Did that, set it to 100% and eventually got kidnapped. But then the animations wouldn't work. Checked around, and realizing I'm a complete idiot as I didn't have the F4SE. Was sure I did, but apparently not. So downloaded that, but know I once again don't get kidnapped and the animations still doesn't work :(

Please follow the installation guide (link in signature) carefully.

Hm, strangest thing. I messed around for a while, then decided to reinstall all these mods from scratch. I followed the guide step-by-step, and I also changed the load-order in NMM. Apart from that, I also restarted Steam, now in administrator mode. Then I unequipped all my chars gear and set the "Robbed" percentage to 0. 

When I did all that, it worked! Strange part is that now only the kidnap scenario functions, while the animations doesn't work in the test cell. Doesn't really matter though, as it's the kidnapping I was interested in.

Anyway, thanks for the fast replies! Awesome mod too  :D 

i don´t know if his was mentioned before,  but i can´t turn this mod off... not with your control panel i mean....

set the base chance to zero and used the panel toggle to turn it off....

but after about 10 minutes in workshop or upgrading a weapon/armor,  i usually get kidnapped, regardless of toggle or chance...

it would be great, if you could look into this...

thanx in advance and for your great work so far...

thanx in advance and for your great work so far...

Are you sure you have 2.0 of Kidnapped? Previous versions won't work with the CP. 

Use a clean save to install the 2.0 mods. The upgrade mechanism is not guaranteed to work and traces of previous versions could screw things up.

There's also a chance that you turned it off just before it reaches the end a 'condition not matched' check and ask for another check in an hour. Meaning it's turned off then on again. Toggle it on and then off again the second time should solve the issue

Thank you again Vinfamy! I have been using Violate, Kidnap, Autonomy and Prostitution all work as they should for me. I have run into an issue with kidnap, there are turrets and attack dogs at some of the camps when I appear after getting taken and since these dont cause Violate to trigger II am dying before I can even get to fight. I think this is what the Death Alternative option is for but I am having no luck surviving (I am doing survival mode with 3x damage for both so it doesnt take long) I will take any advice on how to get around this since there are no other posts I noticed about it I assume again its just me lol

Thank you for sharing your time and effort

Thank you again Vinfamy! I have been using Violate, Kidnap, Autonomy and Prostitution all work as they should for me. I have run into an issue with kidnap, there are turrets and attack dogs at some of the camps when I appear after getting taken and since these dont cause Violate to trigger II am dying before I can even get to fight. I think this is what the Death Alternative option is for but I am having no luck surviving (I am doing survival mode with 3x damage for both so it doesnt take long) I will take any advice on how to get around this since there are no other posts I noticed about it I assume again its just me lol

Thank you for sharing your time and effort

As long as you leave at least one valid enemy alive, you won't die. So make sure you don't kill the human/ ghoul enemy. The death alternative will turn itself off if all your enemies are invalid.

Alternatively, turn off the race check. Although the animations would look weird with the dog.

I'm having a strange freeze issue with this mod.

I have Vanilla Fudge and Violate working perfectly as intended (except for Danse being unable to trigger 4-play even out of power armor - which appears to be a 4-play issue, not your mod). But when I add this to my load order and a kidnapping is triggered, if I don't manage to kill the kidnapper my game completely freezes. I can't enable the console or exit the game, or even properly tab out... I have to restart my computer (can't get Task Manager to display to shut down the game). It's very similar to the rare VATS freeze bug (which I sometimes get), but has happened every time I've been kidnapped.

I'm using Leito's animations and patch for 4-play, and my load order for the mods are as follows:

Four_play_resources.esm (my last esm)

VIO_Strap-On.esp

four_play.esp

F04_AnimationsByLeito.esp

FP_Violate.esp

FP_VanillaFudge.esp.

FP_Kidnapped.esp

Vinfamy_CP.esp

Most of my other mods are either cosmetic or building related. The only big gameplay mods I have running are Horizon and Start Me Up. Since VF and Violate both work, I'm at a complete loss as to what might be the issue.

I have Vanilla Fudge and Violate working perfectly as intended (except for Danse being unable to trigger 4-play even out of power armor - which appears to be a 4-play issue, not your mod). But when I add this to my load order and a kidnapping is triggered, if I don't manage to kill the kidnapper my game completely freezes. I can't enable the console or exit the game, or even properly tab out... I have to restart my computer (can't get Task Manager to display to shut down the game). It's very similar to the rare VATS freeze bug (which I sometimes get), but has happened every time I've been kidnapped.

I'm using Leito's animations and patch for 4-play, and my load order for the mods are as follows:

VIO_Strap-On.esp

four_play.esp

FP_Violate.esp

FP_VanillaFudge.esp.

FP_Kidnapped.esp

Vinfamy_CP.esp

Most of my other mods are either cosmetic or building related. The only big gameplay mods I have running are Horizon and Start Me Up. Since VF and Violate both work, I'm at a complete loss as to what might be the issue.

Your not the only one to get this, pretty sure vinfamy has said its caused when your attacker steals you gear, try turning of gear stealing in the control panel and see if it stops.

Your not the only one to get this, pretty sure vinfamy has said its caused when your attacker steals you gear, try turning of gear stealing in the control panel and see if it stops.

If you have the latest Violate, stealing is much morel light-weight (no notification and they all steal worthwhile stuffs) so your system should handle this.

Yeah, the above sounds like a Violate issue. All Kidnapped does is send to you a enemy camp and that's it. It's done its job - Violate does the rest.

If you have the latest Violate, stealing is much morel light-weight (no notification and they all steal worthwhile stuffs) so your system should handle this.

Yeah, the above sounds like a Violate issue. All Kidnapped does is send to you a enemy camp and that's it. It's done its job - Violate does the rest.

Thank you! This worked. I also updated Violate (and VF) and will check to see if the gear issue is resolved - but honestly I don't really like having to go back and get my stuff anyways. What's strange is that the having my stuff stolen worked fine with Violate, but it would freeze on Kidnapped. I may have just been carrying more stuff.

Evilhomer, on 16 Jun 2017 - 04:40 AM, said:

NuvvuNiki, on 16 Jun 2017 - 04:33 AM, said:

VIO_Strap-On.esp

four_play.esp

FP_Violate.esp

FP_VanillaFudge.esp.

FP_Kidnapped.esp

Vinfamy_CP.esp

Aye, the freezing occurs because I think it depends on how much gear you have on you while they steal it. I tried it with a lot equipped, it froze immediately versus one without much equipped on (just the body slot and few accessories). Also, for the future if freezes happen where you can't do anything, I suggest to go to your task manager and under options to set it as "ALWAYS ON TOP" so that when your game freezes you can CTRL+ALT+DEL to get task manager to come on top of the game so you can end the task. Saved me a lot of time and sanity from Skyrim freezes :P

Hi there.

Recently ive been kidnapped by two raiders NPCs. When i was in their place, both of them stood still, without doing anything. I couldnt move. After 30 seconds, they started shooting me out of a sudden and killed me. What went wrong here? I have followed the installation guide before i install this mod+ all requirements.

Hi there.

Recently ive been kidnapped by two raiders NPCs. When i was in their place, both of them stood still, without doing anything. I couldnt move. After 30 seconds, they started shooting me out of a sudden and killed me. What went wrong here? I have followed the installation guide before i install this mod+ all requirements.

Kidnapped has already done its job once it teleports you to the raider place. That's all its functionality.

Some other mods must cause those raiders to stand still. Maybe an AI overhaul or something.

Some other mods must also cause you to lose control. I have never disabled player controls in any of my mods. 

The enemies are indeed supposed to attack you, but again, supposed to do so immediately after you arrive.

Violate is responsible for knock-down if losing in combat. Make sure you have the latest Violate, which has a function to temporarily turn on god mode whenver you match a knockdown condition (health, cripple) to prevent you from getting killed. If the enemies are not valid (are you using custom race for these raiders?), Violate will let you die. It's also possible that the raiders kill you too quickly for the temporary god mode.

Hi there.

Kidnapped has already done its job once it teleports you to the raider place. That's all its functionality.

Some other mods must cause those raiders to stand still. Maybe an AI overhaul or something.

Some other mods must also cause you to lose control. I have never disabled player controls in any of my mods. 

The enemies are indeed supposed to attack you, but again, supposed to do so immediately after you arrive.

Violate is responsible for knock-down if losing in combat. Make sure you have the latest Violate, which has a function to temporarily turn on god mode whenver you match a knockdown condition (health, cripple) to prevent you from getting killed. If the enemies are not valid (are you using custom race for these raiders?), Violate will let you die. It's also possible that the raiders kill you too quickly for the temporary god mode.

Hi there.

Well, the only mod that overhaul the game is the Horizon, which i have it installed. Nothing else. I dont have custom races for raiders/NPCs, i dont have a lot of mods, nor i have a mod that disable player control.

Also, i do have the latest violate (installed it yesterday ).

Also, i have your prostitution mod which works fine most of the time.

By the way i wasnt kidnapped after losing a battle. I was "taken by surprise".... ha ha. (By the way, i had 4 other companions with me -i have a multiple companion mod- so its unrealistic to "be taken by surprise" when you are accompanied by 4 other persons. Maybe you should tweak it so it wont be possible to be abducted when in a crowded place?)

Anyways, these are the mods i use.

http://prntscr.com/fkwv65

this mod works great even when your in building mode. Got tired of it happening when I'm building stuff that I shut it down.  I wasn't able to save my progress at all so I would suggest to folks that turn this mod off when your building because that way you can save your progress then remember to turn it back on later.  That has been my main problem so far because everything else been working like it should in fact  another mod that works great with this is No place is safe -hunted encounters (http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23358) or it could be a major pain too ;)

Hello, thank you for your FP mods  =)  I have been trying kidnapped, and while on the Far Harbor island I was kidnapped and ended up in Fusion City is a massive battle.  Couldn't ever find a way out, and was unable to get back to my game except to quit to a previous save.  Is this a bug?

Hello, thank you for your FP mods  =)  I have been trying kidnapped, and while on the Far Harbor island I was kidnapped and ended up in Fusion City is a massive battle.  Couldn't ever find a way out, and was unable to get back to my game except to quit to a previous save.  Is this a bug?

Lose to your enemies and let Violate kicks in.

You'll then pass out after a number of rounds (based on Exhaustion multipler * Strength) and wake up in Sanctuary. 

I'll add a feature to ask you whether you want to return to where you were originally if you manage to kill all your attackers too

i have a suggestion...

why don´t you add the robbery script from violate to this mod ?

after all they took you out, why should they let you keep your gear...

it would at least explain why they don´t watch you closeley, because they argue over your stuff.....

just a thought...

keep up your great work....

on the other hand... you should remove the kidnap toggle from the control panel, because the only way for me to disable the kidnappings is by setting the base chance to 0  or by disabling the esp...    

it gets quite annoying to toggle it off an then 3 ingame hours later you get kidnapped...

to a lair you just cleared...

by the way lately i had the incident, of surrendering from violate but a vertibird in the area shot the guy that should have gotten my equipment just before he received it.

but because of his death it never arrived in his inventory...

wich destroyed my silver shroud equipment among other things....

edit:

by the way...

i just tried the whole night to turn the kidnapping off without disabling the esp......

no chance....

only sure way is to disable the esp...

Hi there.

I am glad you explained it. Getting kidnapped every time Player went home, being dragged to some camp to get shot at, and I was positive my Player was doing something wrong.

On a different subject (Hope you don't mind) "Autonomy" causes people to proposition Curie, and she's busy all day servicing the Abernathy family, but she never asks player except after 5 or so naps.

Kidnapping *could* work, like this, maybe:

(kidnapper): "Sex or Death!! Your choice"

Player: "Sex!" (or something)

alternatively, Player could just shoot them, but that's the way it works *now* (for me).

The way Curie/companion asks....I need to talk to her, I need to choose "sex", as if there was some other choice ("don't choose" messes up, but I'm not sure,  it says "No companion")

I hope I was clear that all your mods work, and well, on NPC's.

Now if only player could have some fun.

I'm very non-technical but I was sure that the companion-dismiss(etc) thing was a little messed up.

I had the dialogue choice to say "I'd like to travel again" in the middle of a battle (there was a lull so Player asked about her thoughts).

Then the game asked me where to send her.

I juggled something, pressed some buttons, I don't know, and it was fixed again.

I read about this "bug" in some mod....

but generally speaking, the toggles are getting mixed up, I think,

and a toggle that states "current toggle state: positive" (the current state of the toggle)

would be just fantastic.

For some reason v2.0 isn't working. I log in and there's no option to set the chance of being kidnapped. I disabled and set the 1.1 version active again and it works again.

The old-school message box is a thing of a past now. Both Kidnapped and Autonomy now allow customizations via Vinfamy's control Panel.

Although if you don't have the panel, it will still work - will just use the default settings.

For some reason v2.0 isn't working. I log in and there's no option to set the chance of being kidnapped. I disabled and set the 1.1 version active again and it works again.

The old-school message box is a thing of a past now. Both Kidnapped and Autonomy now allow customizations via Vinfamy's control Panel.

Although if you don't have the panel, it will still work - will just use the default settings.

Thanks. I figured that once i thought about it after seeing that mod. I will update to that I think.

I also had a kidnap happen after I'd used the control panel to toggle off Kidnapped. Was wandering through Revere Satellite Array looting after killing everybody and it happened. Now I have it set to 0% chance as well. Can I uninstall safely or is it better to leave chance at zero? I'd decided not to use it and just leave it disabled.

Suggestion:

Rather than abruptly fast traveling to a random enemy camp, I'd rather have it spawn a group of high-level enemies nearby who ambush me. If I lose, override Violate (if present) and then fast travel to a random enemy camp, gear gone and already bound up. That'd be way more realistic and give me a chance to fight my way out of it.

You made the Skyrim version of this too, right? That was my same thought for that mod too. It's a great idea, I just don't like the sudden "*Poof!* Your're nabbed!" part of it.

You made the Skyrim version of this too, right? That was my same thought for that mod too. It's a great idea, I just don't like the sudden "*Poof!* Your're nabbed!" part of it.

The Skyrim version is no longer like that. Enemies will appear and ambush you now.