, so if anyone knows anything about it then please let me know. I was originally hoping the facial animations could be controlled via the XMLs, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case with Leito's animations.

Edit: nevermind, I figured it out. If anyone else wants to know, download f4ak_hkxpack from the Nexus (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16694/). Then use it to convert the HKXs to XMLs. Make the desired changes to the AnimFaceArchetypes in the XMLs, then use the same tool to convert the edited XMLs back to HKXs.

• 2 weeks later...

hey I love the mod but is there any way to improve 1.4c or add the sounds and some of the animations? I muuuch preffer the heavy breathing and some of the animations in 1.4c it just barely works so I have to use 2.0a. is there a way to change these features or bring them to 2.0a?