[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

4 hours ago, mastergaming234 said:

The only animation that show up is atomic scissors and I do not see the other positions does anyone know why?

Check to see you have leito's animations v2 installed correctly, and make sure the One Patch To Bang Them All is installed after all All animations. As a side note it is recommended that when removing or adding a AAF mod or animation pack the "The One Patch To Bang Them All"  must be reinstalled. If this dose not help can you post you load order as will help.

5 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Check to see you have leito's animations v2 installed correctly, and make sure the One Patch To Bang Them All is installed after all All animations. As a side note it is recommended that when removing or adding a AAF mod or animation pack the "The One Patch To Bang Them All"  must be reinstalled. If this dose not help can you post you load order as will help.

Where can I find "One Patch To Bang Them" because I do not see that on his page and I installed his mod through nexus mod manger.

On 8/24/2019 at 12:39 PM, mashup47 said:

Hmm could you post a link to those animations on Nexus?  you can find the patch here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9803-aaf-the-one-patch-to-bang-them-all/  . Also there is a good guide for installing AAF and animation pack here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36342/?tab=files

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36336/?tab=files

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40453?tab=description

these are the mods I just download. I can send a screenshot of what I am seeing in game

1 hour ago, mastergaming234 said:

yes please and your load order. but could you post Them here in a spoiler:

. double check that the animations are enabled in your plugin list?   AAF should notice that you have lieto's animations installed and show an error on start up. Anyway post at link provided to get a better answer. ?

3 hours ago, mashup47 said:

yes please and your load order. but could you post Them here in a spoiler:

. double check that the animations are enabled in your plugin list?   AAF should notice that you have lieto's animations installed and show an error on start up. Anyway post at link provided to get a better answer. ?

Leito loads with no error but I do not see it in the menu

Load order 1.JPG

load order 2.JPG

load order 3.JPG

load order 4.JPG

load order 5.JPG

20190825220140_1.jpg

7 hours ago, mastergaming234 said:

Well this is a strange one. AAF dose register the fact that you have them installed but as you say you are not give the animation in the selection?? Try reordering your mod's to be some what the same or near as the Guide in link above ( as yours seems to be a bit untidy and you problem could be as simple as load order issue)  then apply The One Patch to bang them all at the end.  If this solves your problem please post back here else post on the https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124848-aaf-a-comprehensive-installation-guide-and-resource-collection-wip/. thread as this is not A problem with leito's animations but more of a AAF issue. thank and best of luck ?

Patch version 1.1.1 doesn't include XML extensions for the various animation mods, it only contains what those mods provide. And there aren't any more Female on Female animations. If you use Male on Female you should see a lot more positions in AAF.

Also, "Striptease" is not yet supported by the patch.

Version 2.0.0 will include additional Male on Male and Female on Female animations. And it will include support for "Striptease".

4 hours ago, MrMemento said:

Everything is working quite well here after following the guides, now about the Bethesda updates, the Creation Club stuff. The new wave is close to happening? how much impact on the MODs outside the umbrella of the CC this routine causes?

Simple answer to that is to switch off auto update. Then wait about 2 or so weeks after update so that FSE is updated ( they usually take a day or two) but mainly to give mod author's a chance to update there mods to the latest FSE.

1 hour ago, iggypop1 said:

Hi i have this little alignment problem with some of leitos  F/M animations the dick pounding through or not hitting the target. Isnt it so that Leito made these animations with EVB body? So using BodyTalk , as i am , makes the animations not fit!?

Is there something to do about this?

The One Patch To Bang Them All. should take care of most of the alignment issue's. But if you look closely in some animations it dose look like the dick go's through the Npc. Not sure how to solve that but I think if we could make the erect dick shorter when in those animations it might solve it or you could try using larger npc's. I have my CBBE set to curvy and hardly notice it.

8 hours ago, Indarello said:

I mean i use AAF - The One Patch to Bang Them All

and AAF - Modders Resource 

both together, but i have AAF - Modders Resource executed in filemanager before AAF - The One Patch to Bang Them All

And male body works good in animations(I also build it wia bodyslide tool)

Allso the allignment in Leitos animations? Im not talking about hard on im talking about the hard-on missing the target in Leitos animations

11 hours ago, Indarello said:

Sorry I dont understand what you are talking about

English not my first language

Even as a native-speaker it's rough deciphering some non-native english speakers, at times :P

In that case, they mean the erection's not aligned where it should be.

11 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Allso the allignment in Leitos animations? Im not talking about hard on im talking about the hard-on missing the target in Leitos animations

That should only happen if A: you've still got patches other than the One Patch, like the one for Leito's and Crazy's, or B: If you have the wrong morphSetData.xml's or C\: you have the latest BT2 and haven't built it correctly [or built it as you used to with previous versions.