[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

4 hours ago, Xavenite said:

Sorry for being a utter beginner. But I have no clue how to even enable/activate the animations. I have everything installed as it should be, but how do I use the animations in game? Can use it on any NPC, or just a follower?Ā Is there an item I have to craft? Could someone give a brief answer? Thanks!

If you have SEU installed, set your hot keys in the MCM & just walk up to someone, hit the hot key & follow the dialogue.

Ā 

If not, insure AAF is installed & hit the HOME key, then hit the PAGE DOWN key to select the people you want.

Ā 

:thumbsup:

Ā 

Ā 

4 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Hi @NeromodĀ  This could be caused by a load order issue. Try Looking at and following this guide here and follow the steps in order.

Thanks so much, I will try it. But one question, I use Vortex Mod manager, I will start the game by Fallout4.exe or Start game by FO4loader.exe?

55 minutes ago, Neromod said:

Thanks so much, I will try it. But one question, I use Vortex Mod manager, I will start the game by Fallout4.exe or Start game by FO4loader.exe?

Always start your game with the FSE version of the fallout.exe when using Mods. Because if you start it with the normal Fallout 4.exe The BuiltinĀ  mod loader of Fallout 4 will deactivate any mods you have installed needing FSE.

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason Leito animations arenā€™t triggering the vaginal morphs on fusion girl. Other adult mods correctly activate it such as atomic lust, etc but for some reason Leitoā€™s wonā€™t.

I know Bodytalk works itā€™s just on fusion girls end.Ā I made sure to have the one patch to hang all and the One temporary patch for Bodytalk 2.75 and the modlist order is right.Ā Am I missing something?

3 hours ago, Hippeus said:

For some reason Leito animations arenā€™t triggering the vaginal morphs on fusion girl. Other adult mods correctly activate it such as atomic lust, etc but for some reason Leitoā€™s wonā€™t.

I know Bodytalk works itā€™s just on fusion girls end.Ā I made sure to have the one patch to hang all and the One temporary patch for Bodytalk 2.75 and the modlist order is right.Ā Am I missing something?

Leito v2.0, even though it's for AAF, still has some ties to 4-Play. Such as it is.

Ā 

:/

Ā 

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love this mod and everything works well but the one bit that bugs me is that whenever I do any of the animations involving dogmeat, he has no erect penis. He has a shaft but no penis during those animations. I've tried plenty of times to find out how to fix this, I even noticed that it should have one according to the screenshots involving dogmeat. It would be a lifesaver if you could explain why he's missing a crucial part of his animations.Ā 

30 minutes ago, FloofyBoi said:

I absolutely love this mod and everything works well but the one bit that bugs me is that whenever I do any of the animations involving dogmeat, he has no erect penis. He has a shaft but no penis during those animations. I've tried plenty of times to find out how to fix this, I even noticed that it should have one according to the screenshots involving dogmeat. It would be a lifesaver if you could explain why he's missing a crucial part of his animations.Ā 

I did some more hunting and thank the gods, I found this lovely gem which gave dogmeat his tools back. So Ignore my previous comment.Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

how can i actually use this?

On 4/2/2017 at 8:04 PM, Leito86 said:

View File

20kp3s5.jpg

Ā 

Update - 12/21/18 - v2.0a

-Removed all references to nude suits.

-Removed all Vortex managing files (that I could find)

Ā 

Update - 12/20/18 - v2.0

Ā 

There has been lot of changes to this mod, so please read the installation, requirements, and bugs section.

Ā 

-Mod is now dependent on Advance Animation Framework

-No longer compatible with Four-Play (nor will it ever be again in its current state)

-Removed sex guns (and it'll never return)

-Removed scripts associated with sex guns

-Removed fomod installer

-Removed previously included male body

-Added mouth movements to all animations

-Removed looping heavy breathing from all animations

-Added new voices and sound effects

-Removed the need for character offsets (AAF)

-Added squirting effect at the end of most animation sequences (thanks Zaz)

-Reworked some animations

-Made some animations compatible with beds, mattresses and sleeping bags

-Supermutants and DogĀ xmls for AAF are included

-Re-exported all animations to be compatible with the upcoming extended skeleton

Ā 

Ā 

Description

This is an animation pack forĀ Advance Animation Framework.

Ā 

Ā 

Animation List (Click on links for previews)
Vanilla
BlowjobĀ - ground
CarryĀ - ground

Carry 2Ā - ground
CowgirlĀ - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Cowgirl 2Ā - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Cowgirl 3Ā - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Cowgirl 4Ā - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
DoggyĀ - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
Doggy 2Ā - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
MissionaryĀ - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
Missionary 2Ā - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
PowerbombĀ - ground

Reverse CarryĀ - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Reverse CowgirlĀ - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Reverse Cowgirl 2Ā - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

SpoonĀ - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Standing DoggyĀ - ground

Standing Doggy 2Ā - ground

Ā 

Aggressive
Aggressive BlowjobĀ - ground
Aggressive CarryĀ - ground
Aggressive CowgirlĀ - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
Aggressive DoggyĀ - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
Aggressive MissionaryĀ - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
Aggressive PowerbombĀ - ground

Ā 

---Creatures---

Ā 

Canine

DoggyĀ - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Doggy 2Ā - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

MissionaryĀ - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Ā 

Supermutant
CarryĀ - ground
DoggyĀ - ground
PowerbombĀ - ground
Reverse CarryĀ - ground
Standing DoggyĀ - ground
Standing SidewaysĀ - ground

Ā 

Ā 

Requirements
Advance Animation Framework (and all its requirements)Ā Ā (IMPORTANT: Make sure my mod loads after this mod)

AAF Compatibility PatchesĀ Ā (IMPORTANT: Make sure my mod loads after this mod)

AAF patches for Crazy & Leito Ā (IMPORTANT: Make sure my mod loads after this mod)

Ā 

Ā 

Installation
Use a mod manager like Vortex. Make sure you have the latest version.

Ā 

1)Ā Install Advance Animation Framework

Ā 

2) Install FO4 Animations by Leito

Ā 

3) Install AAF patches for Crazy & Leito

This mod is required for cum overlays and canine parts to work correctly.Ā  You will encounter an "Overlay Missing" error if this isn't installed.Ā  My mod doesn't support gay/lesbian because I don't want to keep up with that many xmls.Ā  However, AAF patches for Crazy & Leito does support that.

Ā 

4) Install AAF Compatibility PatchesĀ 

This mod is required for human and supermutant dicks to work.

Ā 

Ā 

Disclaimer

I don't condone having fun with critters or participating in non-consensual acts in real life.Ā  This is purely fantasy shenanigans.

Ā 

Ā 

Bugs

Ā 

Ā 

Credits
Leito86 - author

Ashal and Loverlab

Crazy6987 - Crazy6987 - Sex Animation

dagobaking -Ā Advanced Animation FrameworkĀ 

DocClox - Four-Play

ShadeAnimator, DexesTPP and whoever else for their work on deciphering FO4's animation.

vinfamy - For the various Four-Play mods
Polistiro -Ā AAF patches for Crazy & LeitoĀ (cum overlays)

Zaz - Techincal advice and Particle Effects
Skbs - gun fix
dragonborn_s20 - alternate female voices
Bethesda

Ā 

Ā 

Permissions
I don't want this or any parts of this modĀ Bethesda.net. Obvious Reasons. Don't be that guy.

Ā 

You may not use/include any of the content in this mod in any commercial or donation taking mods/projects.Ā Ā 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/02/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Advance Animation Framework, AAF Compatibility Patches, AAF patches for Crazy & Leito

View File

Ā 

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2019 at 5:24 PM, VonHelton said:

Leito v2.0, even though it's for AAF, still has some ties to 4-Play. Such as it is.

Ā 

:/

Ā 

Ā 

Hi , I have the same issue , all other animations works great except for Leito when it comes toĀ  penetration ...is there a way to fix this ?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to get these animations to work, but none of the Female-Female animations are working for me. They just set up the stage and stand there in the same spot without doing anything. Animations from other packs are working but the Leito ones aren't. I'm not sure what could be causing the issue. I have downloaded the Leito and Crazy patch, and loaded these animations after it.Ā 

2 hours ago, ESNarumi said:

I'm trying to get these animations to work, but none of the Female-Female animations are working for me. They just set up the stage and stand there in the same spot without doing anything. Animations from other packs are working but the Leito ones aren't. I'm not sure what could be causing the issue. I have downloaded the Leito and Crazy patch, and loaded these animations after it.Ā 

Can't get FFM to work? Give this a try......It won't hurt anything.

Ā 

Ā 

Multiple Female - SC_FFM.7z

On 2/19/2019 at 2:46 PM, will_990 said:

Ā 

Thanks for the info and the picture, I guess then my dogmeat too has that "missing" problem described by others.

Anyway, as it still seems to be not fully operational I shall keep the 24/7 erected p version for now....it's not that I look at ps constantly when shooting hounds and vicious dogs. ?

Hi, where can i find this Polistro's 3.2 patch?

On 2/19/2019 at 11:05 PM, Arcturus7777 said:

I am doing a complete new install of game and mods.

Ā 

So far, to AAF, I haveĀ 

AAF

Leito animations

Leito patch

3.0 patch

ALl 3 AAF themes.

AAF sex emĀ up

Atomic lust animations

Ā 

Dogmeat is working at this point.

Ā 

InstalledĀ 

Savagecabbages animations, with the boxes for feral ghouls, glowing ghouls, super mutants, and canine checked

Ā 

Dogmeat no longer has a erect penis.

Ā 

UNcheck the Canine box in savagecabbages animations and Dogmeat has his penis back, and Dogmeat is happy!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks for the info i'm on it almost a year later