[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

Sorry there seems to be load's of so called patch's at the moment for AFF it's getting a bit messy. so I found one posted by  @Tron91.https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=622012

yup it seems to work now. Thank you.

In another question. after I play those animation the mouse 1 and 2 doesnt work in game anymore.  the mouse buttons do work however in the pipboy and menus, but not in the game.

any clue what I should be looking out for? 

Thanks in advance.

16 minutes ago, Freyar said:

yup it seems to work now. Thank you.

In another question. after I play those animation the mouse 1 and 2 doesnt work in game anymore.  the mouse buttons do work however in the pipboy and menus, but not in the game.

any clue what I should be looking out for? 

Thanks in advance.

Ya I think it's where you have not been released from the animation scene fully try going to a workstation and enter it and then come back out. I think that should solve your problem.

I have AAF installed and all the patches and everything i can find. Gone by load order lists reinstalled multiple times but  all the animations are not aligned how do i fix this  or is there something I am missing as it seems these mods get updated every other day?

3 minutes ago, Cilence said:

I have AAF installed and all the patches and everything i can find. Gone by load order lists reinstalled multiple times but  all the animations are not aligned how do i fix this  or is there something I am missing as it seems these mods get updated every other day?

go up a bit that's the fix for you. That link.

On 1/11/2019 at 12:47 PM, mashup47 said:

Ya I think it's where you have not been released from the animation scene fully try going to a workstation and enter it and then come back out. I think that should solve your problem.

doesnt seem to work. still locked out of using my mouse buttons.

Ok So I have an issue where the animations never align correctly I know there is a issue if you switch from different authors animations but I am not doing that. I have followed all the download instructions on both aaf and this page and the animations work but are aligned wrong the female character is behind the other actors. happens in all animations 

Image delete.PNG

On 1/13/2019 at 4:06 PM, DragonWhore13 said:

Ok So I have an issue where the animations never align correctly I know there is a issue if you switch from different authors animations but I am not doing that. I have followed all the download instructions on both aaf and this page and the animations work but are aligned wrong the female character is behind the other actors. happens in all animations 

Image delete.PNG

I use to have the same problem. This work for me.

Go to Fallout4-> Data-> AFF-> Leito_FF_positionData

Open it with your Editor and remove those two lines:

<animationOffset actor="1" offset="0,70,0"/>
<animationOffset actor="2" offset="0,0,0"/>

Been reading a bit... eyes are crossed now lol  I have everything running smooth, no errors... only issue is dogs don't show there goods and mutants can't get it up. 

The human and human like creatures are fine.   Any ideas?

And this mod is at the very bottom :/   So not sure whats up???

7 hours ago, Jeepster said:

Been reading a bit... eyes are crossed now lol  I have everything running smooth, no errors... only issue is dogs don't show there goods and mutants can't get it up. 

The human and human like creatures are fine.   Any ideas?

And this mod is at the very bottom :/   So not sure whats up???

What player are you using FourPlay / Advanced animation FrameWork  or Flashy's Player Element Zero ?

Advanced animation FrameWork  used this...

as a somewhat guide...  got ride of old 4play on fresh install  hit surrender with Mutants and there junk is always limp even on the threesome.  But all animations are smooth.  Even tho dogmeat or another dog decides to want to quit and go for walk 1/3 way threw.  But that hasn't not happened lately since i went back thru check list (4 times ).   Using Diverse Dogs 1.5 Cats and Dogs-25599-1-5 wasn't sure if that may have something to do with the Dog action... But all human forms are fine have not tryed any real creatures yet... to busy living lol   But i will give it a try.

13 hours ago, mashup47 said:

What player are you using FourPlay / Advanced animation FrameWork  or Flashy's Player Element Zero ?

6 hours ago, Jeepster said:

Advanced animation FrameWork  used this...

as a somewhat guide...  got ride of old 4play on fresh install  hit surrender with Mutants and there junk is always limp even on the threesome.  But all animations are smooth.  Even tho dogmeat or another dog decides to want to quit and go for walk 1/3 way threw.  But that hasn't not happened lately since i went back thru check list (4 times ).   Using Diverse Dogs 1.5 Cats and Dogs-25599-1-5 wasn't sure if that may have something to do with the Dog action... But all human forms are fine have not tryed any real creatures yet... to busy living lol   But i will give it a try.

I found this "

Now dogs anims from crazy's pack are working

If mod add stages / dog equip / lesbians / gay (ground , bed and mattress)

I removed crazy bed furniture xml and now crazy's animation are using leito furniture xml  so now this one is a requirement." 

Posted by  @Polistiro.  here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99273-aaf-patches-for-crazy-leito-mods-v31-leito-pack-v2-support/?page=20&amp;tab=comments#comment-2498351  . post 498 but not sure if helps.

I have a weird Issue where NPC's are flaccid sometimes.. Seems to be random but when I cycle through the animations it starts working again when I get to a leito animation... but for certain ones like stool animations I cant switch to leito so half the time I'm stuck with a flaccid NPC.. This a normal bug or is something conflicting?

I took a look into  the Patch Kit example - When ticked, animations from Leito mod are available in AAF wizard when one women and one dog are selected. Only staged list is available.   none of the mutant F/F or anything else but strapon and Esp showed up... i'm guessing there is a requirement not meet by my main AAf program. Human and Goul are fine "from what i have been reading" 

But not sure why in general why only humans have wood and mutants and dogs don't... oh well lol  Thanks tho 

i went step by step with installing guide 

the only animation i installed is this one but no clue how to start this anaimation at all, it doesnt show in the mod menu also dont see the gun that it used to have (i know update says it was removed but no clue how to start animation without it)

3 hours ago, Camila said:

This is for AAF, so you start either by using the AAF Wizard or any mod that calls upon AAF to start animations (like AAF Sex Em Up, Morning Sex With Lover, Prostitution, Violate, etc etc..).

Read the AAF Guide for more information.

got it working in game but the female in the animation is like she is on pause or something only the male is moving also when i used the gun i didnt see the carry option from Letio too anyone have the same problem they care to share how to fix?