[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

I can't find the AAF compatibility patches for the animations to work properly.  The link leads to a page that gives an error code 2F137/O and says the topic could not be located.  Could anyone point me towards a working download link?

8 minutes ago, BrokePC said:

I can't find the AAF compatibility patches for the animations to work properly.  The link leads to a page that gives an error code 2F137/O and says the topic could not be located.  Could anyone point me towards a working download link?

Just click on the link posted by @izzyknows above your post. Follow the Guide and install the All in one patch to bang them all. job done

So does anyone know how to extend the duration of each stage for these?  It flies through the stages so fast its silly, like 2 to 3 seconds per stage.  Seems like these should be done like SavageCabbages where each stage is a separate animation so you just use the page down button to proceed to the next stage.

Any way to fix this?

21 hours ago, modhunter said:

So does anyone know how to extend the duration of each stage for these?  It flies through the stages so fast its silly, like 2 to 3 seconds per stage.  Seems like these should be done like SavageCabbages where each stage is a separate animation so you just use the page down button to proceed to the next stage.

Any way to fix this?

That happened to me when I installed some xml edits someone had done but leito's file should be good as is, that was something extra I wanted to try. Sorry I cant remember the name but you should be fine with leito's pack, AAF and the AAF leito patch. I haven't used the "one" patch because I still prefer to trigger all animations using commands for proper alignment.

10 hours ago, bloocarrot said:

how do i extend the animation duration for leitos animations in AAF? the scenes move too fast :/

I was told the Leito animations were obsolete so I took them out.  While I had them there was a MCM tab that had "durations" that could be set.

2 hours ago, bunsy said:

How do you increase the scene times before they change??

I would go into MCM and there was a leito tab.  In there it listed four sliders.  I don't remember the titles but they indicated a duration.  They could all be set.  I assume they were for the length of time before each stage of the animation began.  I also set the timers in RSE and Violate to 60 seconds for the scenes.

9 hours ago, greasemonkey259 said:

i am in need of help

what am i doing wrong

am i missing a mod? do i need to edit a file?

You should not need to edit any files. Check that you have leito's animations v2 installed and you have Themes installed. And do remember when installing or uninstalling Animations you will need to reinstall "The one patch to bang them all".

6 hours ago, mashup47 said:

You should not need to edit any files. Check that you have leito's animations v2 installed and you have Themes installed. And do remember when installing or uninstalling Animations you will need to reinstall "The one patch to bang them all".

i have all this installed and followed the instructions properly, but i have figured out my problem. when i install the "The one patch to bang them all" i selected "straight" so it removed the "FF" or "lesbian" animations

thanks for your help

9 hours ago, greasemonkey259 said:

i have all this installed and followed the instructions properly, but i have figured out my problem. when i install the "The one patch to bang them all" i selected "straight" so it removed the "FF" or "lesbian" animations

thanks for your help

Thank you for posting the solution to your problem:thumbsup:

Hi!

I got an issue that i don't know from which mods it come (sorry for my english i'm basically french) but i think it's probably from leito
So, there is my problem, as seen in the picture, leito's animation (seems crazy's animations working) got a collide bug, even with the positioning key the physics between actors is activated and they are separeted, any idea from where it come from?
Thanks u guys for reading me and have a great day! 

Screenshot_1.png

11 hours ago, Trafector said:

Hi!

I got an issue that i don't know from which mods it come (sorry for my english i'm basically french) but i think it's probably from leito
So, there is my problem, as seen in the picture, leito's animation (seems crazy's animations working) got a collide bug, even with the positioning key the physics between actors is activated and they are separeted, any idea from where it come from?
Thanks u guys for reading me and have a great day! 

you should need use to older version for Leito's Animation and you can dl it.

11 hours ago, noanoa22 said:

you should need use to older version for Leito's Animation and you can dl it.

Thx for your replie mate

I've tried the 1.4 version instead of the 2.0 and you're right it fixe the collision issue, haha but now the problem is that the guy's are flacid and i got an alignment issue, i can this time correct it with the placement button but that's disturbing for my brothel :( actors are making love with the wind 

EDIT: Ok that's only a little number of animations where actor arent aligned so it's ok for me, but flacid problem still here

4 hours ago, Trafector said:

Thx for your replie mate

I've tried the 1.4 version instead of the 2.0 and you're right it fixe the collision issue, haha but now the problem is that the guy's are flacid and i got an alignment issue, i can this time correct it with the placement button but that's disturbing for my brothel :( actors are making love with the wind 

EDIT: Ok that's only a little number of animations where actor arent aligned so it's ok for me, but flacid problem still here

Install version 1.4c if using FourPlay or built in animation gun else use version 2.0a for AAF as it was designed for that animation Framework, You mite need to re apply  the one patch to bang them all if using AAF or if your using Fourplay you will need to install LL FSE community patch v32.

3 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Any animation mod addition/removal needs it.

And fairly sure it won't notice V1.4 since it's not for AAF, so without reinstalling, it won't have any effect.

I was kinda fishing for more info of which setup they have.  and your bang on right as it dose say that on the download page in red letters you can't miss it even if you tried.