Sorry for my English.

Vinfamy you have a very cool mods!

Want to offer a few ideas for the mod Kidnapping. Kidnapping to make rare, or even as a quest. When stealing, the player is put in a closed chamber, to remove all inventory in some sort of container. To the player the camera will arrive raiders for fun. It might last a couple of days until some sort of raider will not accidentally drop 1 pin. The player will have 1 chance to open the door of the cage, if it does not, the raiders will come to the player again a couple of days. Opening the cage, you can take your inventory and kill everyone or escape. Do you think good idea?

• 3 weeks later...

Uh. Could you maybe make it so that you cannot be kidnapped while in dialogue? I was talking to sully mathis at thicket excavations, and just out of nowhere, the popup comes on, and im gone. Right in the middle of a sentence. And that's not the only time its happened, either.

Also, i think that it would be better if you could implement actual kidnappers who would spawn around the map, and proceed to stalk you. Rather than just....poof, im getting raped. Or maybe you could be taken captive as a result of combat. The way it is now....its just annoying and unimmersive. Yeah. I said it. Unimmersive.

Heck, you could use the new knockout framework. And make that one of the scenarios. Fallen unconscious in battle.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to turn off kidnaps. this mod is a good idea but doesn't work the way I was hoping for.

like only when sleeping outside higher chance during day a lower at night depending the number of hours sleeping and area, or opening a chest that trigger a trap to get caught with netfish, or eating a poisoned food or water that makes you asleep only the food left in places looked abandonned, exclude bottled nukas.

when kidnapped remove all items and the kidnappers factions stay friendly for the violation instead fighting

On 10/29/2017 at 10:28 PM, ASaltyPotato said:

Also, i think that it would be better if you could implement actual kidnappers who would spawn around the map, and proceed to stalk you. Rather than just....poof, im getting raped. Or maybe you could be taken captive as a result of combat. The way it is now....its just annoying and unimmersive. Yeah. I said it. Unimmersive.

Take a look at this as this mod does just what you want when your hp or you get crippled limbs you get raped assuming everything is working as intended anyway https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3928-four-play-violate-dd2-support/

9 hours ago, Varithina said:

Take a look at this as this mod does just what you want when your hp or you get crippled limbs you get raped assuming everything is working as intended anyway https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3928-four-play-violate-dd2-support/

I'm already using violate. That's not my problem with this mod. My problem with this mod is that, while its a fun idea, its not implemented in a way that makes any sense.

But that's okay. I'll wait for something more refined, i think. In the meantime, ill be slaughtering raiders.

Peace

7 hours ago, ASaltyPotato said:

I'm already using violate. That's not my problem with this mod. My problem with this mod is that, while its a fun idea, its not implemented in a way that makes any sense.

But that's okay. I'll wait for something more refined, i think. In the meantime, ill be slaughtering raiders.

Peace

I removed both kidnapped and violate, kidnapped because of the way it works, and the weird as hell locations you end up in, and violate because at times I was not getting the same modded armour and weapons back from them that they took off me, it was not often but often enough to be a pain.  That and the fact that violate settings for me do not seem to stick, not sure why though, the control panel says they have been updated but when checking with console on game load they are back to default, so I gave up on both, but there again I have done the same with the skyrim versions as well.

Guest O.Cobblepot

I really wanted to like Kidnaped,very fun idea and makes game harder,but  5 out of 5 times after kidnaping i was killed instantlly with no chance to do something about it,saw many other people experiencing the same... Mod needs some tweaking for sure and it can be on of the best mods.

Violate saves changes,it just always shows default numbers in panel,which you should ignore.

2 hours ago, burbis said:

I really wanted to like Kidnaped,very fun idea and makes game harder,but  5 out of 5 times after kidnaping i was killed instantlly with no chance to do something about it,saw many other people experiencing the same... Mod needs some tweaking for sure and it can be on of the best mods.

Violate saves changes,it just always shows default numbers in panel,which you should ignore.

I was setting them using the control panel then checking the values using the console which was telling me after reloading the values were back at default, not too bothered I spent about 5-6 hours trying to figure out why before deciding oh well another mod out of my load order, which gives me room for more mods that I will use.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah this almost had me flip a table. I was building then got randomly kidnapped (why does that trigger in the building menu to begin with?) and got murdered. I lost a good hour of progress because of that. At the very least could I get some options to put no go for kidnapped zones (like safe zones such as Sanctuary).

• 1 month later...

I dont know exactly what happening, but now that im high level and with tons of builnd perks, skyrim speaking, trust your equip and your mouse skils (GM in Overwatch), and now I'm pretty much invencible in combat, and when i got kidnapped its just annoying cuz they have no chance against me at all, could add an option to vinfamy that when we got kidnapped the violate auto triggers or when you got kidnapped re-spawns without inventory, cuz now its just annoying

• 2 months later...

Looks like this mod doesn't work then? I just got kidnapped for the 5th time and for the 5th time as well I was just killed instantly. No sex :confused:

I have violate installed as well so it's not that.

I love the idea of being kidnapped and getting used/abused by men but this mod doesn't work. Guess I'm uninstalling.

10 hours ago, AstorReinhardt said:

Looks like this mod doesn't work then? I just got kidnapped for the 5th time and for the 5th time as well I was just killed instantly. No sex :confused:

I have violate installed as well so it's not that.

I love the idea of being kidnapped and getting used/abused by men but this mod doesn't work. Guess I'm uninstalling.

The only thing this mod does is move you to a place where there are enemies, who then attack you and trigger the features of violate, so i would say its working as intended, if you're being killed rather than downed for sex then the problem is probably with violate.   Sadly vinfamys mods are outdated so don't work well for most people now, you should give RSE a try, it has similar features to vin's mods, lots of other stuff too but you can disable the stuff you don't want.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You've been taken by suprise and kidnapped! Again...again...again...again...again...again...again...again...again...again...again...again...again...again...again...5 percent chance.

What's worst: I get taken by suprise and kidnapped in Far Harbor...they transport me all the way back to the Commonwealth.

• 2 months later...

whats supposed to happen after they kidnap you? When they kidnap me, the hostile NPCs do nothing, sometimes if i dont move away they start killing me, once i was kidnapped by err a dog, which turned hostile as well.

I have followed the installation instructions of both Four play and FP Kidnapped. What goes wrong? 

On 6/25/2018 at 6:07 AM, Guest said:

You've been taken by suprise and kidnapped! Again...again...again...again...again...again...again...again...again...again...again...again...again...again...again...5 percent chance.

What's worst: I get taken by suprise and kidnapped in Far Harbor...they transport me all the way back to the Commonwealth.

Other than lowering the kidnap chance to 5%, what you can also do is increase the kidnap scan to e.g. every 5 or 10 hours.

Alternatively, you can just disable kidnap mod when you visit DLC areas.

40 minutes ago, Falloutersexy said:

whats supposed to happen after they kidnap you? When they kidnap me, the hostile NPCs do nothing, sometimes if i dont move away they start killing me, once i was kidnapped by err a dog, which turned hostile as well.

I have followed the installation instructions of both Four play and FP Kidnapped. What goes wrong? 

This mod is meant to be installed alongside one of vinfamy's other mods FP_Violate, this mods only purpose is to calculate the chance of a kidnap and then move you to an enemy location, they would then attack you, and once you reached the health% set in violate you would surrender and be raped, so if you don't have violate or the fourplay version of RSE, which has a similar feature then not much is gonna happen.

4 hours ago, Falloutersexy said:

Other than lowering the kidnap chance to 5%, what you can also do is increase the kidnap scan to e.g. every 5 or 10 hours.

Alternatively, you can just disable kidnap mod when you visit DLC areas.

Better yet toggle it on and off for just that reason.  When I am working on my whore house or about to get into dialog I turn it off.  So when the moment of a good kidnapping arises in far harbor you'll know what to do

On 12/18/2017 at 10:39 AM, Arrow and the Knee said:

Hi random question, I've been looking for a place to ask cuz i suck at modding, but is there any way that we could get this to be a consequence for The Knockout Framework; kinda like a compatibility? I also posted a similar message to the "Violate" mod forums out of curiosity. I think they'd go great together imo

Do you mean as a chain effect where after being violated you (fall unconscious) get knocked out and then wake up as a kidnapped person?  If so I like that idea.  Maybe a separate toggle for violated - kidnapped - violated. 

I still want more to the robbed quest.  A lot more to be honest. Like they lock it up, items and armor too not just caps.  You don't get tossed away when you are kidnapped instead after the exhaustion caused pass out from being raped you wake up and you are still there.  Forced to sneak your way to your items and pick the lock without getting caught or it's back to getting raped.  Fail too many times and you end up at a new kidnapped location with even higher level enemies with a quest marker to the original location where your items are still located.  After three or four new locations you end up in Fallout Miami lol jk

If it gets too difficult to escape you can always cheat with prostitution mode (prevent combat enabled)

On 8/27/2018 at 5:01 PM, Evilhomer said:

This mod is meant to be installed alongside one of vinfamy's other mods FP_Violate, this mods only purpose is to calculate the chance of a kidnap and then move you to an enemy location, they would then attack you, and once you reached the health% set in violate you would surrender and be raped, so if you don't have violate or the fourplay version of RSE, which has a similar feature then not much is gonna happen.

oh ok well I already have violate installed. I just thought that having to fight after getting kidnapped was not part of the mod. I thought that when you get kidnapped you cant fight, (because ur kidnapped lol) so they just transport you back to their base and rape you without having any fighting chance